Sasural Genda Phool

this is not our suhana

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys dont u think what htey shwoed yesterday all food disco thing was just not suhana
i mean suhana is 100 times worse in house work she doesnt know even single thing abt it she is not matured
but at same time she has her manners she is very social person knows whats importance of timing and people she knows her responsiblity outside house
whatever happeneed yesterday was even totally out of her character a girl who has been in 5 star hotels so much time knows when dinner is served and what timing is and brings two people under her responsiblity wont look after them

suhana doesnt care for rajini and disha thats okk she has not still connected to them thats ok
but being a social person and living in that kind of world where she has attended 1000 parties and 1000 5 star hotels she would atleast know her duty of being host and that  rajni and disha  are her responsiblity

till now whatever blunder she did like not praising rajni and disha for their food scolding elesh ac all silly things was within her character and thats what made her adorable and cute in other way

but yesterday what happened was not only stupid illmatured but out of her personailty and character too 

i feel they stretched it too much yesterday
what do u guys think

and sorry if i said anything against suhana but i like her alot and thas why i didnt like what they showed her cause i believe she is very responsilbe  and matured in outside world
Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Suhana has always been in the company of people who were used to 5 star atmosphere and people who never hesitated to throw bucks. If it were Suhana's friends then they would have paid and left the restaurant in search of Suhana, this is what she is used to.

But Rajni/Disha is neither, it was their first day out in a 5 star hotel and they didn't know how things work in a place as such hence they ended up making a fool of themselves infront of the waiters.

As far as Suhana is concerned I don't think she even had a clue that things would turn out like that and her bhabi's would come face to face with goons.