Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
aare yaaroon...samja karo...what is the one thing pretty much ALL brides want to do before their big day...LOSE WEIGHT Wink...since the sister's "wedding" came up so suddenly...she didnt have the weeks/months before to work out...and diet...so ussne soocha...chalo...lets run the marathon to the mandir...that way...ill at least shed a few calories and if im lucky...a few pounds here and there LOLLOLLOLLOL...its all about presentation on your wedding day...but im sure...now that she knows its Anu's wedding instead of hers...on her way back she will definitely take a taxi and and and...probably stop by for an ice cream cone ROFL...btw...does this sister have a name? i cant remember if i heard it or not Confused

JAZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adiroykapurmasinSoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anurag's sister (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

aare yaaroon...samja karo...what is the one thing pretty much ALL brides want to do before their big day...LOSE WEIGHT Wink...since the sister's "wedding" came up so suddenly...she didnt have the weeks/months before to work out...and diet...so ussne soocha...chalo...lets run the marathon to the mandir...that way...ill at least shed a few calories and if im lucky...a few pounds here and there LOL...its all about presentation on your wedding day...but im sure...now that she knows its Anu's wedding instead of hers...on her way back she will definitely take a taxi and and and...probably stop by for an ice cream cone ROFL...btw...does this sister have a name? i cant remember if i heard it or not Confused

JAZ

ROFLROFL omg hahahah!!! thats too funny! Thats one way to look at it. I'm sure her mission is accomplished because she had a longg runn.

I think her name is ananya or something like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
She is so dumb in a way ... uski shadi ho bhi nahi rahi thi and thinking its her wedding she ran away ROFL Since wo "ghar sey bhagi" iss liye bhag kar gai, taxi nahi li aur bhagi bhi road key center mein ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazadiroykapur

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
that's a characteristic of ekta's serials....the guys all move around in suave cars...its the girls and heroines who run from one place to another whatever be the reason!

kabhi aaj tak ekta ke hero ko bhaagte ya taxi mein jaate hue nahi dekha...ROFL

masin

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Nikhita...

that's a characteristic of ekta's serials....the guys all move around in suave cars...its the girls and heroines who run from one place to another whatever be the reason!

i completely second that! but my favourite part is when they (the girls) are shown running or walking or sprinting in the middle of the road! seriously......side walk nahin hota kya!?!? LOLLOL

and didn't she call her boyfriend from a payphone or something?? she's the daughter of a super rich father.....didn't she have a cell phone!!?? plus....she left her house without any clothes, money, wallet, phone?? how was she planning to get married??? ConfusedLOLLOL

but of course, the heros are shown driving around in their cars, watching a bechari ladki running marathons, offering her a ride, which she will obviously accept from a stranger and then falling in love! ClapLOLLOLLOL  lol...all the more reason to adore ekta kapoor Big smile

lovee
Samra :)) <3

...Nikhita...

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

Originally posted by ...Nikhita...

i completely second that! but my favourite part is when they (the girls) are shown running or walking or sprinting in the middle of the road! seriously......side walk nahin hota kya!?!? LOLLOL

and didn't she call her boyfriend from a payphone or something?? she's the daughter of a super rich father.....didn't she have a cell phone!!?? plus....she left her house without any clothes, money, wallet, phone?? how was she planning to get married??? ConfusedLOLLOL

but of course, the heros are shown driving around in their cars, watching a bechari ladki running marathons, offering her a ride, which she will obviously accept from a stranger and then falling in love! ClapLOLLOLLOL  lol...all the more reason to adore ekta kapoor Big smile

lovee
Samra :)) <3

ROFL sahi baat hai!
but no hero offered her a ride....woh bhaag ke hi ghar aayi thi!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.