Anurag's sister

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So I'm guessing ananya [sp?] is anurag's sister. Why the heck was she running from her home to the mandir and then back? She couldve just called a taxi...it would be much more efficient. But I guess to make it more dramatic, she had to run there 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lmao! i actually thot tht she was the one getting married......hence she might've ran to meet her boyfriend or something! lol....but seeing the forum it seems like Taanu got married! :D

lol..im gonna go check out the epi!

lovee
Samra :)) <3
adiroykapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: masin

lmao! i actually thot tht she was the one getting married......hence she might've ran to meet her boyfriend or something! lol....but seeing the forum it seems like Taanu got married! :D

lol..im gonna go check out the epi!

lovee
Samra :)) <3

well yeah, I know she was getting away from her house because she thought she was going to get married. But getting in a car wouldve gotten her to the mandir faster..she didnt have to run..haha that takes foreverr

maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lolz.. thats true.. But going by a taxi has no drama so the makers usually opt for running! =P
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

🤣 In the middle of the road too! 🤣 x

adiroykapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

🤣 In the middle of the road too! 🤣 x

haha yeah she was being safe yaar. She didnt want to get in the cars' ways so she ran on the lines hahah
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

haha yeah she was being safe yaar. She didnt want to get in the cars' ways so she ran on the lines hahah

Hahahahaha..!! God it cracks me up whenever I remember that scene.!!! 😆😆😆😆😆ROFL
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you guys, she forgot to take money for the taxi fare,hence the running, and the reason for running in the middle was b/c the sidewalk was in the middle of the darn road and not on the side, she was just being cautious.... Anu has ishmart sister

hey this is Ekta land every action  is for  a reason

jnawaz thumbnail
aare yaaroon...samja karo...what is the one thing pretty much ALL brides want to do before their big day...LOSE WEIGHT 😉...since the sister's "wedding" came up so suddenly...she didnt have the weeks/months before to work out...and diet...so ussne soocha...chalo...lets run the marathon to the mandir...that way...ill at least shed a few calories and if im lucky...a few pounds here and there 😆😆😆😆...its all about presentation on your wedding day...but im sure...now that she knows its Anu's wedding instead of hers...on her way back she will definitely take a taxi and and and...probably stop by for an ice cream cone 🤣...btw...does this sister have a name? i cant remember if i heard it or not 😕

JAZ

adiroykapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

aare yaaroon...samja karo...what is the one thing pretty much ALL brides want to do before their big day...LOSE WEIGHT 😉...since the sister's "wedding" came up so suddenly...she didnt have the weeks/months before to work out...and diet...so ussne soocha...chalo...lets run the marathon to the mandir...that way...ill at least shed a few calories and if im lucky...a few pounds here and there 😆...its all about presentation on your wedding day...but im sure...now that she knows its Anu's wedding instead of hers...on her way back she will definitely take a taxi and and and...probably stop by for an ice cream cone 🤣...btw...does this sister have a name? i cant remember if i heard it or not 😕

JAZ

🤣🤣 omg hahahah!!! thats too funny! Thats one way to look at it. I'm sure her mission is accomplished because she had a longg runn.

I think her name is ananya or something like that