Uttaran

~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 2 (L)~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Zoya2550

Zoya2550

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

HIII Zoya!!! Yes Im veryy happy! Did u like the front cover??

yeah yar i like it a lot..... this cover is more beautiful n decent..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~(L) Our VEEYA (VeerTapasya) Fan Heaven 2 (L)~ (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

prithika im living to see veeya!!! I cannot watch without them! and no tapu also!

how long should we wait for a godd veeya scene Cry ?now with jogi's new daughter entering i hope we get to see veer consoling tapu

thats exactly what I think we're going to get!!!EmbarrassedBig smile however much veer may dislike tapu for the way she has married him he is a really nice guy and wont sit idly by while tapu's world shatters around her! because he knows exaclty how it feels when ur father has an illegitimate child but in veer's case it was his grandfatherLOL and tapu will be genuinely upset here...it will be like..kya phooti kismat hai meri! ....I was the only child then my father committed a mistake and to make up for it he brought another girl in this house and lowered my love and then he committed another mistake and because of that another girl has come into this house to further lessen my status in this house! bechari tapu! looks like she has jogi's genes only for committing sins!!!Angry

Aurora.

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged

prithika im living to see veeya!!! I cannot watch without them! and no tapu also!

how long should we wait for a godd veeya scene Cry ?now with jogi's new daughter entering i hope we get to see veer consoling tapu

thats exactly what I think we're going to get!!!EmbarrassedBig smile however much veer may dislike tapu for the way she has married him he is a really nice guy and wont sit idly by while tapu's world shatters around her! because he knows exaclty how it feels when ur father has an illegitimate child but in veer's case it was his grandfatherLOL and tapu will be genuinely upset here...it will be like..kya phooti kismat hai meri! ....I was the only child then my father committed a mistake and to make up for it he brought another girl in this house and lowered my love and then he committed another mistake and because of that another girl has come into this house to further lessen my status in this house! bechari tapu! looks like she has jogi's genes only for committing sins!!!Angry

i hope with this illegitimate daughter truth tapu and ichcha also get to know that jogi killed ichcha's father and that was the reason he treated ichcha like his own daughter.it wil reduce the amount of hatred tapu has for ichcha

Edited by Prithika_C - 16 June 2010 at 2:04am

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Tapu needs to get some justice in this!!! Everyone points the finger at her only! Look at her own father!

Aurora.

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Tapu needs to get some justice in this!!! Everyone points the finger at her only! Look at her own father!

its in her genes.now when tapu is exposed jogi will not have even 0.1% right to punish her.he himself is a murderer and adultrer he has no right to punish tapu who became so negative only due to his carelesness as a father.

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged

its in her genes.now when tapu is exposed jogi will not have even 0.1% right to punish her.he himself is a murderer and adultrer he has no right to punish tapu who became so negative only due to his carelesness as a father.

PRECISELY!!! its his mistake that made him bring ichha and his mistake that he left nani with her and also his mistake that he never realised what she had become!!! Shes got his blood! Now the great thing is he cannot blame her! He is an adulterer! CHI! I hate adulterers!!!

Aurora.

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged

PRECISELY!!! its his mistake that made him bring ichha and his mistake that he left nani with her and also his mistake that he never realised what she had become!!! Shes got his blood! Now the great thing is he cannot blame her! He is an adulterer! CHI! I hate adulterers!!!

now divya should blurt out everything to tapu and ichcha in anger.i would luv to see ichcha's reaction on this because i already know tapu will be shattered to know about jogi's colourful past Angry

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Tapu will be horrified!!! And I wont even be surprised!!! Jogi is veryy not nice!

Aurora.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top