Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Written and Video Update

Hey guys it Ashlesha , updater for today actually it was Fatima's turn but since her net is working not so very well so she messaged me to do on her behalf.

Members its my first time so please tolerate me and spare me for my mistakes.

Anyways enough of my bak-bak the show was amazing as usual and most expected thing happened very unexpectdly.

:*~Video Update :*~

(credit- Nipun97)

~*:Detailed Update:*~

Starts from where it ended yesterady, Taani explaining how clueless was she about the happenings that were going to take place at Anurag's place, that story which she is narrating is her and her Anurag's story, after few glimpses of Anurag (HC was looking so cute, scared sitting holding his knees right upto his chest, like a scared kid when wakes up from a nightmareHug) story again moves in past, 10 years back and starts with Tanni going to Anurag's place with her mom-dad asking her the reason gor making her to wear saree to which her mother softly replied "As there is pooja in the house". In Anurag's house mandap was done in the living room and his is asking to his mother that Ananaya, his sister is not informed as yet about the marriage to which his mother replied "Not yet"(his dad was looking really scaryOuch).

The Scene shifted to the Howrah Bridge, Ananya is running in the middle of the road and story moves to her flashback when she ring up her lover, Ritiesh (Nikhil Arya came into play guys, and is looking quite decent as of nowWink) where she tells everything to him about she being getting married in the evining and her fear that its the consequence as maybe her baba knows everything about them and she tells him that she is leaving everything and is coming to him. Again to present and Ananya reaches Kali temple and meet him and they go inside.

Scene gain shifted to Anurag's house and Taani goes to meet her motu (How sweetly she says motu, lovely girlBig smile). Anurag is doing painting in terrace nad whole room is in big mess when taani comes and scolds "Aey Motu , 99 kgs, yeh ladka bhi kabhi nahi sudhrega, jab dekho ,jahan dekho,gandgi phelakar rakhta hain" to which Anuraag replies "Taani ki bacchi tu" but stopped mid way as was amazed to see her in saree and asks "Why are you wering a saree" to which she innocently replieds "Maa asked me to wear saree as pooja was supposed to held but now I think its something different" but shrugged away thoughts and proudly asks to Anurag "How am I looking?" (was looking so cute, had make up been more subtle according to a child) and very sweetly Anurag compliemnts "Sweeper" (ahh the way he said bhangan was hilarious, what expression, lol) which annoys Taani and she justifies saying "You know what maa told wheb she saw me for the first time in this saree that I am looking like an actress" (maa means here Anurag's mom) and to which gain Anurag cut her "And you know baba told that we need to get an eye check up for maa" which even more irriates Taani "Heroines are not like you, they are toh like Ms. Mini, beautiful" he drifts in his dream world (Gosh how intensly he was complimenting his teacher, this boy was right choice for role) which baffles Taani and she nudges him to give her details and Anurag agrees on only one condition that she will not disclose it to anybody and she promises to seal her lips and then Anurag starts with his love life "I really like Ms. Mini" to which taani asks "What do you mean by acchi lagti hain" and Anurag replues "Acchi daffar in the sense I lovvvee her" and she glaers at him "You mad she is our teacher, 10 years elder than you" and Anurag justifies "So What , I am not going to marry her now, I have planned all the things what I need to do". "Firstly will finish up school very soon, then will finsih up college hurriedly in 5 years and then after searching for a good job will get settle and then will propose her" (that was the best part of show, his expressions were sho shweet, how amazingly planned everything and to add more fun *Pehla Nasha music* was being played in BG). Taani objects "That time MS. Mini will also be of age 30" and gain madly in love guy replied "So, what, I have no issues with her age" and taani sarcastically replied that he needs a brain check up at the earliest, she is their teacher but he dismisses it "So what she will also need a caring person, and where will she get more loving person than me". Taanis teaser her "Don't know about love, but bet more fat person than you is not possible, as till then you would have crossed a century" and he pulls her ears after hearing it (TL track playing in the BG, *Fab lyrics*).

Part 2

Shot again shifted to Kali Temple where Ananya was convincing Ritesh that they have no other way and they need to get married then and there itself. Shot again shift back to Anurag's house where Pandit ji asking about the bride and groom aas the auspicious moment has finally come and Anurag's baba hinst both the mother to go and get the couple.

Shot Again shifts to Kali temple where Ritesh is asking about getting married without informing anyone is she ready fr it? And after her approval  he again reminds her about the consequence when families will come to know about it, to which Ananya replies that they had no other way, What thing families has left for them?. Again To Basu house Tani-Anurag are getting down and are surprised at the strange behaviour and atmoshpere of the house and as they moves towards Mandap, Anurag's Baba asks Pandit ji to get start the rituals as kids are down and there same thing is happening with Anurag's sister but ananya objects and says "What my parents did, I am not going to do them with them, she fixed my marriage without my knowledge but I will informs them" and goes out to make a call and calls her mother and asks that why did they didn't informed vher about marriage and to which her Ma asks that she got to know about it but as conversation proceed she gets to know that the talks were not about her marriage but of Taani 'Anurag and asks Ananya to come at home at the eraliest and informs her not to tell anyone, anyone means nooone.

After a while Ritesh comes to her and she informed that Marriage talks were not for her but before divulging any further details she leaves the place and make her way towards her home. Mean while at Anurag's place kids are sitting in mandap and Taani continously questioning about the happenings around, What sort of Pooja ia this? But his baba interrupts and asks Pandit ji to start the rituals of marriage as bride-groom are here, and his one sentences horrifies them to the core and they are blankly looking at each other then to their moms for answers. And then their daima brings crowns for them and their moms places them on respetive heads (sorry don't know what they are known as) and both are just helplessly, clueless staring at each other, hoping for some help.

Part 3

Rituals are being perform both were heplessly doing it and while on other side Ananya is running towards her house to stop the marriage. And at the house priest asks the kids to stand up for Pheres  and hand over garlands to both the kida but now taani protests about the happenings and deny to get married and Anurag too supports her that they do not want to get married but very innocently she says that they are doing for their gain only, he trust her maa naa but when again he denies his baba comes forward and yells on him (ahh real devil, no wonder Anurag is always scred around him, horrifies my motu so muchEvil SmileAngry) and he softly pleads but ruthlessly he orders to move forward as aupicious time is getting over and asks Priest to start with the rituals (thrice he did the same sentence, lolROFL) and priest satrts with his mantras when Tanni throws the garland and runs away from there making her ma-baba to go behind her.

Taani is sitting near the kitchen counter on the floor (woww, lovely performance by the girl, agony so very visible, did flawless shot) when her baba comes to pacify her but she rudely asks why all this and make him remember his words about her being a good singer after getting mature but now I am just in school even not done with Boards and you want me to get married and questions him again and again making her dad numb. But her maa comes and roughly make her to get up and scolds for talking so badly with her baba nad for misbehaving and made her remember that when she used to ask for chcholates and her baba used to lie then why she never questioend him back that time then why are you questioning this much now. Taani cut in by saying "But Marriage Maa, I can't do it" (Exactly, what logic of comparing marriage with Cycle and sweets). Then her Maa asks to do as bab is doing for her benefit and do not argue but she remains admant and her maa is all about to slap her when her bab stops her and agrees to tell her the reason behing the marriage but then only his Anurag's mom stops him and goes to her to console her and asks that "wheneverOnu fights with you, you come to me, whenever you have fever, you take medicines from my hand, whenever you looses your confidence of being a good singer then Who gaive you confidence, me only" and all through he wordings she asks her to get agree for marriage if she believes her and hels her hand foward for her answer.

Ahh Epi ends now will see whether she will agree or not and I so wish to see HC in tomorrows episode.

Ratings- For me it was perfect I will give 10/10, the kids were adorable and doing their job very finely, Motu is shweet kid doing all the his part with great finace and so as Taani. Their conversation about their teacher was worth watching and is must see one.

So sorry for late update guys, as its my first time so was confused and scared so as what to write amd how you all will manage through it

Ashlesha

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 15 June 2010 at 2:33pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittsoujik27muah143hiaasaggi80manya7878towatchmani86susan88skamanikelscrazyballKhushi-SinghkripsyA HUGE FANnayela09nandu90Zebi02tanisha_sharmashonia09divya871swa291rrk401dani10Ruhee110nurulainPutijaChalhov-Dimple-DeizymasinAnu*Gayani*AnuIlovepie.minaz296myluv_harshadRaisinblue-jenRishi87BilliCat.nandini27piyualkaswordfishhSofia.SunriseGreenaftvjunkie-SILPA-blackdaughterGreeshma....Kamal_23skstartoothbrush13-Anu13-purvimeh...Nikhita...Prachi..-Farru-greenleaf007-Garima-Pyari_Zahrakhushixminuu-Anaya-angelic eyeshuzie1249erFan-Mink-XSilentPrayersXSandstonenami2811-Maha-Abrayloveaboveall.tinselHotMess-vandy-Soaps1-Fatima-bones88nikita_88blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written and Video Update 15th june 10" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I want to know the reason behind the marriage so bad! :|

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ashlesha.. I'm really waiting to know the reason behind this secret of their marriage..

LeftGoneBye

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
thank u for the lovely update dearClap

myluv_harshad

Goldie

myluv_harshad

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
thank you.... who is this Ritesh and Ananya? flawless acting:)

pinks86

pinks86

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
hey u said 'basu house' ... made me wonder wat is onurag's surname ... Fab update!

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
gr8 update, u dont need to be so nervous  cuz you done a good job

and like u all said, i also wanna know why are they getting married..................................................................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top