Tere Liye

small children getting married?? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
whatever the reason, I can totally see why they're upset lol. Anurag already planned that he was going to marry his teacher so he's sad..and the girl should be upset because of his big fat fake bellyLOL

PS- how old are they supposed to be?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "small children getting married?? (Page 4)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I guess these kind of things do happen in real life, so Ekta's trying to bring a bit of reality into the story, as well as fulfilling her promise of it being a love story unlike one we have ever seen before. I don't know, I am sad yet happy at the same time... x

Pyari_Zahra

IF-Rockerz

Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

whatever the reason, I can totally see why they're upset lol. Anurag already planned that he was going to marry his teacher so he's sad..and the girl should be upset because of his big fat fake bellyLOL

PS- how old are they supposed to be?

I think Anurag's 15 and Taani's 14 Big smile x

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
yea i was shocked too..nd gud job to all the people who already guessed it yesterday..coz i thought Onu's sis was getting married..but its a story..sumthing different...

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

yeah agree :)

Edited by MeenaJ - 15 June 2010 at 6:34pm

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
eagerly waiting to know the reason behind the wedding....

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i was like so shocked... really about to fall of my sit!!

sanafsha

sanafsha

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
haha... complain to police.. that was so funny yaar...
Xserial_queenX : fake belly... i thought i was the one seeing it wrongly.. thank god smone else saw it too.. really it looks so damn fake.... common... LOL...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.