Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blufate.14

gosh...even i like kaaju burfi and bombay halwa..and many more like....hhmmm.......tirupati laddu lol....but its my fav...i am not able to remember more..LOL

tirupati laddo...hey bhgawan...If I ate that...then I will skip canteen food for two days...It used to be dat heavy...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JANNAT-E-MITHAI! Take a peep.. (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I dont have a sweet tooth at all... weird for a bengali though!!!

but if you ask my fav they are besan ladoo and very own roshogolla..

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I don't hv a sweet tooth but all mithai are fyn with me can eat 1 or 2 but my fav is Kaju Katli n Gajar ka halwa

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by maham_93

hmmm.. kaju barfi is awesumm.. i also like zarda a lot but..

random topic though.. but sounds fun xD

oye wait...we are discussing sweets cause we wanna send a parcel to Harshu containing these sweets....thru the Harshad Postal Network...hope now it doesn't sound random!LOL
Hahahahhahahahaa.. You crack me up =P
It should..! RANDOM is good..!!! xD

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shareen

IF-Rockerz

shareen

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by shareen

Nice topic pallo..I'm used to having the bengali sweets..My favs are shondesh,chom chom and rosh malai

Nahin...chom chom...I will tell u later...in the chat thread what a disaster i had with that sweet last year ......for Diwali....Baal katwaane pade....Haila I'll never touch it again....LOL

Wht??baal katwaane pare??Yeh chewing gum thodi na hai..Bt really curious to knw hw it happened...

another sweet that i luv is khirsha..Nt sure if u guys are familiar wid it or not...

harshiti8

harshiti8

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i lv gulab gamun nd jalebi..ummm

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
ragulla ROFL i like sweets almost all of them except a few ... but rasgulla and hot gulab jamuns are my favorite Partythen come rasmalai and  jalebi  I want some now now now Ermm

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 June 2010 at 8:25am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.