Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
So I'm guessing ananya [sp?] is anurag's sister. Why the heck was she running from her home to the mandir and then back? She couldve just called a taxi...it would be much more efficient. But I guess to make it more dramatic, she had to run there LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8kripsyjnawazsimplytoxicrinku4ushareenPyari_Zahra...Nikhita...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anurag's sister" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
lmao! i actually thot tht she was the one getting married......hence she might've ran to meet her boyfriend or something! lol....but seeing the forum it seems like Taanu got married! :D

lol..im gonna go check out the epi!

lovee
Samra :)) <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

lmao! i actually thot tht she was the one getting married......hence she might've ran to meet her boyfriend or something! lol....but seeing the forum it seems like Taanu got married! :D

lol..im gonna go check out the epi!

lovee
Samra :)) <3

well yeah, I know she was getting away from her house because she thought she was going to get married. But getting in a car wouldve gotten her to the mandir faster..she didnt have to run..haha that takes foreverr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazmasin

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Lolz.. thats true.. But going by a taxi has no drama so the makers usually opt for running! =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

ROFL In the middle of the road too! ROFL x

jnawazadiroykapur

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

haha yeah she was being safe yaar. She didnt want to get in the cars' ways so she ran on the lines hahah

jnawazPyari_Zahra

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

haha yeah she was being safe yaar. She didnt want to get in the cars' ways so she ran on the lines hahah

Hahahahaha..!! God it cracks me up whenever I remember that scene.!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFL

jnawazadiroykapur

fungrl

Goldie

fungrl

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
you guys, she forgot to take money for the taxi fare,hence the running, and the reason for running in the middle was b/c the sidewalk was in the middle of the darn road and not on the side, she was just being cautious.... Anu has ishmart sister

hey this is Ekta land every action  is for  a reason

jnawazadiroykapur

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.