Uttaran

Article- New face (jogi's illegitimate child)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
TellyCafe had broken the news on the entry of a new character in 'Uttaran', just a few days ago. This girl is supposed to be the illegitimate child of Jogi Thakur (Ayub Khan). The production house have honed in on rookie actress Nikita Sharma after auditioning a lot of girls,.

A reliable source says, "Unheralded actor Nikita Sharma has been finalized to play Jogi Thakur's illegitimate child. She's said to have done a few roles here or there. With the weather Gods permiting, she should start shooting today itself and viewers should see her in the show by mid-week."

Interestingly, there is slight twist to her entry.

"Earlier, this girl was supposed to gate crash during Jogi and Divya Thakur's 25th  wedding anniversary celebrations. However, that is already on air.  She will be shown entering Thakur's house. The house members will mistake her for a  maid. That's how her look will be. However, all will be stunned when the first word that she says is, 'papa'. There's plenty of twists and turns ahead," the source added

Keep watching 'Uttaran' to see how things unfold after the entry of this character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article- New face (jogi's illegitimate child)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Already posted

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
but can someone tell me,,who is this nikita sharma???

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
no things will be unfold....but more torture to be seen....

why i have this bad feelings that this girl will be in love with vansh....she will try snatching vansh from ichcha....

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

My wife LOL Her name is Nikita Sharma Smile

Ok jokes apart I think this is a unknown face who hasn't worked much in TV till now so no pics on the net

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by shonuu

My wife LOL Her name is Nikita Sharma Smile

Ok jokes apart I think this is a unknown face who hasn't worked much in TV till now so no pics on the net

oh Mr. adrarsh pati..har jagah patni dikhai deti ha............LOL.... but i really wanna see her... only then we can judge her character's   shades.....Embarrassed

Edited by shonuu - 16 June 2010 at 2:32am

shyams

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

why i have this bad feelings that this girl will be in love with vansh....she will try snatching vansh from ichcha....

oh no.. not again... but every one was saying that this gal will snatch veer.... hmm might be possible ,,because rohit is discussing this gal with his friends onFB.................Embarrassed

shyams

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Oh no  If Veer dies then we'll have 3 women and one man in d show. Phir Vansh ko to Ram hi Rakhe LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top