Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KITfan

KITfan

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i think i know whats to happen. ok parents planned tani anuragh wedding WHYConfused mystery there, i think its most probbbly becoz of superstition, anuragh kundli may have some dosh for which he may suffer unless he is married at young age to cure it so his parent get  him marry. Tanni's parents may be having major financial problems n so anu dad offer money in return for the marriage. both think this will sole there problem, no one will know n as child marrage is illegal their children will not be legally married BUT BUT.....they did not count on Tani being serious on this marrage.
She will consider herself as anu wife waiting for her rights, anu however will never take this seriously n wll regard her as only friend. At last moments he will realize he loves her break his engagements say he is married n go to tanni. But parents wont want that n in last trick make Anu believe Tanni is dead somehow. Anu will lose his sanity, tanni will come but to lateDead she then break all relations with other n will try to fullfil her dream as anu wanted n declear herself his wife as now she has nothing to loss

ok this is just a guess but i really feel thats what to happen StarStarStarStarStar  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMemyluv_harshaddreamer_dreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE WHOLE STORY-guess" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutieeMe

CutieeMe

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
good guess but i hope it isnt that sad

myluv_harshad

Goldie

myluv_harshad

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
WOW! wonderful guess...... sounds interesting!! Big smile but I hope this is not a sad story.....

Edited by myluv_harshad - 15 June 2010 at 2:50pm

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
wow.. umm thats quite a thought.. it sounds good.. but its a bit sad =(
i hope it isnt so sad so =(

KITfan

KITfan

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
when its ekta u got to expect sadness n then again the promo also seem to support my guess

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I think so too. It probably is some kundali thing. I don't know so far I like the story. Big smile

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Nice guess...
but hope it will be not too sad

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
interestin guess...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top