Uttaran

Article- New face (jogi's illegitimate child) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Oh no  If Veer dies then we'll have 3 women and one man in d show. Phir Vansh ko to Ram hi Rakhe LOLLOLLOL

shyam now i got the meaning of rohit's statement that "he will be the main character in future"....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITshyams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article- New face (jogi's illegitimate child) (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by shyams

Oh no  If Veer dies then we'll have 3 women and one man in d show. Phir Vansh ko to Ram hi Rakhe LOLLOLLOL

shyam now i got the meaning of rohit's statement that "he will be the main character in future"....Embarrassed

Oh he said so ?
Bechare Veer ki zindagi ke kuch hi din bache hai ab Dead We'll organise a shok Sabha for him Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@shyam... then i think we should ask arunima to write some poetry to tribute him... you know i have decided the name of my dukh bhari post on veer's death.....Cry.......oh meri aankhein bhar aien..........

shyams

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yes arunima why don't u write some poem for dukhi atma Veer. I hope he gets a happy ending to his life Unhappy and as far away from Tapu as possible

arunima_LUIT

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i dont understand how will this new character affect the storyline.
i can only wish she will be the new girl in veer's life who will bring true love in his life and not someone who will sacrifice him at the drop of a hat.

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Arre Friends relax...we r not yet sure about Veer's death because Rohit only said that he is not dieingConfusedLOL..so I guess CVs r shuffling with the script right now and mayb trying to create confusion in the minds of the viewersWinkLOL

but seriously if Veer dies and there is only one man in the show with three girls jumping on him..I hope even Vansh dies along with his bro..ConfusedLOL...At least I can stop watching this show once both V2 boys go to swarglokLOL...

This new girl is not fitting in this current storyline ,..so not sure whether she will romance Veer or Vansh or some other new guy will b introduced for herLOLLOL..mayb the new guy will turn out to b Umed's illegitimate sonROFL...Sinse the story has already gone haywire so anything can happenLOL

Shyam..your wife's name is Nikita...very sweet nameEmbarrassed

Sonuu welcome to FB world...start adding all these cartoons..I mean these actors in your friends list now and see what circus goes on thereLOLLOL

Ok I need to close this post because article is already posted..but because some interesting discussion is going on here..so keeping it open for sometimeWinkLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 June 2010 at 3:41am

shyams

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
this new girl will definitely be older than taps n ichcha as she is the result of jogi's college days affair...which he seems to be unaware of...

.i assume her appearance might help in...
--stopping taps from going to the US as she will want to stay back to help her mother get over the shock of finding her husband has had a child with another woman ...
--she may fall for vansh n he might take advantage of the situation to make ichcha jealous
--hope she is tough enough to give nani some tough time too...

shyams

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Arre Friends relax...we r not yet sure about Veer's death because Rohit only said that he is not dieingConfusedLOL..so I guess CVs r shuffling with the script right now and mayb trying to create confusion in the minds of the viewersWinkLOL

yup its sure to confuse us...but its good if veer dis because seeing him with devil tortures me big time...its better he goes to swaraglok... and also now he is hardly being the lead as he have been sidelined so much

but seriously if Veer dies and there is only one man in the show with three girls jumping on him..I hope even Vansh dies along with his bro..ConfusedLOL...At least I can stop watching this show once both V2 boys go to swarglokLOL...

"bachna ae hasseno lo mein aagaya"...ranbir is our vansh....new girl will be minissha...tapwater will be bipasha...ichcha is deepika(well not for the strong personality but in the movie ranbir loves deepika so does our vansh loves ichcha...so deepika character suits vansh alot and also i can't see my VanCha seperated)

This new girl is not fitting in this current storyline ,..so not sure whether she will romance Veer or Vansh or some other new guy will b introduced for herLOLLOL..mayb the new guy will turn out to b Umed's illegitimate sonROFL...Sinse the story has already gone haywire so anything can happenLOL

if too see deeply its fitting...it might just come as a surprise for us...a saviour for ichcha and a devil for tapwater...since she is grey in shades....all i hope she snatches veer but  no buri nazar on vansh....vansh only belongs to ichcha teacher jeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shyam..your wife's name is Nikita...very sweet nameEmbarrassed

yup its a sweet name...shyam bhaiyaEmbarrassed,,,really suits bhabhi's personalityWink

Sonuu welcome to FB world...start adding all these cartoons..I mean these actors in your friends list now and see what circus goes on thereLOLLOL

yaar not intrested in FB....but would love hear information from you guysLOL

Ok I need to close this post because article is already posted..but because some interesting discussion is going on here..so keeping it open for sometimeWinkLOL

every topic in uttaran is a comedy circus yaar.....because the show itself is a comedy circus...why can't they have a light moment in the show

Post Reply New Post

Go to top