Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 16/6/10

All about Chinthu gloating and making Sivagami beg. Shortest
update ever from Roja - uh huh, thaangalai da sammyyyyyyyy.

Chinthu taunts( antha language um gloating um...che disgusting ) , Vinod jumps and Chinthu says that the wedding will happen only
if Sivagamy begs her with folded hands. Manjal Pisasu watches the whole show and does one whole load of happy facial expressions which as usual go unnoticed !!! Sivaraman goads wifey to do the begging act " namba pOnnu life.... no other go.." uh huh uh huh. Finally Sivagami folds her hands and begs. Chinthu condescends. Now it is Dheena's turn. He agrees to marry Priya but would
much rather have the marriage after 6 months " Priya padippu mudinjidum ..." Vinod manhandles Dheena and says " 6 months kku apram bangle protection thaan, wedding nadatha mudiyaathu.." Dheena does a 360 - does a TJP saying that he is not the father of Priya's kid - "unga pOnnu yaar kitteyO yemanthu pOi irukka !! Avalai yen thalai le katta pakka ringa??" Even Manjal Pisasu and Chinthu are shocked at the turn of events. Vinod attacks Dheena..who stands his ground.

Freeze

Director kku oru warning - intha mathiri uruppadatha story line continue pannina, naanga ithai izhuthu moodiduvOm - Roja is totally dissatisfied. Enna kandraavi ithu???

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 thursday , June 17th

Vinod starts hitting Deena. Deena stops him and shocks everyone by telling," aaamaaa...I loved Priya but even my finger nail never touched her..and I am not responsible for her garbam...she went and got that baby from evano oruthan....but putting that blame on my head is enna nyaayam " Sivagami oparifies, Vinod screams.

Vinod tells," I really to kill you but appa stopped me...listen ..if you do not marry Priya then let your sister be here vaazhaa vettiyaa" Deena still says the same and goes to his room. Jayanthi is really worried. Sivaraman tries to talk to Sigaa...but Vinod stops him and take his parents from there.

As soon as they leave Jayanthi and Sinthaamani goes to Deena. Sinthaa slaps him and asks him why he is not concerned about his sister's life. Deena replies that he doesnt care about anyone's life.

Rani is crying and narrating everything about Akash to Archana...that she met Akash and pleaded him to forget her as in her life her anna is he most important person...etc. Suddenly Selva comes there and asks," appo...that boy told is correct....which means you cheated me...right?" Bagyam comes there and starts slapping Rani and tells her to do and die.

Selvam is so under shock. Rani comes to him and holds his feet and tells," annnaa..yes I loved him but now I told him that you are important for me more than anyone else nu....annna please ennai nambu annaa....please"
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Friday, June 18th Update

Selvam is still in a shock state, Archu is worried and try to talk to him. He doesn't react, everyone is scared. Rani runs up him and beg him to forgive her, Archu too says Rani choose him over love. Even Bags is scared, they all try o make Selvam react or say something. Rani thinks of what Selvam said that day, he will die if Rani do something against his wish. She decide to kill her self as an punishment and runs into the kitchen and locks the door. She try to self immolates herself, Archu and Bags knocks on the door in vain. Bags screams at Selvam and brings him back to reality. He breaks down the door and drags rani out. He is really pissed off and gives her one palar…how dare she do something like that? Rani cries and says she went against his word, he says if something happened with her, he too would have died along with her. Both hugs and cries …ROK.

Priya refuse to believe her parents and brother, accuse them for lying to her. Her Dheena would have never spoke like this, something happened, I will prove it to your guys. Her mother is really angry and shout at, don't believe us, but cause of you and the sin toy made, we all cant face the out world now. We all should die instead of society pointing fingers at us. Priya says she will die since she is the cause of the problems, but first, she will prove her parents wrong, her Dheena wont cheat her.

She goes to Dheenas house, and says it most be a mistake, her parents told her something about him, but she didn't believe it. She knows him and want him to come with her so she can prove them wrong. Dheena says what..I only loved you but I am not the father of your baby…a thunder seems to have hit Priya…FREEZE

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail

Monday 21/6/10 Archives' Copy

All about Priya and Dheena - Konjam kosuru segment for Aaksh.
Starts with Priya (wo) manhandling Dheena - "You lied to my
parents, right??? Come now and tell them the truth, we can get married asap.." Dheena maintains his stand " Oh yes, I actually wanted to marry you but you have ulterior motives !!!! You get pregnant through some one and make me the scape goat??? Think again babbyyy " Priya realizes that her parents did not lie to her, after all - holds Dheena's shirt collar and seeks justice. Dheena says "unakkum Ppeee, unga appanukkum Ppee" - "inga kathara velai ellam vendam, naa ennoda suya roobathai kaattituduven, yaar kitte yemanthu pOniyO, avan shirt ai pOi pidi.." Now Priya appeals to "athai !!  " and "anni" - who are trapped in the same Aappu doled out to Priya. Priya challenges Dheena " I am no ordinary girl, you can't just shirk me like this.." Dheena does a "necking out" - Priya
is taken to the gate royally .....kaboommm she is on the road. Manjal Pisasu and mommy Pisasu follow Priya but Dheena "necks in" both of them.

Priya sits on the road and is doing a dharna - " you have to accept that you are the father and tie that noose around my neck, until then I won't leave this premises " ( are u mad???? It is alright to prove that he is the dad but you still want the noose from him?? uh huh) By now, there is a crowd outside - the whole lot do some tsk tsk s . Priya shouts from the nadu theru (well, such an important issue HAS to be discussed in THE conference hall !!) and Dheena comes out - " intha poochandi yellam vera engiyaanum kaattu, namba kitte intha pappu vegathungovvvv" . Priya continues the dharna. Vinod comes, sees darling sis sitting comfortably in the nadu theru and appeals to her
"good" senses - " police, court ellam irukku..why do u do this??? let us quit the conference hall " Priya says that neither the court nor the police were party to the "Javvathu medai katti " incident !!! This is my battle and I will do it all by myself. I will get back home only as Mrs.Dheena " ( you will never learn, will yaa??) Vinod gives a "if looks could kill " look at Manjal Pisasu and leaves.

Aakash does the stupidest thing !!! Meets Archu in the temple and tells her about how he loves Raani - " I can not live with out her. I know that she too loves me !! ( oh yes, it is just that MM threatens death every time and never dies !!) It is  unfortunate that MM met me under compromising situations. We went to rescue a college mate from the brothel and again to pick a drunk friend from the bar. As my
luck would have it, MM saw me. I plan to do my IAS and I have no bad habits. Please help me.....buy me Raani, please...." Falls at Archu's feet. Now Archu is happy that she gets a chance to lecture. " ithO paaru, suicide, no life with out Raani nnu pethikitti thiriyaathe. My MM thinks that you are a womaniser and a drunkard. I can do squat about changing his mind. Naanga Raani kku vera mappillai paarthuttOm.
nee nadai yai kattu.." Aakash is crest fallen...

Freeze

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday 23/6/10

Continuation of Priya's dharna - This new Priya tows the same line of
old Priya ...and she calls Dheena "Avar " !!! uh huh . Manjal Pisasu and mommy Pisasu look through the window and see that the Sivaraman clan has joined the dharna. The crowd around makes sure to eat their meals and takes turns so  that there is a quorum always. By now, the media is there as well . Must be some local channel - oru mike, oru camera, thappu thappa Tamizh pesara rendu girls ...bingo you can start a channel !!! Priya's "Sathygraha "
( Gandhi ji, mannichudunga, Roja kku romba kevalama irukku, intha word use panna ..but that is what the director uses here !!) is telecast "all over the world" (uh huh) . Both pisasus fret. The reporter talks to all and sundry and all are ready to give judgement, punishment etc., etc.,The media sees the Pisasus squared and jump to them. Pisasus say " No Comments " One media girl who dons the Judge's coat
says that the duo are at fault as they refuse to answer queries. All decide to help Priya.

Kavya comes home tired - tells Monica that she is very tired and
"can you ask athai to give me some thing to eat?? I will wash up and come " ( ada Raama !! 4 1/2 feet athai always jumps when it is anything  to do with you !!! The whole clan never learns !!??) Well 4 1/2 feet jumps saying that Kavya must be rosham kettava - " naana iruntha tongue pulling and dying thaan !!!" Well, Kavya learns the whole thing and gets to see her family engaging the media. Athai has got a chance to malign the Siva clan. Lists the lakshanam of all the three girls. Poor Daddy Sori tries to stop her but 4 1/2 feet does not want to stop jumping ( ahhhh, I am tall now !!) Kavya says that Priya may have failed them but the rest of the family has their maanam in tact still " we are yet to send it in the kappal !!" Athai says "Like mother, like daughters" and daddy Sori slaps wifey.

This segment - athai shouts at Kavya for valaichu pottufying her whole family and doing a parambalaattam. Sori comes, learns every thing and for his part shouts at mommy. Daddy Sori asks the couple to join the dharna and help the Siva clan. The couple leave much to the chagrin of mommy Sori. By now, the dharna spot has a shamiana, some more crowd , slogans, placards....... the works. People are screaming for justice. Kavya sits with mommy.Sori chides FIL for making this world news - " you could have told me !! I would have talked to the commissioner and kathum kaathum vaicha mathiri mudichu iruppene.." FIL says that Priya took law in to her hands and decided to follow Gandhiji. The hero of this dharna lands....with a smile...

Freeze
*********************************************************************************************
Thursday, June 24th
Update by atina

As sori and his FIL are discussing outside ( nadu theru poraattam spot) Deena reaches there and gets shocked to see the crowd...as he was surrounded by them...he manages to make his way to his house. Meantime Sori asks FIL," Is this that Guy?"

Deena goes inside and consoles his mom and Jayanthi teeling," why are you padattams like this...after all I did what you wanted to happen to that Sivagami...then what? don't you both ever think that I will marry that chappa moonjee" He goes insdie inspite of Jayanthi pleading him.

Some VIP reaches the poraattam spot ( I guess ...collector). He goes and consoles the whole family of Priya and asks Priya what really happened. Priya tells the whole thing ( thank God the dialogue is muted) ...The whole interview is being recorded by the press. They go inside Sinda's house and look for Deena . Deena is enjoying eating an apple in his bed...a police man goes and "palaars" him and brings him out. As they push him towards outside...they ask Sinda and Jayanthi also to go to the police station with them for questioning.

The collector announces to Priya's family that Deena is under arrest and rthey are taking him to the station. He also requests Priya and family to go to the station. Deena and family are taken by the police jeep.The oor makkals are happy about Deena's arrest. They tell Sivagami that their support for them will be always there.

In police station...Deena being questioned...for which he keeps denying that he is responsible for Priya's karbham.....Sori and Vinod get so furious and start screaming. But police ask them to be quiet. Priya starts screaming at Deena...still keeps cool and tells the same. Finally Police tell that they will  do a DNA testing.

Hearing this Sindafinally starts talking against her own son," Sir...why DNA testing etc...I am his own mother and I am telling that...Deena only did this...It is true that I wanted this Sivagami to suffer...but never wished to play with a girl's life like this ..sir...even Jayanthi also will tell the same thing " Now Jayanthi tells," yes sir, deena only did this...I knew what was happening between him and priya ..infact when Deena did this to Priya..she told me first...I can come whereever you want to tell this sir"

Deena gets so angry...but no use....Sinda adds up by threatening him that he will never have a family to come in...and she and Jayanthi will kill themselves. Finally Deena admits his mistake. Now the collector ( or judge...whoever it is) tells looking at Sivgami and sivaraman," Ok now everything is over...you can go and discuss and fix a date for their marriage"

Police get signature from Deena...they all come out. Sivaraman asks Vinod to take Jayanthi to their place. But Vinod refuses and tells," let these people come to our house to "pon Paarkaa" then I will think about that...until then let her be in her house only"

Poonga runs towards his house with a newspaper in his hand. He goes and calls for Selvam. Selvam reads the whole news wioth picture. Archana peeps  out of her room as Selva reads the following," Thannai karbham aakki vittu kai pidikka marutha kaadalan veettu mun nadathiya poraattathil elam pen vetri"
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Friday update 

Poonga Uncle shows the nadutheru unnaviratham news to his family members..Selvam and co shocked...After a long break....Bagyam's rubber mouth's opening ceromony today....Talks abt sivagami's fate....Says inga vandhu she talked abt my MM son so much..Now see what her daughter had done....her Family maanam going in ship(maanam kappaleri pochu)...Archana standing thiru thiru....bagyam goeson karichu kotting sivagami...MM kku porukuma...Says ..amma dont talk like that...They are in a bad situation now...Pak uncle tells archana to go and meet her parents...."Salt factory owner" Archu (ambuttu rosham andha ammavukku)...says "no.why should we go there?they dont need our helping hand...that is not my family,this is my fmaily😲😲adhaan everything is fine now nu paper la pottanga illa..leave it"....Bagyam too supports archu and they all decidesnot to go there...MM vidama trying....Archu not ready to listen....

Archu tells rani to get ready for college...Rani says hereafter she is not going to college...Says my friends kevalama talking abt me...and also my marraige talks ae going on...So iam going to discontinue my studies...MM says no rani..u should study well and get a gold medal😆That is all i want....we all believe u....go and get ready....u r a porupana ponnu....dont worry abt anything..studies are important...get ready to college now...rani leaves the place......bagyam tells selvam to go and meet rangarajan sir and talk abt rani's rishta..Selvam says yes,i'll go today.....

Dheena tensiona sitting in his home...Mom and jeyanthi tells dheena not to worry abt priya..After marraige u can enjoy ur life in whatever way u want..and also u can kodumai paduthufy priya....We told to marry that girl ..illainna nee ippo jail la irundhuruppa...we saved u....Priya should suffer her entire life by staying here as ur wife..This is our unnathamana lakshyamBanging Head....

Selvam drops rani in college..Again advices abt her lakshyam...rani goes in and her friends comes there and says that akash is discontuniuing his studies...ugo andtell not to do so..rani says how can i go and talk to him....her friends says "u r sucha a selfish girl...we r ashamed of u..."..rani recalls he  MM's lakshyam advice and starts walking...There stands our nondha hero aaksh..rani goes near him and asks why he wants to discontinue....aakash says why should i study?...i dont want this studies ,name and fame....u illadha vazhkai...enakku thevaiyae illai.....😆😆U r not ready to undestand me and my love...i dont want to force u also..so iam leaving this college...i'll not come back in ur life..Rani crying and saying..."pls aakash...dont talk like this...think abt ur appa and amma".....aakash says "i dont want to think abt anyone...leave me alone"......kash leaves the place and rani crying....

Freeze....

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 28/6/10 - Archives' Copy

Habbbaaaa , Roja has a deja vu feeling - ennamO watch pannina episode ai thiruppi watch panra mathiri sammmyyyyyy. The villain trio's arrival - for  the formal girl seeing??  - dressed to the hilt - decked up like Christmas trees !!!! The ever docile Sivaraman welcomes - ivarukku spinal cord nnu onnu irukkaa??? Rojaaaaaaaaa ozhunga update pannittu Odu , intha mathiri Q s ellam vendaam ...sollitten.... Chinthamani does a tap dance, Dheena gives a sly look...Manjal pisasu acts as if she is docile. Lady Shiva does a moraiyal.... (Aadi Aadi vantha Chinthamani doy.... Thalukki kulukki vantha Manjal pisasu doy.... rendu munthanai pidichi vanthaan Dheena cad doy - BG by Roja) Chintha and Co would not step in....Lady Shiva has to do some more begging. Camera does a "worried faces round" ( ayyO, Roja kku pOrumaiye  illai, intha faces le innum yethanai tharam paakkarathu??? villain villi aa irukku uh huh ) Finally Chintha and Co enter the house - but not before asking permission from Vinod for Manjal Pisasu to enter. As usual, it is Sivaraman who spreads the red carpet !!!! Sammy, ithu enna kodumai?? Nadu theru conference hall ai desert pannittu ulle pOittanga??? Roja half expected the chairs to be brought outside - and the neighbors as witnesses for the wedding bargain uh huh .....

Roja is so disgusted with this bargaining that she plans to do a brief update of this segment. Ingeyum deja Vu - Chinthu says that her pOrukki son is busy establishing a business and so the wedding can take place after 6 months - Camera kku "shocked faces round" duty.
"after 6 months??? Bangle protection or kalyaanam??" - same old queries..habbbaaa Sivaraman wants a temple wedding " Oor has had a good laugh at the dharna drama and our maanam has gone in the kappal already... so why spend hard earned money? " Chintha says that Manjal Pisasu eloped with Vinod - " enakku gauravam ellam gone.. poyindhi.... IppO son marriage le I have to bring back the family honor.." (athu sari, amma vum pillaiyum jail birds....Manjal Pisasu eppO abacus training pOga pOrathO?? Ithile enge gauravam??? EnnamO pOngappa) Well, Chintha wants 400 gms of gold, an elaborate wedding in a big mandapam - " we will do squat in terms of work. You do everything  ..my son will just tighten the noose... think about it and let me know..." Manjal Pisasu gloats in glee and is left behind. The Shiva squared  and Vinod stare at crying Priya...this girl s***s uh huh.

Roja's reminder about Park mama's debt has worked - Rojaaaaaaaa, can't u keep quiet??? - Two guys come in the motorbike and remind Park that he just has 2 days. "kadanai settle pannalai..... veedu pugunthu pOnnai thookiduvOm ....." Park maama has no clue as to how to manage 1 Lakh - Nalaikki Raani thookum padalam???

Freeze
rojapoooo thumbnail

hope meli wont angry as i do updates for 29.6.10...i was free, so i killed my free time by watching TMS serial. pls forgive me, it wont be super updates like roja or others.

29.06.2010😊  - Thanks Daisy - Update by Daisy.

As daisy predict…...today's camera goes around rani. In flashback….akash said..i wont see you anymore,rani...i wont disturb you. Rani thinks about him and cries.

Park mama comes home, Bhagayam invited him to eat, but park mama refused say will eat once selvam back. After a short argue..she left him and goes in. Park mama worried that bahagayam wont let selvam help him.

Selvam came home  and happily inform the whole family that the mappilai family coming next week for ponnu seeing ceremony. Mr. Ranganathan inform that suitors like Rani very much. Bahayam was very happy..She was over cloud 9. rani don't know what to say. Archu saw rani's face and understand her dilemma. Selvam hand over suitors photo to rani. She take it from envelope..saw a guys picture… suddenly it changed to akash face. Rani keep quite, while the bhaya was very happy. Selvam asked bhayagam to kept the photo and he was very happy. Park mama saw the situation and decide the  right thing by not asking money for his problem.

Late night, archu wake up and goes out. Heard rani crying from another room.. she opened the door and saw rani trying to suicide. She was trying to tiead saree around her neck. Archu  Pulled her from room and give few palar. Then take her garden.

Archu scolded her . rani tells archu that she cant forget akash. Akash who was top student, but now he changed…and he cant study..almost  lost his mind. She added more, say all her friend hate's her.

Rani say cant be happy by marrying that guy, she cant forget akash. She still love akash.Archu at last say she understand her love, rani says she hide her feeling for dearest brother but asked how long she cant pretend?

Archu said she will support rani. As she believe in their love.  She inform about her meeting in temple..said akash told her that Rani cant forget him and suffer just like him. Archu add more, after see Rani like this she under Rani's love. Archu said will inform selvam about their love. Rani was shocked and happy at the same time.

Archu said she will make selvam understand rani-akash love. Say will talk about this tomorrow when  bring food . (again- no food for Selvam ) rani was happy

Next scene at Priya's house

Vinod and MP get ready to work. Mrs siva asked whether vinod can get loan from office to buy gold for Priya.

loan. Vinod say they didn't finish  repay the previous loan, so cant get any new loan. Mr& Mrs siva wear Sad face mask. ( Just hate this family so much..why must give the dowry to the useless guy..just make another police report..let him start counting jail bars again)  Mrs siva say they need 50 soverigns  gold for priya's wedding. While the clan worried about gold, MP say they use jewelery returned by archu, which later rejected by Sori-kavya. Mrs siva worried that kavya might asked back that jewelry. MP said kavya wont asked  as Sori wont take it. At last the family agreed to use that jewelry. MP with nakkala say that they successfully give married 3 girls only with 1 set jewelry. Vinod get angry and scolded her. Mr siva say its better to inform kavya regarding the jewelry, but  MP say no need. Mrs Siva also agreed with MP, say will inform later.