Fan Fictions

Known Yet Unknown-ArSh OS

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Known yet unknown??????????

One sided love is one of the most hurtful feelings in life. The heart get's broken into pieces but we still love them. he was crestfallen when she rejected him saying they were just friends'and after all she was a stranger to him..they had met just a week back and he had started developing feelings for her while she considered him as just another friend'.his world seemed upside down once said this. He became too much of an introvert and reserved person after this'even though he did his job perfectly yet his personal life was not as bright. He was lonely and all he needed at the moment were some good friends who did notknow about his crestfallen state and did not sypathize with him, rather they bring him back to his own jovial self. He connected himself to the yahoo network chatrooms thereafter with a different netname (music_lover). She also used those chatrooms but on conditions of anonymity'that is a netname(Angelic_me) different from her own name'.one night they just happened to chat to one another and they striked immediately. They were both ardent music lovers both old and new and that is what striked the cord'.

They were both on the music chat club and were happening to discuss there favourites this rainy night

Music_lover : ek ajnabee haseena se ha mulaakat ho gayi'..perfect song for perfect rain

Angelic_me: aate jaate khubsurat awaara sadkon pe, kabhi kabhi ittefaak se, kitne anjaan log mil jaate hain''.

Music_lover: nice choice'..tumse milke aisa laga tumse milke armaan huye pure dil ke'.tumse milke

Angelic_me: ek din aap yun humko mil jaayenge, phul hi phul raahon mein khil jaayenge, socha na tha

He smiled to himself as he realized that all her favourites were his favourites too

Music_lover: mere sapnon ki raani kab aayegi tu, chali jaaye zindagaani kab aayegi tu''

Angelic_me: tum aaye to hawaa mein ek nasha hai, tum aaye to fizaa mein rang sa hai

Music_lover: pal pal dil ke paas tum rehti ho'..

Angelic_me: aapki nazron ne samjha pyaar ke kaabil mujhe'dil ki aye dhadkan thehar ja'mil gayi manzil mujhe'.

Music_lover: vo kehte hain humse abhi umar nahi hai pyaar ki'.nadaan hai vo kya jaane kab kali khili bahaar ki

Angelic_me: ye ladka hai allah kaisa hai deewaana '.kitna mushkil hai tauba isko samjhaana ki dheere dheere dil bekaraar hota hai aur hote hote hote pyaar hota hai

Music_lover: ye chaand sa roshan chehra, zulfon ka rang sunehra'.

Just then her mom called her as she smiled and typed

Angelic_me: acha to hum chalte hain

Music_lover: abhi na jao chod kar'ki dil abhi bhara nahi hai

She laughed out loud and typed

Angelic_me: mujhe meri mom bula rahi hain'.anywayz nice taking to you mr music lover

Music_lover: same here ms. Angelic

She felt an instant liking towards this guy'.there was something about him which attracted her to him''some unknown something'.anyways pushing her thoughts aside she decided to study as her final internship exams were nearing'but somehow she could not concentrate much as she kept thinking about this stranger

Next day again incidently or rather purposely came online at the same time. Even he felt a kind of liking towards this girl but then he had loved her true heartedly and was unaware that the ms. Angelic was none other than her'..

Yet again after some discussions they started discussing about music and their various likings'.it happened for several days and she was head over heals in love with him while he was trying to avoid this feeling he felt for this knew found friend

After a month or so they were again chatting with him at her usual time and he wrote

Music_lover: do dill mill rahe hain magar chupke chupke''

Even though it was not meant for her she felt her heart skip a beat as she read these lines

Angelic_me: dil kya kare jab kisi ko kisi se pyaar ho jaaye

Music_lover: humein tumse pyaar litna ye hum nahi jaante magar itna kehte hain ki ji nahi sakte tumhaare bina

Soon they were both very good friends and started talking late into the nights''.one night as she sat on her desk she dreamt of this unknown somebody and wrote something on her notepad.

That night she decided to tell him that what she felt of him but that night when he came online he said

Music_lover: heyy ms angelic aaj main tumhe kuch bataana chahta hun apne bare mein

Angelic_me:to bolo vaise to mujhe bhi tumse kuch bataana hai

Music_lover: pata hai mujhe ye music ka shauk kaise laga tha?

Angelic_me: kaise

Music_lover: main kisi se bahut pyaar karta hun jise music bahut pasand hai'.bahut zyaada pyaar karta hun main use''lekin vo nahi

She was heartbroken . she could not hold back her tears as she cried and went offline'next morning she was a more serious person altogether but overnight she had realized how it hurts to love someone who does not love you'..she remembered how armaan must have been hurt'.that night on she did not come online at the time he was online'.she cried various nights for the next couple of weeks but then slowly she realized that she was falling for armaan. The way he had been wih her during the last week was so adorable'.

Realizing her feelings she decided to confess to him that she loved him. That day after work she found him in a good mood and decided to talk'

Ridhima: armaan kyat um ab bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karte ho?????

Armaan: ridhima ye kaisa sawaal hai???

Ridhima: armaan haan ya na

He nodded

Ridhima: mera saath doge humesha

As he realized that she was indirectly proposing to him he hugged her tight and said

Armaan: mujhe kabhi chod ke to nahi jaaogi'.tum nahin jaanti how much it hurts

Ridhima: main jaanti hun'armaan main tumhe bataana chahti hun that you are not my first love

Armaan: I don't care till I am your last love ms. Angelic'he smiled

Ridhima: armaan 'tum  (she looked at him shocked)

Armaan: haan ridhima main hi hun tumhaara pehla aur aakhiri pyaar

Ridhima: matlab tumhe pata tha'

He nodded in a no'..

He said : vo maine na locker room mein kuch din pehle tumhaari diary padhi thi

Ridhima: tumne meri diary...lekin usmein to maine aisa kuch'..but meri personal diary kyun padhi

armaan narrated the incident

Flashback

He walked into the fire escape as he looked at this sheet of paper crumpled and lying on the ground..it seemed like it was soaked in tears,'.he picked it up and the very instant he realized it was ridhima's handwriting'he read on

It was written :

Aisa kyun hota hai ki jise hum chahte hain vo humein nahi chahte aur jo humein chahte hain vo niraash ho jaate hain'.kyun apna pyaar paana itna mushkil ho jaata hai'.pehli baar kisi ko aise chaha tha maine lekin nahi''main toh ye bhi nahi keh sakti ki vo bevafah tha kyunki maine to use kaha hi nahi '.aur main to use jaanti bhi nahi'.sirf isliye ki hum ek jaise hain aur pichle kuch mahine se baat kar rahe hai main ye nahi soch sakti ki vo bhi mujhe pyaar karega'.uski kya galti hai ki main ki uspe mar miti'..lekin kitna dard hota hai jab aisa hota hai'''kyun aisa nahin ho sakta ki jisse hum chahte hain vo humein nahin chaahta'kyun'

He read this and his  tears welled up as he remembered how she had rejected him'.he remembered how heartbroken he was'he even avoided coming in contact with her'he had changed so much

But as he read he thought that something more was there to it'.so he went to the locker room and saw that her diary was kept unguarded in the change room and he read on till he realized that the person she loved was no other than him and that she was the ms. Angelic he had been growing fond of in the recent past

Flashback ends

He said: likha tha '..yaad karo

then slowly she cupped his cheeks in his hands he said : pyaar hua izhaar hua hai pyaar se phir kyun darta hai dil

she replied: Saanson Mein Badi Bekaraari
Aankhon Mein Kai Rat Jage
Kahin Kabhi Lag Jaaye Dil To
Kahin Phir Dil Na Lage

he said : mera dil bhi kitna paagal hai ki ye pyaar tujhse karta hai

(he smirked)

She looked and said : palkon se hothon tak jo raah nikalti hai

Guzre na vahaan se ye teri galti hai

He then said to her:tujhse main kya kahun tu hi mera sukoon sang tere rahun tu zindagi'.as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear and kissed her along the nape of her neck '''.

When she said : acha armaan maine kya likha tha diary mein mujhe sach much yaad nahi aa raha

he took out a page he had torn from her diary on which it was written

{guys the credit for this poem goes to my best friend NIKKI/NISHA DI (hnisha)} it is NOT written by me

Main tumse Pyar karti hoon
Tum kaun ho ye mujhe nahin pata
na tumhara naam jaanti hoon
na tumhara chehra
Na tumhari khoobiyan janti hoon
na tumhari khamiyan
tum kya sochte ho,kya karte ho
ye bhi nahin jaanti
lekin phir bhi ye dil kehta hain
main tumse pyar karti hoon

har subah jab suraj ki kirne mujhpe padti hain
to lagta hain tumhari pyar ki roshni main pad rahi hoon
jab baarish aati hain
to lagta hain tumhari pyar ki bhoondon main bheeg rahin hoon
jab thand lagti hain to lagta hain tumhari baahon mein kho jaaon
har mausam mein tumhe paati hoon
par tumhe paakar bhi tumhe dekh nahin sakti
lekin phir bhi ye dil kehta hain

mann mein vishwaas hain
ke tum aaogeek din aur

mujhe apne pyar ke phoolon mein sajaa ke

le jaaoge saari duniya se bachake
shayad issiliye
ye dil kehta hain

after reading this she realized they were both drenched in rain as they were on the terrace as she took him into a deep kiss after which he whispered into her ear

Jindagi bhar nahi bhulegi, woh barsat ki rat,
Ek anjan hasina se mulakat ki rat.............

true love can never fail....it will always win you either in face or in disguise......

guys...this was the ArSh version of my previously written OS which was most liked by u all

hope u like this one as well

love u all
pls comment
kavya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
16 views and no comment----no one liked it????
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
no one at all likes this one?????
Riddss thumbnail
heyyy dear,
nice os
but
i am very much angry with u
becoz u r not updating ur other FF

Riddss
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice one

But shouldn't riddhima be shilpa as it is arsh version

Do write more
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome os
keep up the good work
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Kavya,

Very nice.... loved it...

Love,
Ambryn
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thora different hai na...mayb iss liye

but i liked it...u r a fab writer
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kavya...........awesome yaar...........mindblowing................