16th June - Siddhima: Everything i do............

Posted: 13 years ago
Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you.

If you look at today's SR scene , on the surface it is a regular DMG romantic scene between a married couple with good chemistry. Yeah, it is romantic to see a husband climb up the window of his snooty wife just to speak to her - it makes a great moment to watch him gaze at his wife stealthily as she glows in beauty behind veils - it is fun to see her get angry and throw things at her husband - it makes you laugh to see the adorable husband protect himself and ramble like a cute kid that she should not be hitting her husband - it makes for a good M&B scene to see the drenched husband pull his screaming wife close , bore his intense eyes at her in irritation and plant a passionate kiss on her cheek...

But hey , that is not what touches you about this scene. What touches you is Riddz' shocked reaction and her instant frigidity as a wall of fears , inhibitions and hesitance walls up her feelings - how she instantly moves away from Sid and refuses to look into his eyes - her typical but rare feminine fear of the unknown and that unknown fear is her little beating heart that is learning to flutter again. What makes you smile are Sid's cute ramblings but what lingers in your mind is what he told his wife when he realized that she was upset with the kiss - When I kissed you, it felt wonderful and that is how i feel about you. I love you and if you want me to feel sorry for that , then, i can't fake something i am not feeling. I love you , we are together , you are my wife and when i kissed you , they were my genuine feelings. No apologies. And when Sid said that to Riddz, he was not being bratty or arrogant as he often becomes in such situations. He was a man in love who put forward what he felt in his most genuine words and with a genuine heart. He reminded me of Darcy's words to Elizabeth when he told her much later in the novel that he did not care what she thought of him but his feelings for her remain unchanged.

As for Riddz , she is a woman who is healed but is still climbing the stepping stones to the staircase that leads to Sid's heart. She loves him , she is his but that one final step that will erase all her fears and bring down all her defences is yet to be taken. Sid doesn't see his wife revel in his touch - he doesn't see her smile like a school girl on the roses that he gives her , he doesn't hear her soft confessions about how his proximity dazes her and he is not there to see her glowing smile as she touches her cheek lovingly where he kissed her. So, unless Riddz tells him , Sid will not know that she loves him. If it is important for Riddz to hear from Sid that he loves her , the rules are the same for her as well, right?

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

P.S- Koi dhung ki baat hai to bolo otherwise mere dimaag mein mango yoghurt mat gholo. LAY OFF!

i love this song.. n r right it goes well with sidhima .. can someone plz make a vm with this..😳

Originally posted by srk_biggest_fan

i love this song.. n r right it goes well with sidhima .. can someone plz make a vm with this..😳

Yes. It is one of the most beautiful renderings of a man's feelings for his ladylove. Bryan made this a classic and which woman won't melt if her man feels this way about her.😳😳😳😳😳... thank you for replying , dear.πŸ€—
i loveeeee your posts, they are soo meaningful and apt for our siddhima:):):):):):)
Awesome Post!

Loved each and every dialogue between SR today..
I just loved your comparison of Sid to Darcy from P & P.
 Like Mr.Darcy, Sid is not very vocal about his feelings.
 But be it in the letter to Elizabeth or after his Aunt's visit when Mr. Darcy laid down his feelings, it was the absolute truth.Likewise Sid either in the "Mat Jao" scene or for that matter today in his own subtle way told his wife about his feelings in all honesty. For him this is a big step considering what a closed person he is.

So the ball is in Mrs.Modi's court to start unleashing her feelings for her husband.
awww..wonderful post poco..
I loved it when siddy told her he wanted her back in 'their home'
he is such a cutie pie😍.. when will we see them confess their love yaar.
am sure its gonna be different..kyon ki yeh batammeez aur chudail ki kahaani hainπŸ˜†
Originally posted by prejudice

Awesome Post!

Loved each and every dialogue between SR today..
I just loved your comparison of Sid to Darcy from P & P.
 Like Mr.Darcy, Sid is not very vocal about his feelings.
 But be it in the letter to Elizabeth or after his Aunt's visit when Mr. Darcy laid down his feelings, it was the absolute truth.Likewise Sid either in the "Mat Jao" scene or for that matter today in his own subtle way told his wife about his feelings in all honesty. For him this is a big step considering what a closed person he is.

So the ball is in Mrs.Modi's court to start unleashing her feelings for her husband.

Sid wants her back to 'their' home. He has told her that he loves her and opened his heart in front of her in the most genuine manner. And as you said , all these words , feelings and gestures are a giant leap for him because we know what a closed sensitive man he is. It is entirely upto Riddhima now, seriously.

P.S- I have always been in love with Darcy and i guess that will continue to be the case for my upcoming janams as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hi

fantastic post pocu, you have put today's siddhima scene so beautifully

yes rids needs this one trigger for her to bring down all her defences and i am sure in the upcomg epsiodes we will see that happening. loved her smile whne sid left, teh day sid finds out how much he affects her, he will be on seventh heaven.

sid was adorabe, can this guy get nay better. his dialogues and expressions are too cute

the way eh sang pyar kiya toh darna kya

happy he told rids that he wants to come back to they house and he felt wonderful kissing her

norzar

Originally posted by shamil

awww..wonderful post poco..
I loved it when siddy told her he wanted her back in 'their home'
he is such a cutie pie😍.. when will we see them confess their love yaar.
am sure its gonna be different..kyon ki yeh batammeez aur chudail ki kahaani hainπŸ˜†

Thank you Mr.Jhootha Singh ke employer.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Sid is an ideal pati. Sab Pati Sid ka patent lekar banne chahiye.😳😳😳😳😳😳..... Sid has confessed like a zillion times but Riddz is so loving playing hard-to-get. Women!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
What a song choice...and what a postπŸ€—....my sentiments exactly.....

I loved them today.......but somewhere I felt a little bad for this man....who inspite of everything .....is trying so hard to impress his lady love.....from his side of things...all he seems to be doing is mucking up...first the first date....then the second missed date....and now this.....

You know when I kissed you... it felt wonderful...and mujhe nahi lagta ki maine koi galti ki hai.....

added to that ...how he said it......dang...and all he saw was ridhima looked upset....I so so so felt for him

But he has not seen his wife smile at the flowers he brought for her...he has not seen his wife smile after him after he kissed her.........and he is still probably a little lost at what she thinks about him........but  thats the beauty of SR......He is willing to wait for her to take a step forward......knowing he will be there for her waiting...no matter how long it takes.....

But Sid is  human  afterall and he  needs a word or two from her to let him know what he means to her...and when she will say it to him.....I am guessing time would just stop for them.