Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hey gals...after yesterday's episode...I wanted to know....what are your fav. sweets and how may of u are "sweet-tooth" owners...

So come on dont feel shy....let us share our tastes in mithai with each other.....

Hhhhmmm...okay I go first....

I love Kaju Barfi and Bombay Halwa....

WE can then collect all these sweets and parcel them to Harshu thru the very famous..."HARSHAD POSTAL NETWORK"

What say gals?

Edited by livelygal - 15 June 2010 at 6:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myluv_harshadshareenkhajju...Nikhita...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JANNAT-E-MITHAI! Take a peep.." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
oooooooo i like barfi and gulab jamun.....thats the most desi i get...the rest i like chocolatesssssssss

maham_93

Goldie

maham_93

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

hmmm.. jaju barvfi is awesumm.. i also like zarda a lot but..

random topic though.. but sounds fun xD

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
i love rasmalai and chocolate burfee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raisin

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maham_93

hmmm.. jaju barvfi is awesumm.. i also like zarda a lot but..

random topic though.. but sounds fun xD

oye wait...we are discussing sweets cause we wanna send a parcel to Harshu containing these sweets....thru the Harshad Postal Network...hope now it doesn't sound random!LOL

shareen

IF-Rockerz

shareen

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Nice topic pallo..I'm used to having the bengali sweets..My favs are shondesh,chom chom and rosh malai

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shareen

Nice topic pallo..I'm used to having the bengali sweets..My favs are shondesh,chom chom and rosh malai

Nahin...chom chom...I will tell u later...in the chat thread what a disaster i had with that sweet last year ......for Diwali....Baal katwaane pade....Haila I'll never touch it again....LOL

Sukrutha

IF-Sizzlerz

Sukrutha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
gosh...even i like kaaju burfi and bombay halwa..and many more like....hhmmm.......tirupati laddu lol....but its my fav...i am not able to remember more..LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.