Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

i thought this artcile will be filled with comments but sicne its TOI article i doubt anyone can challenge it

punjabkudi98 thumbnail
4 me siddhima is NOT A FLOP i think kajen/AR is a flop becuz they went there own ways and siddihima r 2getherEdited by punjabkudi98 - 13 years ago
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

haha yeah..the show was gonna go off air sometime in march or april..but they brought him bck.. and he "saved it...believe it or not..he did..:-)

and its juneee. noww..and now wid the return of shilpa..and kash chem...the show might run for another 2 yrs haha u nevr know!

thanks

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The Artcle spoke the truth

Dill Mill Gayye used to be a TRP-tripper when Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand played the leads. But when the actors quit the show and new characters introduced in Season 2, fans were dismayed and couldn't adjust to the new romance blossoming between Jennifer Winget (who's the new Riddhima) and Karan Wahi (Sid). Finally the channel and production house brought back KSG earlier this year and more recently, Shilpa was introduced in an all new avatar in a one-and-half hour special episode

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I am sure the article was fixed...lol! Atleast thats what some people may be thinking...anyway, thanks for the article!
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

4 me siddhima is NOT A FLOP i think kajen/AR is a flop becuz they went there own ways and siddihima r 2gether

We r talking about audience choice,,,,Sidma was a flop and also Riddhima charecter ruin so much that bring her back to  KSG was seems ilogical, so Shilpa brought,,,,

Come on even you know that if KSG was not come Show ended, as it was given notice also,,,
anu555 thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanxs for the article it states everything it was season 1 who ran the show👍🏼 and dmg 2 was a flop👎🏼

Sr was flop so KSG was brought back but as they dint re-unite AR n went Sr way so the show flopped once again

Therefore, CVz introduced SA as a new characeter as she was wanted back by popular demand

though SA is back as a new character but still many of the viewers of DMG accepted her.......n also loving ArSh

no doubt KaSh will rock DMG with their amazing chemistry once again.............

KaSh rulez DMG

Hope 2 see the Romantic Comedy DMG once again with KaSh

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

4 me siddhima is NOT A FLOP i think kajen/AR is a flop becuz they went there own ways and siddihima r 2gether

its only 4 some ppl Sr was not flop but everyone in the media knows DMG was going 2 end in April coz of Sr track , so 2 save DMG, cvz brought ARMAAN back but AR dint re-unite the show was doing bad once again...

thats why the cvz brought back SA

now only KaSh can save DMG if the cvz dont ruin the story

Majority of the audiences dint accept Sr, so Sr flopped

thats why KaSh magic is back...........................n cvz know KaSh wil be accepted by MAJORITY of the viewers

KaSh Rulz😊

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG so Kitani and Kyunki are OFFICIALLY coming back???? yippee 🥳🤪 FINALLY indian television will get hold of some logical love stories once again!!!! the master storyteller is churning stories in one by one..Tere Liye, Keshav Pandit and now these two!!!! WOW!

thnxx for the awesome article! i agree to every word that was said about KaSh and why they were brought back 😛😳