Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Ok this is a funny prediction:

For some reason both the families have exchanged their kids. Anurag was born to Tani's mom but she gave him to Anu's Mom may be because they wanted a male child (That explains why Anu is fat- he has taken after his Mom!). Then when Tani was born to Anurag's mom she was given to the other lady. So they decided later that instead of exchanging their kids back... lets get them married LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anurag's so-called family is actually not his family.. So now they hv left him in the mental asylum and they don't care. They only care about Tani who is their real daughter. Tani's so-called parents must have died or something. So Anurag is left with no family.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazrrk401myluv_harshadRaisinmasinPruthaxidreamer_dreamsMysterygirl_meshareenBittuJi.JuhiDoll...Nikhita...-Vanshika-NaughtynattyiluvOriginalswida-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction: Why they are getting married" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myluv_harshad

Goldie

myluv_harshad

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
that is a very confusing yet interesting prediction..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
... hopefully we get a good storyline like that.... not just plain old Ektaji kahanis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicswanithak

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i actually don't find that funny! well i do.....LOL! but i think that might just turn out to be the case! which i think will be really interesting! so kudos to your creativitiy Clap LMAO! this sounds truly balaji-ish yet unique in its own way! and it would def. explain anu's weight.......cuz seriously taani gets her weight from her dad and not her mom, but anurag gets his weight from neither of his parents! LOL

lovee
Samra :) <3

deepinder

Groupbie

deepinder

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
LOL
that's a good and funny prediction
but
my guess is that it might be some kind of superstitious belief, that they have to get married

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
hahaha.. this is a very random perediction..! You've got one hell of a creative mind.! =P
But its gud.d. But still again.. Sad =(

luvabbybaby

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

simply.me

IF-Dazzler

simply.me

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

interesting prediction but i also believe it may be for spiritual reasons.....

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
a very funny prediction

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.