Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: venture

amotlymileo I think they know something which we dont knowπŸ˜‰  possibly they will take Suhana to roadside pani puri walaa, eat all the pani puris , leave her there that AABHI AATAI HAIN and Suhana doesnt have CASH ONLY CARD and Pani puri Wala will sort SUhana out" Abia Siyani Carad Kiya dikhati hai Rokra laa" and Suhana would say" OMG you dont accept Visa " Pani Puri wala would say " NO VISA ONLAY PAISA"🀣 🀣🀣then make her wash all the plates and bowls in the DIRTY water In the BALTI next to his REHDI( or THELA)

Yaar....... i was almost abt to log off n i saw the post updated....n man....kya saza socha hai aapne Suhana ke liye....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGG.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suhana...wuld b like...Eww...look at ur Thela....no disposable napkins...no aluminium foils....total rubbish....n this water...wit which i gotta clean...is it Mineral water..?? 😳

n yeh dialouge sunke...Panipuri wala ..wuld for sure...get frozen wit a shocked expression...🀣🀣🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja_l

this time its suhaana's fault and that too knowingly, previously it was unknowingly  but this time ...me too had a high BP yesterday watching the episode

U bet yaar Pooja............ my BP too was shooting off the roof yday... m really very miffed wit Suhana..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: amotlymileo

excellent post tanu dii,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i don't know whats left for me to say,you guys have discussed quite in detail....i agree with all you guys...as much as i want to see all three of them bonding again....i don't want Rajni and Disha to forgive her that easily...this time around she need to earn the forgiveness without any other member of the family helping her out....

She has humiliated her bhabhi's waaay beyond one could ever imagine...she talks of manners when with ishaan so where were they when she left her guests alone and went to party with her friends...she can't be called immature this time cz she realised that she shouldn't have left them but still didn't go back...i mean she is a regular customer there so she must be knowing what is the closing time but she didn't bother to return.....i seriously don't want Badi Maa helping her in any way..

@shounak and Pooja dii-whats with this puchka party in the coming week??..does that mean this issue would be sorted real soon and suhaana is going to take them for golgappa(btw here they call it that) party??

Leo...........glad u liked the views....πŸ€—n very well said that even i dun want...Badi maa to resolve the situation for her this time...!! Having ignored her guests in such careless manner..she sure has to make amends on her own...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

i agree..this time was not sum misunderstanding or over reaction...this was careless..and am sure suhana is going to learn a lesson frm this tht she wnt forget..btw,rdfan really managed to calm me down..i was majorly pissed off at suhana...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well said.......Suhana was outright careless....!! n u bet yaar...its Pooja whose really keeping us all sane in all this madness at the moment...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

" Apnai Haat Sai Apni Qabar Khodna".
(Digging you own grave)

" Last Nail In the Coffin".
( Taaboot Mian Akhri Keel, knowing Suhana , God knows how many more keels)

" Aasman Sai Gira Khajoor Main Atki".
(Fallen from sky stuck in Date,s Tree)

Khyshap Parivaar did NOT read the HANDLING MANUAL which came with Suhana, which said clearly " KEEP AWAY FROM HER FRIENDS",
" RISK OF MALFUNCTIONING NEAR HER FRIENDS".

One mushkil shair for her,

" Ki Usne Merai Qatal Kai Baad Jaafa Sai Toaba
( She promised not to be unfaithful to me after killing me)
Hai Us Zode Pasheman Ka Pasheman Hona"
( What a pityfull way of doing it)
( I cant do better translation then that , killed the shair any ways).

Aab Aur Kiya Bolon, Shonuk thanks for giving us some relief that ALL IZ GOING TO BE WELL. I really want Badi Maa to be angry with her, as she is the only one who could get some senses out of her.
Todays episode took me almost 20 years back, my brother did the same thing with me and my younger sister,  we made him take us to chinese, he met his friend there and said to us" Aabhi Aata hon, is ko Chor kar " , did not come back for good 2 1/2 hours , no mobiles then, it was geeting late, I was under 20 !!!( not telling you exactly) and my sister was 11, we had the money but the resturant was starting to close as it was almost 12 , my brother left there at almost 10 and the waiters started to look scary, any way he came back and his excuse was they started checking the new game on SEGA MEGA DRIVE and he forgot !!! he remembered and rushed back and bullied us not to tell ghar walai about what he did. which off course we did,  I would never ever forget that , as the resturant was closing two of us there everybody was looking at us, the owner wanted us to ring home and we said we will wait for another hour.
So guys these things do happen, especially when you are young your friends means more then your family, and that is my observation and experience, what ,s your opinion??? I could feel the embarrasment and fear which Disha nd Rajni felt.

Oh my goodness so u hv been thru this experience.....God...!! Can only imagine wht u must hv gone thru....!! But then dear.....as u said this incidence is when u were on the younger side...so well such mistakes do happen....

But here...we are talking of a married girl...wit her sisters in law......n that too taking them to a place of her choice n at her behest....!! To then desert them in such a way...is quite unpardonable.....!!

Looking fwd to how this mess is sorted out.....πŸ˜› Thanks a lot for those awesome QUOTES πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think there is more to come with Suhana's behavior and all. Because I don't think that the creatives would change her character all of a sudden. Maybe this can only happen when something big happens. And that may cause Suhana to realize that the way she views the world is wrong.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

amotlymileo I think they know something which we dont knowπŸ˜‰  possibly they will take Suhana to roadside pani puri walaa, eat all the pani puris , leave her there that AABHI AATAI HAIN and Suhana doesnt have CASH ONLY CARD and Pani puri Wala will sort SUhana out" Abia Siyani Carad Kiya dikhati hai Rokra laa" and Suhana would say" OMG you dont accept Visa " Pani Puri wala would say " NO VISA ONLAY PAISA"🀣 🀣🀣then make her wash all the plates and bowls in the DIRTY water In the BALTI next to his REHDI( or THELA)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I have no words
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys we should all celebrate!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
We are all singing chorus here for the first time!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Suhana safar ab khatham hogaya...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishmewell

Guys we should all celebrate!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³
We are all singing chorus here for the first time!!!! πŸ₯³Suhana safar ab khatham hogaya...

Suhana SAFAR khtam SUHANA KA SUFFER shrow