Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Television actress Shubhangi Atre aka Preeti of Imagine's Do Hanso Ka Jodaa, who shot to fame by playing Kasturi Chawla, a young girl with strong middle-class values from a simple and loving family gives us some important beauty tips...

What are the items you incorporate in your diet with respect to skin care?

"I drink coconut water daily. I eat sprouts and fruit salad daily. The fruits vary from apple, papaya, banana and pineapple. I include seasonal fruits like my current favourite is mango. I drink lots of water. I drink one lemon juice daily that provides me ample vitamin C. I eat papaya for vitamin E. In the afternoon, I drink green tea instead of regular tea. I eat one amla every alternate day. I use less of red chillies powder at home ,so I prefer black pepper as that has vitamin E."

Do you believe in skin treatments or prefer natural remedies?

"I prefer natural remedies as they are a part of nature. I not only drink orange juice and lauki juice, I even use them physically on face. I use apricot and tomato also on my face as a scrub. Besan mixed with turmeric powder is what I use as a face scrub once a week. Tomato Juice and honey mixed with lemon juice and white pepper powder works well for anti ageing. Mixture of olive oil, fresh malai and honey does wonders for the skin."

How do you protect your skin against sun tan?

"I put sun-screen whenever I know there will be exposure to sun. I keep a white umbrella with myself even when travelling."

Please tell us about your hair care regime in detail......

"Once a week, I put warm olive oil with some camphor thrown in on the hair and do thorough massage. I always take a hot towel after hair massage. I wash my hair with beer which acts as a good conditioner. I also wash it with eggs. I go for hair spa once a month. I shampoo once a day if I am going out daily otherwise thrice a week. I get trimming done once a week. I make a personal hair pack of tuar dal powder which is soaked overnight. Put it in the hair for 20 minutes and wash it with water."

Any skin care tips you can recommend to our readers...

"Be happy from within, it reflects outside. Take less stress and create a balance between personal and professional life. Two personal secrets for readers- first one, I eat methi dana powder in warm water daily that solves swelling problem and under eye puffiness. Second secret for under eyes in one should put Kesar overnight in Kaccha milk and use it as a face pack in the morning for 15-20 minutes. Take care of your vitamins and calcium intakes, especially if you are a woman."

Do watch beautiful Preeti every Monday to Friday in Do Hanso Ka Jodaa at 9.30 pm only on Imagine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy.-BalleBalle-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beauty tips by SHUBHANGI ATRE" in Kasturi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwww just awesome tips!!
no wonder y she is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!

thank u soooooooo much rokfan24 for putting dis here!!

Nechu

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article rokafan24!! Big smile

the tips r nice deff but that's too much to follow Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

Iloveroka

IF-Dazzler

Iloveroka

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
omg ya
saara khaana toh vo khaane se zyaada lagati hai
i toh only use face-washes
and normal shampoos and condtitioner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@puja..

me toooooooooooooo!!

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@priyu/...trueeeeeeeee yaaaar!!!

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

wowwwwwwwwwww just awesome tips!!
no wonder y she is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!

thank u soooooooo much rokfan24 for putting dis here!!

Nechu

HEY THNXXX A LOTSmile
IT'S MY PLEASUREWink

rokafan24-gunjan

Gunjan.

IF-Dazzler

Gunjan.

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini1roka

Thanks for the article rokafan24!! Big smile

the tips r nice deff but that's too much to follow Wacko

UR WELCOME DEAR