Tere Liye

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu!!!??

Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
first ekta copy from movies and now also from serials.... ekta copy-cat Smile

but i just cant believe it, how can they get the childrens married Shocked Shocked Shocked and i just cant understand kis cheez ki bhallai hai is shaadi mein??? kaise parrents hai woh and i just couldnt understand the mom when she tried to convince taani for the marriage, what has choclates and cycle to do with marriage Question such a huge difference.....

and i know this isnt something to laugh at but i couldnt stop laughing at the sister ananyas situation. first she thought it was her getting married, then she calls her boyfriend to mandir and runs all the way to mandir. then she calls up her mom for an unknown reason just to find out that she isn't getting married but the children, then she say to boyfriend they are not getting married and then after saying ta ta bye to boyfriend she runs all the way home again, so stupid girl... LOL LOL LOL and bechara boyfriend dekhta hi reh gaya

but sreiously, why are they getting married????????????? im really confused guys so do share your thoughts about epi 2 here and tell me why u think they are getting married, dekhte hai ab ekta ne kaun se serial ya movie se copy kiya hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamer_dreams...Nikhita...jnawaz

maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hahahahaaa.. I aslso found the ananya seen HILARIOUS!! Lol.. Specially the way they show her running the whole time!! LOL

But I guess there has to be some reason for their marriage.. Otherwise why would their parents go ahead with it.. And taani's dad started crying and all.. So it's probably really a majboori kinda thing..

The most assumed prediction is some kundli dosh or smthn.. But knowing ekta kapoor.. She wouldnt do smthn so predictable.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the mystery unfolds.. =)
Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maham_93

Hahahahaaa.. I aslso found the ananya seen HILARIOUS!! Lol.. Specially the way they show her running the whole time!! LOL

But I guess there has to be some reason for their marriage.. Otherwise why would their parents go ahead with it.. And taani's dad started crying and all.. So it's probably really a majboori kinda thing..

The most assumed prediction is some kundli dosh or smthn.. But knowing ekta kapoor.. She wouldnt do smthn so predictable.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the mystery unfolds.. =)

haha patta nahin kitna weight loss kar chukki hai, lagta hai aise hi anurag patla hota hai future mein LOL LOL

but yeah u are right, it's not so predictable.. it will be something not expected and seeing the first 2 episodes with so many surprizes (children marriage) i'm sure the reason for marriage is also sumthing really unexpected

but let's just wait and watch, i'm luving the show as of now.... really different and interesting storyline....

Edited by Zebi02 - 15 June 2010 at 5:13pm
maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zebi02

haha patta nahin kitna weight loss kar chukki hai, lagta hai aise hi anurag patla hota hai future mein LOL LOL

but yeah u are right, it's not so predictable.. it will be something not expected and seeing the first 2 episodes with so many surprizes (children marriage) i'm sure the reason for marriage is also sumthing really unexpected

but let's just wait and watch, i'm luving the show as of now.... really different and interesting storyline....
hahahahaa.... haaaaann..!! barre hoke behn ki aadat leli hogi usne bhi =P

I know..! Thats what I feel exactly.. Shuru mein hi itne twists ke Im scared of making predictions now =P
Aye haye.. Me too..!!! I just wish they'd grow old soon.. I really wanna see some nice and cute scenes of them together..!! xD
Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

hahahahaa.... haaaaann..!! barre hoke behn ki aadat leli hogi usne bhi =P

I know..! Thats what I feel exactly.. Shuru mein hi itne twists ke Im scared of making predictions now =P
Aye haye.. Me too..!!! I just wish they'd grow old soon.. I really wanna see some nice and cute scenes of them together..!! xD

i also want to see some cute scenes but i just hope all this sadness jhaldi khatam ho jaaye, just dont drag it too much and yeah make taanu old soon
maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

i also want to see some cute scenes but i just hope all this sadness jhaldi khatam ho jaaye, just dont drag it too much and yeah make taanu old soon

Aww I know..=(
Its so sad to see them both this way..! =(
Hopefully things will get better soon =)
...Nikhita... IF-Rockerz
...Nikhita...
...Nikhita...

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i know...i'm eagerly waiting for a happy waala flashback or something!
MeeraXD Goldie
MeeraXD
MeeraXD

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

It was so hilarious; it was so crazy that it made me so confused... wow it has so much confusion in the start, i dont know how it is gonna be carried on but i hope we find out soonabout this wedding thing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index