Music Corner

A.R.Rahman Jai Ho world tour

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
is anybody going to his concert? Or did anybody catch him in New York? The tour started on June 11th, and its suppoesed to be spectacular. if any of you have, some recaps and highlights would be really appreciated. I'm going to see him in North Carolina cause i'm down there for a wedding in July. I really hope he plays some of his older stuff, im super exciteddd! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A.R.Rahman Jai Ho world tour" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top