Comic Relief: Dostana Lines

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
alrighty guys...im back 😉...hope you all are ready for my wackyness...lets see...aaj koi Kishku scenes milti hai ke nahin 😆

Dostana Lines

vaise...since i've said Kishku ke naam...i was rolling at the beginning of the show as Dutta sat as his fully stocked bar drinking and hearing Naku's words over and over again....i more like pictures Naku saying this instead "aap bilkul sahi sooch rahe the saab...main hi aapko dhoka diya hai...maine khabi aapse pyaar nahin kiya...pyaar kiya hai toh sirf Kishore-ji se" 🤣🤣🤣..."aagar aapko yeh gunna lagta hai toh gunna hi sahi...lekin muhse uss gunna pe naaz hai"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...ok...ill stop now...before you all declare my fully insane...if you havent done so already 😉😉...lol...

what does Dutta drink!? 😲 he was prouing liquor from a bottle...only...it fizzed like a coca-cola in the glass...😕😕 ...no no...i mean PEPSI 😉 go figure...either that was full on soda or...someone put alkaseltzer in his cup and he didnt see it...😆😆😆...tauba...CV's bhi naa...useless...if you wanted to use coke...just leave a can/bottle open...let the carbonation die out and then pretend its Scotch or something...tauba...now you all got me wanting some Pepsi...Aisha..kithe ho? throw and i shall catch 😛😛😛...but then when he broke the glass on the floor...i was like 😲..kardiya naa satyanash...aab how will you drink pepsi? 😆😆😆...

how may times did Baji say "danger" today...
🤣🤣🤣 he called Anna danger...and Anna's plan danger...🤣🤣🤣 tauba...itna shok hai english mein pat pat karne ka toh tik se karo naa...🤣🤣🤣 but all...he's so worried about Dutta..his Dutta Dostana Bhao....but tauba...aaj toh Baji ki band baj gayi...woh bi aachi tarha se...Dutta really let him have it...😕😕😕...this was all his dil ki bhadas coming out...although...the whole parinda...chiriya...phurr dialogue...i LOVED IT... (fivr...iss hafte toh teri kher nahin 🤣)...but this Baji...like a good little wife....he stood there and took it all in...when Dutta was like what were you all doing while all this drama was going on behind my back...Baji is speechless...but i swear...he was thinking "bhao...main toh tere pyaar ke peeche pada tha...aur kya karta main"...🤣🤣🤣🤣....then when he said...dont show me your face...aww...poor Baji 🥺...bechara...woh toh tujhde dekhe bina maar jayega...😉😉...then when he went to talk to AS...he was saying "dekha aapne Aayi...dekha...woh kaise mujhse baath karta hai...main kitne zulm sehta hoon" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh man...this Dostana thing never gets old...then all the Hydrabad talk...now i want Hydrabadi Biryani...and PEPSI...uff...someone feed me!! 😃...so looks liek my new thing is coming up with fake lines...cuz when Baji realizes that Bhao has letf him behind his swear his face says "Bhao...tum kya samajte ho...ke main tumne doond nahin paunga? aage aage dekho Bhao..main kya kya karta hoon...aapke ke pyaar mujhe aapke paas keech kar lejayega" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

😲😲😲😲...Kaala got bangs...I LOVE THEM!! she looks hot!! she's totally rocking those bangs...👏👏👏👏👏...and on a side note...did you all hear Dutta roar again? 😲...😍
😲😲

😃
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey hey Jaz...awesum CR...🤣...

tum b na...🤣...Naku aur Kishore ke ache kasse rishtey ka kya bana diya...😆🤣...kishku...😲🤣...

Baji got grilled...vo b on a next level grilling...😲😆🤣...
i swear @ 1 point i thgt i heard his heart k...k...cracking...🥺...😆😆😆...
i was thinking any min now he's guna say...aise muth kaho...main mar jaoonga bhau main mar jaoonga...Dutta was wow 2 2 funny...lol dialogues...espesh the gass ka raha tha 1...🤣🤣🤣...who says such stuff...😕😆😆...
his lil outburst had me lmao...🤣...cudn't get over the fact that he was telling Baji...tere ass pass aage piche kya ho raha hai..tujhe pata b hai...🤣👏...er hello look who's talkin...🤣...king gadha himself...🤣🤣🤣...tujhe pata hota...tho ye sab hota...nay na...😆🤣...

i swear i thgt i was hearing things on the bit...wen Baji finds out ke his Bhau has left wivout him...n says...kya bhau main intna b bura nay bhau...
😲😲😲...i had2 lyk rewind it cu i thgt my brain was playing dostana tricks on me...🤣🤣🤣...poor Baji...he doesn't knw 2 where go or wat 2 do...🤣...

tnx Jaz...😆😉...
Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God! I was absolutely killing myself laughing when Dutta was screaming at Baji! God!🤣

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to All*

Caught it Jaz?😉

I know it wasn't a funny Scene but I was absolutely laughing my head off! Bechara Baji! NAKU doesn't break like Baji did when she gets yelled at! Baji is such a softie! It looked like such a Big-Bro-Telling-Off-Little-Bro Scene!🤣

And Kala!🤣 She's jumping in head first again! She's underestimating Bhao AGAIN! I hope they DO kick Naku out this time and Bhao comes home in a mind-blowing RAGE! She thinks Aayi Sahib is the one who can control him when hes angry???🤣 Oh Kala Kala Kala! It's NAKU who can do that!

I AM LOVING THIS!
And it looks like Kishores words affected Baabi as well!!! WHOOO HOOO!
*Aisha Brings Food and Drink and Proceeds to Partay!*

Aisha xxx🥳
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey jaz thanx for the cr loved it ...... 👍🏼 even in angry mood he was still thinkin of his darlin wife ...i can't wait till he totally falls in love with naku . 😍 btw baaji bechara dost dost na raaha dostana na raaha
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Jani: paata nahin...kaal se kya hogaya ke im after Kishku now 😆😆😆...ya...that ghaas wala line had me rolling too...im like...since when is Dutta Bhoa at one with nature...talking about birds and grass and what not 😆😆😆😆...that was too funny...ya...when Baji found out Dutta left...bechara...it was like he was a 16yr old girl who just got dumped by the hot guy at school 😳😳😳😳...which...if you look at it...he did...Dutta is definitely the hottest guy on campus 😉

@ Aisha:
of course i caught it...nothing like an ice cold pepse to make all your worries go away 😃😃 some very soothing about those pepsi bubbles 😉...im still amazed at how smoothly and effortlessly Naku put Dutta in his place yesterday...he was all ranting on her...mocking her...but she very calmly said she wasnt guilty for any crime except loving him...and she was darn proud of that crime...😲...that was FABULOUS...Kaala needed to see that scene instead of drinking her charn amrti...shayad she'd see just how ferocious our sherni was...and just how un-ferocious our Dutta is in front of her..😉

@ Suhana:
he he...good song for baji...😆😆 and yes...im dying for the day the truth comes out so Dutta knows that Naku is INNOCENT...and for the day for him to realize he LOVES her...that gadha!! kaab samjega?

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bechara Baji...really got it. After Naku's "I love u" Dutta didnt dare to take it out on her. So it was Baji who got it instead. Dutta keeps doing this....keeps venting on the two people who really care for him. idiot! I wonder what will dutta do if baji also says "i love u". 😆
The funniest bit that struck me was dutta started off by asking Naku to leave yesterday but finally it was he who left the room. naku showed him whose room it is and whose the boss there. i have hope yet that she will make him sleep on the sofa.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful CR.
Poor baaji today he became Datta's punching bag.There dostana is too good.he simply listened to datta's shoutings like a true wife. 😆
jnawaz thumbnail
@ ksh: Dutta bhao sleeping on sofa...now that would be a sight 😉😉 and i swear...Dutta is scared of his confident in love biwi...he's half expecting her to start singing "aa re re...dhak dhak karne laga" ...then he will say "ho...mora jiyera darne laga" 🤣

@ aarathi: punching bag...perfect description 👏

JAZ

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen today's episode but I do want to know - did Dutta's drink really fizzle?!?! LOL!!! Wow, ye kaunsi alcohol hai!? Ye toh mujhey bhi chahiye! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And dude I knew I had my work cut out for me this week once I heard the words escape Nakku's mouth yesterday.. I have already pulled up my sleeves Baji style! Bring it ON I say!!! And no, I don't mean cheer leading here.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ ksh: Dutta bhao sleeping on sofa...now that would be a sight 😉😉 and i swear...Dutta is scared of his confident in love biwi...he's half expecting her to start singing "aa re re...dhak dhak karne laga" ...then he will say "ho...mora jiyera darne laga" 🤣

@ aarathi: punching bag...perfect description 👏

JAZ

LOL! he asked for it...totally! She was going away but when she started to get up and go he was like "shit..she is really going" and he again tried to start another session of taunts and torture...but what did he know kishore had already done the damage. 😆