Tere Liye

Ok...now im confused...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
so...anyone else shocked with the TaAnu wedding announcement in episode 2..i was like ShockedShockedShockedShocked no way...yeh dono toh abhi bhi baache hai...aur shaadi...wow..but thats besides the point...here in comes my confusion...the promo...the extended promo...or even title song thingy they aired on TV before the show started...the opening scene was Anu at what looked like his engagement...when he goes to put the ring on the girl...its Tani that comes and gives him the ring...then she runs off crying...

so...if these two are already married...WHO is Anu getting engaged to? how would that situation even come up?...only Ekta will have her leads get married/engaged to other people when they are already legally married to someone else Confused

JAZ

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suryavni-Anu13-...Nikhita...fj08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ok...now im confused..." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaz..Storyline is already out so many days back..First these both will get married in childhood itself and try to save their relatioship..After that Anu moves abroad and i dont think he values for his marriage as it is done in young age.

After that he falls for another Girl Neha Janpandit ..Tani loves Anu but Anu love Neha ..Taani will support him ..Eventually Neha dumps Anurag..Aisa hain storyline ..I expected that they will marry yesterday itself in the part 1 after seeing Tani in sari..But she looks simply superb in sari Day Dreaming ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazdreamer_dreamsBittuJi.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I was not shocked after watching the first epi i knew anu ka baap kia gul khilaney wala hey ROFL

Yea when he will grow up he will fall in love with someone else (he will think he is in love anyways) and anuraag might not be willing to honor his childhood wedding where as taani would consider herself as his wife.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz-Anu13--vandy-

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
oh ok...i never knew about that story line...thanks for clearing it up

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

ankzzz

ankzzz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
hey! where is the story line...?..wanted to read..  :) where can i find it?
thx

Edited by ankzzz - 15 June 2010 at 9:27pm

jnawaz

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
^^ Hey Here u go
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1415862

iluvpremeer

Groupbie

iluvpremeer

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

guys

i think anuraag will luv taani even wen he comeback frm abrd coz in d promos dey r showing taanu as couples naa
soo dey will b together ,bt den there will  sme other prb n anurag will leave taani(may be due 2 his bro)
anyways,this show is really interesting
letz wait n watch

jnawaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.