new girl might fall for vansh

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't know why i got the feel that new girl will fall for vansh.....because in here also baba predictions is making sense.....

in the past...veer-ichcha were in love and then tapwater snatched veer from ichcha....

now in the present...when baba says "Jo Ateet Hai Wohi Bahvishya Hoga"....he only predicted on VanCha but not tapwater-veer....than this daughter entry...it make sense

it make sense because now Vansh-Ichcha is deeply in love...from nowhere this daughter comes in and as per article she too is in grey shades.....she might fall in love with vansh and tries to seperate vansh-ichcha just like how tapwater seperates veer-ichcha....so it makes sense here alot....

if now ichcha is going to do to vansh just like what she did to veer...i am going to slap her big time....that was tender age love...this is her husband...there is a limit to sacrifice...and if they really go through the consumation and then she finds out her new sister is in love with her hubby and she wants to sacrifice....i swear i will kill her...i have no trust in this girl... at all...she sacriffice anuthing even her husband whom she loves deeply....

now baba's prediction makes a sense....now its in form of ichcha-vansh-tapwater.....i don't see veer in the picture......

veer-tapwater-sid might have another angle....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ichcha is so dumb😑 ..i hope this new gal is hot n smart

waise i dont mind Vansh having 10-12 affairs....πŸ˜‰..he is good at romance..😳...wat a treatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arey yeh baba ka kissa is gone with the wind..kisiko woh yaad bhi nahi hai πŸ˜†

haha i din thinks he wud sacrifice her husband...ek baar shaadi hui then nothing patni dharm nibhana hai usko!!!!

there snuthin excitin happenein in this show neway!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no no affairs please! all the same id rather this girl fall for vansh cos at least he'll give her an earful and blast her off! veer is a robot!
mithila.v thumbnail
well baba also said do your duty...you have my blessings.....so your fear is unfounded.....vancha will not be separated by this new girl....least of all vansh is not the type to fall like that....he is now only struggling to ensure icha is all his ....all icha has to do is to declare her love for him n he will be fine....but the shub muhurat not yet come πŸ˜”
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

first of all this girl will be older to both taps n ichcha as she is the result of jogi's affair in his college days...so hope she may be a little more sensible not to fall for a married man....

but even if she does ....it hardly matters as vansh is too deeply in love and too possesive of ichcha to bother with anyone else ...ya, he may take advantage of the situation to make ichcha jealous nothing moreπŸ˜‰.....

as far as ichcha is concerned she is portraying a typical indian wife so she will never sacrifice her husband for anybody....  with veer she was not married but here they are married so thats out of question.

hope this new girl nani ke nak me dam kar degi..

SRKLuvr thumbnail
yess! this girl shud kill nani!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mages the story is right now in a very complicated phase..I mean if this girl falls for Vansh..before that the current VanCha trust issue should b solved naπŸ€”...right now Vansh is behaving like a psycho..so no girl can fall for himπŸ˜†..only when he becomes normal..realises his mistakes..stops torturing Ichha....starts loving her without any condition and most importantly starts behaving in a civilised manner we can hope of this Love triangle between Vansh-Ichha-New girl😳...

As per Rohit..soon Veer and Tappu r moving out of the house..so I think Veer-Tappu-Sid will hv a separate track and this Vansh-Ichha-New girl might hv another separate track and both will run parallelallyπŸ€”
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh no... if it happened na...i dont know what will i do.... and whats wrong with jogi's daughter dont they have any job other than snatching ichha's love??? may be she is coming on vansh's demand then,,, cause all three have two persons in their lives,,,like veer has ichha-tapu,,,tapu has veer-sid and ichha has both the V2,,, only vansh has one ichha so he might have demanded another gal in his life.........
SRKLuvr thumbnail
OMG shonuuji u r too funny and good! but i doubt this has anythng to do with vansh! anywayz if my veeya move away naa! i will kiss the screen!