Written Update - 15th June

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

I dnt see an update today and hence, the update.....Sumu sweetie, ping me as soon as u come on forum...Mwah!! The update is brief.....sorry guys!!

1. Shaan follows Natasha trying to calm her down but she doesnt listen.

2. Khushboo is sad and crying because Natasha is hurt. She scolds Akshay for prising Khanak in front of everyone. Akshay firmly tells her to start learning how to separate personal from professional life and declares that he would let Khanak go from here till she is profitable for him......(Gussa to bahut aa raha hai is sentence par but humare liye aacha hi hai, so, I let him go......Maaf kiya...Jaa Akshay😉😉).....He would utilize her for these 6 months till she is with Shaan. He requests her to stop torturing Khanak as she is lucky for him. Khushboo decides to remove this thought from Akshay's mind.

3. Akshay realizes that Natasha has heard this conversation. he tryies explaining her that Khanak is here only for 6 months and he has to give Khanak credit for handling the situation today. Natasha leaves from there.

4. Shaan goes to console Natasha, when he comes to know about his brothers conversation. Shaan tells her that he knows she is hurt but nothing matters to him more than her happiness. Natasha tells him she is not hurt by Khanak's deeds...She knows that Khanak doesnt wanna hurt her...They share a romantic moment where Shaan kisses Natasha on her forehead but Natasha comes out of the moment.....Natasha tells him that she hasnt done any wrong to anyone then she doesnt know why is she suffering.....She is human and cannot take ppl calling Khanak his wife. She feels alone as Shaan's bro', dad and Dadi now consider Khanak as their DIL. She has realized that she is not strong. She wants to know if she is wrong in fighting for her love? Shaan hugs her and they again have a romantic moment. Akshay sees this and is pleased that Shaan was able to console Natasha and he is saved.

5. Natasha gifts everyone some or the other things and everyone is very happy with her. Everyone leaves except Shaan, Natasha and Khanak. Shaan and Natasha share a happy romantic moment which Khanak witnesses and smiles. Shaan leaves and Natasha gifts Khanak a saree and rubber chappals to save herself from current. Natasha gets some stuff for herself and Khanak realizes that Natasha is gng to stay here for long. Khanak feels bad for Natasha and tells her that looks liek they are binded by some previous janma as both of them lost their love. Natasha tells her that things that ppl get by fluke shld be returned to its rightful owner. Khanak tells her that what she has got is not a thing but her hubby. She requests Natasha to accept the reality.

6. Natasha remembers all her encounters with Khanak and her dad. She remembers how Dadi, Khanak and her dad try to dissuade her from thinking as Shaan's would-be wife, her challenge with Khanak, Akshay and HK's praise for Khanak....and how Shaan promised her to be hers forever after 6 months. Natasha is confused as to what step should she take.

PRECAP - 1. Khanak cleans Shaan's laptop in the soap water and is happy that Shaan would be happy to see a cleaned laptop......(🤣🤣...Usse kya pata, kya kya clean ho gaya....🤣🤣🤣)....Shaan opens his laptop to find water dipping from it....(Ek laptop khrab for this shooting???? 😲...Mujhe de dete, agar itne spare the......🤣).....Shaan storms on Khanak and scolds her that she doesnt know what she has done...Khushboo is right that Khanak is gavaar and she has destroyed his hrs of work...He moves towards her as if he is gng to hit her....😲😲 (...*comes in between shaan and Khanak*....u dare not Shaan!! 😡....)...Khushboo is seeing all this and enjoying (....and I think this was Khushboo's idea to wash the laptop......if it is, then kal to uski khair nahi....😡😡*pulls her sleeve*)

2. Dadi advises Khanak to be Khanak and not try being Natasha else she would loose her identity.....

sorry for the snappy work....

Love u all,
DD
The precap is making me laugh, be disappointed, and angry all at the same time. 😆 And if Shaan hits her tomorrow, then you and me both will hit him left and right. 😡 Also if it turns out to be Khushboo's idea. 😡
^^ ohh..and thank you for the update!
Thank you DD....

I am scare for tomorrow....Santanu will chew up Khanak alive
DD! Thanks hun! *hug* Don't worry, the update is awesome enough. 😆
Your Snappy Work is great too 😃

Yes Shantunu  bettter not hit her ..if he does he's dead meat for sure...along with KB (Khusboo....The K stands for what  Nitya would love to call her....😆😆)...but looks more like that she may fall down the stairs...while shes moving back I think...lets see what todays epi shows us.

By the way...how is your seating arrrangment...did you get a better seat??? or still next to the door???
aww thanks so much for filling in for me! lol you are a life saver...if you ever need me to do the updates do let me know! I am really sorry about today!! seriously!
Kanak ki toh band bajne waali. lol. anyways thank you,
Originally posted by -Nitya-

The precap is making me laugh, be disappointed, and angry all at the same time. 😆 And if Shaan hits her tomorrow, then you and me both will hit him left and right. 😡 Also if it turns out to be Khushboo's idea. 😡

*pulls her sleeve behind with Nitya*.....Ready ho jaana Nitz......Kal to screen ke andar jaake dhulai karenge!!! 😡 😡 😡
Originally posted by anna44

Thank you DD....

I am scare for tomorrow....Santanu will chew up Khanak alive

Usne agar usse chua toooooooooo 😡

but seriosuly, I think he would control himself in the end, or just leave angrily at the nick of the time....dnt worry hun....hum hai na.... 😉 😉 😉