Tere Liye

~~Discussion Time~~ Does Appearance Matter??

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hi friends here we all are discussing about everything about Anuraag Taani, the future track and many more.. Let's discuss something serious too..

The Topic for our discussion is....

Does Appearance Matter?

As we see in the present track the lead is really Golu Molu and is being always made fun of, but afterwards when he becomes lean and handsome... he becomes everyone's Aankhon Ka Noor, so what do you think outer appearance that much important?

Raise your views, do not bash or criticize anyone... let's start now!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whether it should or not ... bitter reality is that outer appearance does matter
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nice Topic..But i agree with soaps that whether we care or not outer appearance do matter. But we all will surely miss the masti of Mishti and Motu Onnu once the show takes leap thats for sure as i liked this two kids a lot
One thing will be common in Motu Onnu and Handsome Onnu is i always wanted to pull cheeks of Motu Onnu and i also want to pull cheeks of Harshad too 🤣
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mmhm.. Well.. As far as I've seen.. In a guy.. Appearance really doesnt matter much.. Even an average-loking guy can become a heart throb in front of everyone just by his personality..
A guys personality matters much more than his looks.. Though having that movie star face wouldn't really hurt..Lol.. But waise it the personality that does the trick..;)

In a girl I cant really say cuz I cant really think how a guy would.. This pasrt of the question is better off answered by a guy..=)
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree..Even tho ppl say that inner beauty matters more i'm nt sure hw true it is in reality...Our outer appearance is equally important...
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, outer apperance is considered very important in all societys, all countrys. It is something that has been created by OURSELVES. Specially in todays society, looks are given extreme importance so much importance that nice looking peole always get a job foe example even though they dont deserve it and fat people being discriminated in the_US for example so ofcourse looks matter. And in Tere Liye it will also matter, i mean these are the intial episodes and already Anurag is made fun of becuase of his appearnce/Weight . Even his mother told him to be careful with the ladoos etc. Since she cares about him and dont want his apperance to be an issue for him.... anwayas sorry for he long replay but I hope you understand my point.
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 At such young age like taani/onu---- no one wants to get married

but any how truth is phyical appearance do matter no matter how much someone says personality is what i want to go for....it doesnt go like that..................
it starts with the appearance!!!

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I feel that people nowadays are more materialistic and they like everything good looking and nice. People are more attracted towards beauty and they dont care how the person is from inside initially... but when you know a person for a while.. the appearance thing tends to disappear.. 

I know a lot of ppl who may not be attractive from outside but are gem of a person. I admit initially when I got to know them, i was so unimpressed but after some time when I got to know them better now I dont care about what he or she is from outside.

I feel the appearance thing is there but for a temporary phase.

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Whether it should or not ... bitter reality is that outer appearance does matter

agreed with u.......... ladki ki maamle mein yeh kuch zyaada hi hai..........................
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for mee (personally saying) appearance doesnt matter if the person is honest, believable, understanding........
but most of the time....a person's appearance hids his/her innocencee........
no one tries to undestand how the person from heart is??