bindiya rani bohot banti hai shaani - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Can someone give me a brief update.
Originally posted by _charu_

it was a fultoo entertainment episode today ..enjoyed yrkkh after a long long time...even maamaji..unki shakal dekhkar machhar bhi bhaag jayenge ðŸĪĢ

bablu and his ugly babli took the cake..there goes the pallu and here comes DJ..wowie ! babli ki REAL icha dekhkar i felt like jumping on the bed....wah ! now, at least someone knows the truth...and as expected, she will show her real colors very soon...

but the best scene acc. to me was naitik saying "pallu ke bina inka kaam alag ho jaata" ðŸĪĢ 👏 👍🏞 everybody can shut him up but at least it shows tht he's not AS backward as them...a person's opinion abt certain issue also matters a lot isn't it? he must get over with tht "N" thing ðŸĪŠ permanent marker se likh le N ya tatoo banva de..this is no way to prove ur love okay..

i know....machhar ki kya majaal jo woh Mamu ko kaate....ðŸĪĢ use ulta beemari leni hai kya....?? khud mareez bankar daawat khaane aaye hai....😆 😆

n i too liked the scenes when munna opposed them about the pallu thing......n woh Bablu how dare he said to Munna that  'tu apni soch ko jeb mein rakh..' ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą felt like thrashing him .......

n Bubbles scenes............woo hoo.....ðŸĨģ  after al DJ ne dekh hi liya...i almost jumped yaar.....
Loved the way Naitik expressed his opinion 👏. I hope he shuts them up one day and lets Akshara go around without the pallu. If the men have such a big roblem with the pallu then let them wear it na? Why force it on women ðŸĪ”

Dj ko bablas ke baare mein pata chal gayi ðŸĨģ he was glaring at them at the dining table. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

Why did Naitik write ulta N? 😕
Originally posted by Tafseer

ab aage bhi badho yaar.....
waise yeh mamu ka kya natak hai..? ab machhar ka problem aa gaya...i was laughing so much ki kya bataye.....😆 😆 machhar bhagane ki tikiya.........

n i knew ki Chuda ka bhi problem hoga.....ab phasi Ghabreli...jaleli khaa jayegi use.......

yeah we better leave it ther...waise b aage kuch samaj nahi aa raha tha...😆
uff re ghabreli... sab fir gadbad kar di..koi kaam yeh aurat se thk nahi hota..
anywaz is ther only 1 shop which sells good chuda???

Originally posted by _charu_

wow ! shayari ho rahi hai..lage raho 👏

taffy , abhi hoga dhood ka dhood aur paani ka paani when babli's true colors will be out in front of gayitri..and i hate to say this, naitik also   ðŸ˜Ą gadha, can't he see tht like bablu, his wife is also a a big show off ðŸĪĒ

haan Charu, n us time i will dance real ka....but woh toh ayega hi....Gayatri needs to know about the so called komal bindiya ka true colors........she was showing so much concern about her...ki tum kitna kaam karogi.....has she ever said these words to akshara...??? Akshara kya gahde ki genes  ko belong karti hai......?? ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą
Originally posted by Tafseer

i know....machhar ki kya majaal jo woh Mamu ko kaate....ðŸĪĢ use ulta beemari leni hai kya....?? khud mareez bankar daawat khaane aaye hai....😆 😆

n i too liked the scenes when munna opposed them about the pallu thing......n woh Bablu how dare he said to Munna that 'tu apni soch ko jeb mein rakh..' ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą felt like thrashing him .......

n Bubbles scenes............woo hoo.....ðŸĨģ after al DJ ne dekh hi liya...i almost jumped yaar.....

taffy, before naksh, bubbles will go shaurya varsha way..seperate frm the family..dekh lena..bindiya rani wants to do her manmaani 😃 i trust RR's choice..woh aisi hi honi thi 😛 naitik must thank his stars and Akshara must thank RR ke he said NO
Originally posted by beautiful16

ðŸĪĢ
maama is big big yeda... machardaani k andar sone mein kya problm hai budde ko???
y he has so much nakhra yaar???
akshi ki mehndi... hai re itni ghatiya hai.... isse to achchi main nikal leti hu... singhani's itne kanjus kyu hai??? thy shud hav called sum professional people naa..ðŸ˜Ą

chhii re baba..what mehendi it was...???  ðŸĪĒ ðŸĪĒ woh mehendi nahi thi it was aalta i think....coz the color was a bit different......pink types mein tha naa.??
Originally posted by sinak

Can someone give me a brief update.

Dj sees babloo and babli in the room...babli is complaining about the pallu and how she is waiting for the day where she cn get rid of it. Babloo supports her and tells her that she can do whatever she wants at her place.....Dj is shocked because babloo had just given a bhashan on how a woman should be with a pallu 😃
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Loved the way Naitik expressed his opinion 👏. I hope he shuts them up one day and lets Akshara go around without the pallu. If the men have such a big roblem with the pallu then let them wear it na? Why force it on women ðŸĪ”

Dj ko bablas ke baare mein pata chal gayi ðŸĨģ he was glaring at them at the dining table. ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

yeah..evn i loved tat scene.... lets c wat result we get from tat whole discussion... i hope pallu gayab ho jaaye...😃

Originally posted by --Nishita--

i too loved it when DJ was glaring at them esp Bindiya....😆 😆 ab woh zyada shaani nahi ban sakjti unke saamne...DJ will do ahem ahem....😆 😆