Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

AHEM IS GETTING ME PISSED!! and I am sure many feel the same. Actually all the men in the house are gettng me mad! At the dinner table, one by one each looked up to Gopi and noded their head in disgust, but NOT ONE OF THEM cared to ask "Gopi why do you have all the jewlery on?" They knew who was behind it.........yet they just kept their mouth shut...or should I say STUFFED!!! Angry.............Ahem got me even more MAHA PISSED...with their scene in the bedroom.......he didn't care to ask y do you have it on.........just said take it off......and told her to go if she cant take it off. He himself said "what is this a fancy dress competition" yet didn't care to ask y are you dressed like that...........because no one in their right mind would dress like that in that much HEAT!! BUNCH OF IDIOTS I tell you! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1rania70c111dz651Uzma005SonyaBladesmiley20sajnie-tellyaddict-princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem..........is getting me PISSED!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishaijason

Groupbie

ishaijason

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

hi taral i agree with you.ahem "mama's boy" is sooooooooooo ----------.(fill in the blank ).poor gopi yaar.

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Ahem is weird. Do you think he would have treated Anita that way if he had married her? No way....so why does he think its okay to treat his wife this way. Just because he didn't choose her himself doesn't mean that he can treat her like a servant and that's exactly what he's allowing his mohter to do....and the precap for tomorrow.....makes me even more crazy. She makes him tea....she has no idea what he likes and how he likes it and he has the audacity to spit the tea out and then ask her what has she made????  Seriously, this man needs a shake.  The only think is I have no idea how anyone is going ot get acrosss to him because he's been brainwashed and he won't listen to anyone other than his mother. he doesn't even listen to his father or have any respect for him, from what we've seen from past episodes.

Gopi definitely needs to learn a thing or two from Kokila adn then feed her a taste of her own medicine.

Thanks for opening this thread.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rania70

Uzma005

Goldie

Uzma005

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
agree with you. why he did not stand in front of her mother for his love.. i really don't like his attitude. It is ur fault that u don't stand for your love in front of the family. Now you should have accepted this marriage whole heartly. Seriously, this man needs a shake.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

Ahem is weird. Do you think he would have treated Anita that way if he had married her? No way....so why does he think its okay to treat his wife this way. Just because he didn't choose her himself doesn't mean that he can treat her like a servant and that's exactly what he's allowing his mohter to do....and the precap for tomorrow.....makes me even more crazy. She makes him tea....she has no idea what he likes and how he likes it and he has the audacity to spit the tea out and then ask her what has she made????  Seriously, this man needs a shake.  The only think is I have no idea how anyone is going ot get acrosss to him because he's been brainwashed and he won't listen to anyone other than his mother. he doesn't even listen to his father or have any respect for him, from what we've seen from past episodes.

Gopi definitely needs to learn a thing or two from Kokila adn then feed her a taste of her own medicine.

Thanks for opening this thread.........
Totally agree........he is indeed WEIRD!!! As for him treating Anita the way he treats Gopi..........I am sure that he would have treated her the same. Not in the sense of giving her love and stuff......but standing up for her.............he never spoke against his mother, hence he didn't have the guts to stand up for Anita and just went with the flow with his mother. SO, if he had really married Anita, its for sure that Kokila and her would not have gotten along...........and fights and arguments would have acured............so who's side would have Ahem taken??? NO prize for guessing...lol.....KOKILA HIS LOVELY MOTHER! The way he treated Anita wasn't so great either........he just threw her in the garbage like she is a used tissue paper...........he didn't say sorry he didn't try to explain he didn't do anything..........he just said he can't go against his mother.........and then treated her like she was the waco crazy lazy, a complete stranger. He didn't respect her. The only person, or FEMALE he respects whole heartedly is his mother. I agree, who and how will anyone get across his hard head and HEATED brain. I personally think that he is going to realize it on his own....with Gopi's niceness and Kokila's ill-treatment. We saw that when he took off Gopi's jewlery yest epi. He isn't a total gone case yet! lol...................and the precape she gives him "khada" which is sort of like home medicine made from special herbs and plants,  for sickness or fatigue. She was trying to take care of him and he tells her not to worry about him, he can take care of himself. WHAT A  Censored!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rania70nayhaj

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
the way ahem speaks to gopi or scolds gopi is not nice. the way he says 'yeh kiya hai'

cute_angel6

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
how come in every soap they show men as being the underdogs and women have all the power? xcept in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

navreet143

Groupbie

navreet143

Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I just hate Ahem.....i think CVS should give Gopi makeover and  educate her.

smiley20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top