Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Information from KTH unit... Feb 6th.....

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged

I'll give it point by point......

1. When I asked about Akashdeep....... well my friend was really surprised. He had no knowledge of such thing. Infact he says that nobody knows about it. According to him this is surely false. One more thing he told was Akashdeep is making some irresponsible statements to the press regularly and this also may be a part of it. He has made some statement regarding Kavyanjali that he was to be the hero of the serial. He it seems has made some irresponsible remarks against Hiten Tezwani also. Regarding his comming in a positive role first and then turning into a negative character in KTH well my friend said that it is going to happen in Kkusum. He'll be positive now but later turn negative.
  2. Rajeev and Aamna are comming back sometime next week. He doesn't know exactly when but he says that they have kept options open for some shooting for the last part of the week.
  3. Regarding Rajeev's signing a film....... my friend says most probably it is not a film. People are saying it for the serial he has signed with Ketan Mehta. Because it is Ketan Mehta everyone is taking it as a film. But ofcourse he was not 100% sure. He said I am almost 90% sure that it is not film but Ketan Mehta's serial which is being talked as film. Aamna has not signed for that.
  4. Next week monday we might see rajeev and aamna again going out to Tokyo ( long awaited honeymoon) and then we might not see them for a long time say maybe 5-7 episodes.
  5. Rishi will take the main role now. He'll try to find the culprit who killed piyush. If the killer will be finally shown is not yet decided. But Rishi will be shown these few days finding the killers.
  6. Archie may be comming back to the serial. My friend says that he heard that she is comming for shooting of KTH for many days. It seems Urvashi Dholakia will not have much to do in Kasauti now for many days. So she'll take full part in the KTH show now. Rumour is going round that they might show her to be the one who created the misunderstanding between Kashish and Sujal through the false mechanic. She may not be shown as the killer though. It can be shown that the killer and the person who created the misunderstanding are two different person.

That for now. Please don't copy it to other forum.

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the info sujalfan gud that akash is not coming in kth..itz again great to hear that sujal&kashish will return after 5-7episodes..maybe rishi will soon find out who the killer is
sidd Groupbie
sidd
sidd

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged
its soooooooooo gud to hear is news. thnks
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:03am | IP Logged
so nice to hear them ...thanks sujalfan....u r too goodSmile
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Thx Sujalfan..........your info is right as always..........Rajeev has only confirmed the Ketan Mehta serial and even for that the channel is not yet confirmed.........I hope they are back next week.........will then get to see them on KTH soon........also they will be here for Valentines and u can wish KashishLOL howwzzat??????????

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thanks, sujalfan,  for the good news.  I dont think we need Ansh also in the serial adding to the woes of Kashish and Sujal. 
Lets hope we see something of Sujal and Kashish this week, leading to their honeymoon and Valentine's day.  That will be real nice.
Ranim Senior Member
Ranim
Ranim

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged
thanx sujal fan
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thanks sujal for the update and thankgod ansh is not coming in kth!

Go to top