Posted: 13 years ago
he friends
in yesterday epi  in the last part when naku is talking wid dutta .i cant understan his expressions
wether he is 😑😑

or πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
or irritated
or may b yeh larki kabhi nahi sudre gi????
what in his mind????????
I think it was a bit of everythingπŸ˜†
I think he was surprised that she was re-confessing her Love (re-confessing? Is that a real word?)
Then he was frustrated by her on-going "Act"
Then he was really wanting to believe her then he was angry that she was trapping him again!
Then he was just overwhelmed by it all!

Aisha xxxπŸ˜†
I agree with you Dutta lots of mix emotions!!!!!!!!!!
Agree with everyone above, he had all mixed expressions and didn't knew what to do when she was telling him that she made a lot of mistakes and one of those was loving him so dearly and she'll keep making that mistake again and again. She'll never stop. He didn't know what to say or do so he just left with that all gusaa and took it out on Baaji. Baaji now it's time for you to join Nakku's team. Hehehe....
hy friends
 is he happy any where insisde his heart?????

arey yaar uske dil mein ladoo phoot rahe they πŸ˜‰ 🀣 bas bahar gussa honeka natak karaha tha 🀣🀣.........

when he gives such a confused expression ............ Socho jo bhi sochna hai, as u please 🀣🀣.......  I will believe that he was enjoying every bit of that confession 🀣🀣.......... as long as he doesnt say he isnt , i am hell bent in believing that he LOVED it 🀣🀣 ,  kya pharak padega ? 🀣🀣......

On a serious note , he was a bit confused ( thinks she is putting up an act) , amazed ( at her bravery)  , irritated ( he so hates LOVE),  amused ( thinking she is trying to fool him) ,  happy ( because if she is saying truth, than its a good way for him to take revenge) ,  exhausted ( all his attempts to get her to speak are of no use ) ,  worried ( what if she is true? ) .......... and lot more .....

Take what u want to take..........Right now Dutta is going thru every possible emotion that a human can go thru.....
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

arey yaar uske dil mein ladoo phoot rahe they πŸ˜‰ 🀣 bas bahar gussa honeka natak karaha tha 🀣🀣.........

Socho jo bhi sochna hai 🀣🀣.......

i totally agree on that.... πŸ˜†thats why he keeps askin u love me a lot na ...he must me thinkin .kahi torture ke baad pyar kam toh nagi hoga ya πŸ˜† 🀣
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

when he gives such a confused expression ............ Socho jo bhi sochna hai, as u please 🀣🀣.......  I will believe that he was enjoying every bit of that confession 🀣🀣.......... as long as he doesnt say he isnt , i am hell bent in believing that he LOVED it 🀣🀣 ,  kya pharak padega ? 🀣🀣......

On a serious note , he was a bit confused ( thinks she is putting up an act) , amazed ( at her bravery)  , irritated ( he so hates LOVE),  amused ( thinking she is trying to fool him) ,  happy ( because if she is saying truth, than its a good way for him to take revenge) ,  exhausted ( all his attempts to get her to speak are of no use ) ,  worried ( what if she is true? ) .......... and lot more .....

Take what u want to take..........Right now Dutta is going thru every possible emotion that a human can go thru.....

Yep...basically Dutta is going thru lot of confusion esp after Naku's declaration of love round of an eventful day. Thats something he least expected. And the confidence with which she said it plus the confidence she had abt the real truth coming out left him doubtful...what if she is speaking the truth?
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yep...basically Dutta is going thru lot of confusion esp after Naku's declaration of love round of an eventful day. Thats something he least expected. And the confidence with which she said it plus the confidence she had abt the real truth coming out left him doubtful...what if she is speaking the truth?

Agreed! Maybe thats why he was telling Baaji that no one escapes without his permission so how could Supriya did (didn't said exactly). I know, he said that bec. he was mad at Nakku for confessing her love for him. I think, Baaji or Dutta needs to find out the real truth. They need to go and look for Supriya.
he was like now again she is starting her drama ,when will she tell me the truth. no matter how much i torture her she just seems unaffected which frustrates me to the core