Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wow ..Pocu coochiee  how a  beautiful   n touching post...
u'r wonderful n beautiful @ it...❀️

we may hav seen the picture on TV bt  u hav put on colour onto it...
i love ur lines abt Sid's n Riddhima's feeling..esp dat I kissed u means i love u..n i'm nt guilty or sorry abt it..so true...wen smg cums 4m heart ..how cn u feel sry abt it..never..

n the lines " wen i kissed u, it felt wonderful" jus touches ur heart...dat moment was ours n i'm glad  abt it...i felt u n wanna feel u more..so cum to me Riddhima cum to me...

main tumhara pati hoon..mujhe haq hai..n the beat part here is both feel eachother...n don't doubt it...

thanks 4 a beautiful post..luv u..touched...😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Nitzy πŸ€—

Khushikins!πŸ€—

That's one of my favourite songs! And even though I didn't watch today's epi, I was kheenchofied into reading this coz 1) well, it's another one of your awesome posts and 2) coz I love that song/

I am so overwhelmed that my shoulders are jhukofied by this pyaar ka bojh.😳😳😳😳😳😳....Bryan is my darling just because of this one song. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I watched the precap yesterday, so I know what you're talking about when you mentrioned the kiss...and it was so sweet.

Riddhima always freezes when touched or kissed...she seems like a touch-me-not to me. But still, the way Sid pulled her close and kissed her suddenly was adorable!

Ah, you must see that SR scene. The sweetest part was Riddz smiling and touching her cheek tenderly where Sid kissed her......it's beautiful, really.😳😳😳😳😳😳

As you said, Mr. Darcy's words...he's one of my fav fictional characters and I just love the guy 😳 but that's not the point. You compared it so well with that scene...

Darcy is my 'shaayad kabhi ho sakne waala pati'.😳😳😳😳😳😳

It's indeed his true feelings, and even if she doesn't like it, the fact is that it's all true, coming from the bottom of his heart. She can force him to lie, but she can't change the truth.

Such a sweet scene...I enjoyed the precap a lot...gonna ransack YT for that particular scene, as i won't sit and watch the entire epi!

Poco!! Missed you!!😳

First of all I love this song!! Its one of my favourite Bryan Adams songs!

Secondly I love Mr. Darcy!! I dont know how many times Ive read Pride and Prejudice-one of my favourite books!!

And thirdly I just didnt think it was possible for me to love sid any more then I already had! He amazes me daily!

He was just so cute climbing up the window talking to himself and singing!! and note the song he was singing-pyar kiya to darna kya!!πŸ˜†

Loved the way he was gazing tenderly at ridhimma while she was behind the screen.

And then of course churail and badtameez at their best!!πŸ˜† Im so glad ridhimma has retained that right  over  her  husband!

And finally the kiss! I think they were both surprised by it! But I loved the fact that sid was not apologetic about it at all!

'Before  I go...you know when I kissed you...it felt wonderful.'

There...right there is when I fell deeper in love with sid! He let his wife know exactly how he felt- no awkwardness, no shyness, just honesty!!

And Oh Miss.Churail.....please put your sweet husband out of his misery and tell him you adore him as much as he adores you!😳 Your smile when he left,said it all!πŸ˜›

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ilove this song
and o yeah he is doing it slowly and steadily knowing she will not say no he alreasdy made the move last week and this is his second attempt and boy o boy he needs her back in their penthouse !!!

Great post Ntiz !!!
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Every word was true-it's crazy how accurate you are!

Fabuluso posto! X

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Khushikins lolz new name! πŸ˜† Me likes! Embarrassed πŸ˜‰

Oooh then I'll go watch the scene. Was pretty excited about it, and now since I'm back from dinner I've ample time and I can watch it and drool! πŸ˜‰

@underlined...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And I hope your shoulders don't break....coz I'll keep barsofying pyaar on you if you keep coming up with such posts! Embarrassed
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Pociiii...Hokey Pokeyy...i ll call u...okay?? πŸ˜›

As always i love ur posts...Siddhima were adorable today yaar...but yeh dil maange more...i wanna see more of them...dont want them to get sidelined...mayb because of shilpa's entry, the focus has to be on her n thts justified also but i just hope tht the makers dont forget tht there is a huge force called the Sidhhimaholics who wait patiently everyday just to see their fav couple together! Sigh!!!
pocodiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

today sid was not a randome guy who was kissing his girlfrinds ridz, hell no, today he was a husband who was trying to make his wife understand that, i am sorry for hurting you, that is so not my intention at all, please just once hear me out.

and that came with a sweet and tender kiss on his wife ridz cheeck. but ridz was feeling all kinds of emotion so she told him to leave from there not b/c she wanted but b/c she didn't want sid to find out that he was her weaknes, he makes her feel things that was buried dead inside of her, she is affaried those feelings are resurfing slowely and steadly and the perosn who is waking those desire is none other then her cute doctore.😊

she is scared that this feelings are way stronger then she can handle, it is like a winterblaze,volcano erupation, tornado and storm coming together,it's like engulfing her soul and her mind, and she is trying to fight those feelings but the more she is fighing the more she is falling in love with sid more. you cannot fight your feelings for your husband ridz, no one can fight their love for their husband not even you.

pocodi i like the quote about darcy and elizabeth:

when sid was stamering to say that he loves ridz it was something like this "I love you...most ardently."  just like darcy told elizebeth. 

when ridz told sid to leave, and  did but he turned around to say ridz forgive me for coming into your room like that but i am so not going to say sorry for my kiss at all, that is how i feel and it is time you should know this to. i will not back out at any cost now, you are mind and i am yours.i have marked yu as mine now and you have bewitched me body and soul and..and....i..i... but he didn't say that but you could see he wanted to say that he loves her with his heart and soul. hell he even admited that his heart loves ridz more then him.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When I kissed you, it felt wonderful and that is how i feel about you. I love you and if you want me to feel sorry for that , then, i can't fake something i am not feeling. I love you , we are together , you are my wife and when i kissed you , they were my genuine feelings. No apologies.

This line said it all..........in the most beautiful......the most honestful..........the most simplest and the most cutest way possible.......Sid today didnt just simply kiss Ridz, he left a mark of his love, his assurance and his rights on Ridz's cheek......He opened his heart out to her....thru actions and thru words when he amidst the fumbled words told her to move into "HUMARE' ghar......He afffirmed it to her that she is part of him..........that they belong together and that for them to continue on wat they have decided, that is to understand each other and grow in their relationship, they need to live together, under 1 roof.....
He is not guilty and neither is he sorry for wat he did.......at first it was a reflex reaction and he did say sorry but the moment he realized that wat he had done was to no other but his own legally married wife, he stands strong..........."I have the right" he says......not just coz we are legally bonded together......but coz these are the feelings from my heart with utmost truth and genuineness in them......

And we see Ridz taken aback with this suddenness of happenings......of feelings....of desires that she was feeling inside of her......coz these feelings are deep......really deep for Sid.......and she was trying to comprehend with them.......As she felt her cheek, she had a smile on her face, and this was a smile of a woman who was today granted her one wish, that her husband exercise his rights on her without feeling guilty.......it was a smile of assurance that her husband had yet again placed on her cheeks that he truly loves her and wants to grow old with her .......

Sid has taken his step towards her and now its Ridz turn......how and when.....time will tell.......coz feelings .....desires and emotions are dug deep and have been held back increasing its intensity every passing second.......they are brewing with rising temperatures and so when temperatures reach its peak...........we shall witness the explosion!!!!!!! 😳😳

Awesome analysis as always NitzooooooooooooπŸ‘πŸ‘

PS. sorry I dont know about the song..........me a complete bollywood freakπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post, Nitzy πŸ‘ . Even I love the Bryan Adam's song πŸ˜ƒ .

When I saw your post, I was so happy thinking that Nitzy finally made another post after many days. Then I tried searching for your posts and I realised that its been me who has been away from the forum for so long . Hmmm no issues... I'll make sure I search for your post on the forum the next time we have a cute romantic scene between Sid-Riddhima. How can I miss Nitzy's analysis πŸ€ͺ !?!

Yeah, it is romantic to see a husband climb up the window of his snooty wife just to speak to her - it makes a great moment to watch him gaze at his wife stealthily as she glows in beauty behind veils - it is fun to see her get angry and throw things at her husband - it makes you laugh to see the adorable husband protect himself and ramble like a cute kid that she should not be hitting her husband - it makes for a good M&B scene to see the drenched husband pull his screaming wife close , bore his intense eyes at her in irritation and plant a passionate kiss on her cheek...
agreed... our Sid is giving big time competition to all M&B heroes. But, he is so different from them in the way he is so cute, adorable, kiddish and understanding.

What makes you smile are Sid's cute ramblings but what lingers in your mind is what he told his wife when he realized that she was upset with the kiss - When I kissed you, it felt wonderful and that is how i feel about you. I love you and if you want me to feel sorry for that , then, i can't fake something i am not feeling. I love you , we are together , you are my wife and when i kissed you , they were my genuine feelings. No apologies. And when Sid said that to Riddz, he was not being bratty or arrogant as he often becomes in such situations. He was a man in love who put forward what he felt in his most genuine words and with a genuine heart. He reminded me of Darcy's words to Elizabeth when he told her much later in the novel that he did not care what she thought of him but his feelings for her remain unchanged.
wow.. great analysis Nitzy πŸ‘ . That's what I love about Sid. He does not hesitate to tell about his feelings unless he is in the angry arrogant mode. He just wat he feels genuinely in a normal and touching way actually 😳 . OMG! did you just compare Sid to Darcy 😳 ! I love Darcy. He is one of the best fictional characters I've ever read and finding a man like Darcy is like a dream come true. And Now I also demand a cute, handsome and totally romantic husband like Sid 😳 who knows how to make his wife laugh and blush at the same time πŸ˜‰ . Sid = Darcy... dancing.

You are right Nitzy. I loved the way Riddhima blushed feeling her cheek after Sid left, but the husband and wife shud confess their love now. Really eager to hear those 3 words from both of them 😳

NafeesaEdited by n7genius - 13 years ago