Posted: 13 years ago
Why even bother about RP Title cos in the end
they are penniless and homeless ... CVs are
making the true Kahna Bakht think twice about
believing in their faith and that Good wins over
Evil !
this leap will prove to be the best example of the saying"apne pairon pe kulhadi marna"    or  "aa bael mujhe maar"..

i feel this is utter nonsense,,.i completely agree with misti and angie,,and anu..
now the show has reached a point ,,where even though the cvs try to mend it ,,it wont,,,these twists are so much meaningless,,,

i mean,,if vivek and vaishali believe rad 1% atleast,,then why cannot they give a missing ad of dev with his photo ,,in the local newspaper,,but make rad take years to find dev in one city,,,even if rad searches one home in agra in one day,,she will be able to find dev in less than a year,,whats the meaning of showing kanha's existense in the show,,if he cannot help his true devotee to find her husband???and always test her patience ,,,,

either they could have shown the leap or the entry of a new girl,,but they want to ruin their show ,,so ok,,,go and ruin with both leap and girl,,,

Edited by shinyclassic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by why3

What nonsense.  So, Radhika challenges Kanha, sees Dev today and yet can not find him in all these years (if it is a 4.5 years of leap) and Dev can not get his memory back in all these years.  So, all that kundli stuff and promises made by Dev to Radhika in front of Kanha were meaningless.  Then, what was the need to show all these big challenging dialogues yesterday.  As Misti mentioned, it was to pacify the viewers for the time being, buy time and show the crap anyway.
Angie, I think Dev is not the only one with amnesia. I think the CVs expect all viwers to have amnesia when watching this show and forget all the kundali stuff, kasams, promises of Kanha to Rads, Amma's evil deeds and pending punishment, Vishaka's loose ends, etc. etc. I feel I am watching a whole new show, and I don't like it in the least bit.
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Why even bother about RP Title cos in the end
they are penniless and homeless ... CVs are
making the true Kahna Bakht think twice about
believing in their faith and that Good wins over
Evil !

I dont think this RP title issue is ever going to arise in CB ,,,the cvs are going with the formula"let by gones be by gones",,they dont like to look at past or history,,,i think they have forgot that chachu,,arjun,deepika exist in the show,,,now they are only interested in that new stupid girl and her stupid family,,,

in the article it says that the girl has a positive role,,but anything or anybody which comes between radev is very evil for me,,SO i wont like this girl anyway,,
I guess 4.5 yrs leap has some significance here. Since Dev will be considered dead if he is not found in 5 yrs, so this way bringing his memory back just at last moment to create an edgy drama....
5 yrs living with another woman longer than he lived with rads makes no sense at all. this is unseen and weird. why so long a time and all the time he lived with this women people know him as that woman's husband. shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I feel like crying. And I did after today episode. And I'm so angry😡 They really did the leap of 5 years. I'm really confused and I know a lot of viewers around the world will be too.  Dev and Radhika apart for 5 years. They  only had a  few moments happiness together.  What kind of justice is that,  how could Kahnaa allow it 😭. The most digusting part, Dev living with another woman for 5 years.🤢 And we should expect Dev to be faithfull.  And now when Dev and Radhika will meet, he should just leave his fake wife and go back to Radhika, how stupid. And then what. How can the Cv steal 5 years of Dev and Radhika lives. If they wanted ended the show, they should have reunite Dev and Radhika and let them live happily ever after but not steal 5 years. Give punishment to Amma and give a proper storyline ending of Vishaka. So  amma after commiting so many crimes is living happy. No punishment at all for the fire. No ones know that she tried to kill Radhika. And when it come out after five years there will no effects. I just hate it. So many unfininesed bussiness. I also saw the new promo, why the need for so many new characters. Didn't they saw what has happens with the Stantanu guy, the public didn't accept him. This time they cannot repair it.

They had such good story now with Radhika together with the family but that wasn't good enough for the CV. Don't know why they want to destory their own show. 

They CV has destroyed Dev and Radhika relationship for me. I'm very sad. I just loved them.  I really don't understand why they used the leap they rush everything so fast. It started happening since march. The show theme is that Dev and Radhika divine relationship and will be together forever, no matter what😭. It was the basic theme.  Radhika has suffered so much all her life. Finally she meets a guy Dev who loves her and finds outs what real love was. Their were at the beginning of their journey and is abrupted by 5 years. How could they do this. 5 years too long.  The magic is gone for me. Really don't care if they reunite or not, it would not be same for me. 😭 . I feel like crying.  I don't know if I will continue to watch this show or not. Was planning to stop watching if the leaps happens and it did. 😡 I started to watch this show because of Radhika and then for Dev and Radhika divine love story. And  I'm liking this Radhika but how much should this girl suffer to get happiness. Also love Avinash and Rubina.  Lets see what happens. Today I'm very sad and angry.
Edited by ashnapower - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashnapower

I feel like crying. And I did after today episode. And I'm so angry😡 They really did the leap of 5 years. I'm really confused and I know a lot of viewers around the world will be too.  Dev and Radhika apart for 5 years. They  only had a  few moments happiness together.  What kind of justice is that,  how could Kahnaa allow it 😭. The most digusting part, Dev living with another woman for 5 years.🤢 And we should expect Dev to be faithfull.  And now when Dev and Radhika will meet, he should just leave his fake wife and go back to Radhika, how stupid. And then what. How can the Cv steal 5 years of Dev and Radhika lives. If they wanted ended the show, they should have reunite Dev and Radhika and let them live happily ever after but not steal 5 years. Give punishment to Amma and give a proper storyline ending of Vishaka. So  amma after commiting so many crimes is living happy. No punishment at all for the fire. No ones know that she tried to kill Radhika. And when it come out after five years there will no effects. I just hate it. So many unfininesed bussiness. I also saw the new promo, why the need for so many new characters. Didn't they saw what has happens with the Stantanu guy, the public didn't accept him. This time they cannot repair it.

They had such good story now with Radhika together with the family but that wasn't good enough for the CV. Don't know why they want to destory their own show. 

They CV has destroyed Dev and Radhika relationship for me. I'm very sad. I just loved them.  I really don't understand why they used the leap they rush everything so fast. It started happing since march. The show theme is that Dev and Radhika divine relationship and will be together forever, no matter what😭. It was the basic theme.  Radhika has suffered so much all her life. Finally she meets a guy Dev who loves her and finds outs what real love was. Their were at the beginning of their journey and is abrupted by 5 years. How could they do this. 5 years too long.  The magic is gone for me. Really don't care if they reunite or not, it would not be same for me. 😭 . I feel like crying.  I don't know if I will continue to watch this show or not. Was planning to stop watching if the leaps happens and it did. 😡 I started to watch this show because of Radhika and then for Dev and Radhika divine love story. And  I'm liking this Radhika how much should this girl suffer to get happiness. Also love Avinash and Rubina.  Lets see what happens. Today I'm very sad and angry.