Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

Reserved :D

Will edit this at night! :)

*edited*

Hi Lekha! πŸ€—

Hey, you are a fabulous writer. πŸ‘ You've written down Mayank's feelings amazingly, easy enough for the reader to feel his pain.

I could imagine Mayank, Nupur and Excel as I was reading .. your story is precisely like what I wanted to see happening in the show. 😳

Continue ASAP.

-Kanky

thanx a lot kanky.
all i wanted was to express mayanks feeling and i am glad you liked the way i presented it.
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART 1-

amazing job

i really loved mayank's thoughts

but too short

update soon

luv

mahima
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

PART 1-

amazing job

i really loved mayank's thoughts

but too short

update soon

luv

mahima

even i felt the part was short but dont worry.
the next part is longer.😊
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

even i felt the part was short but dont worry.
the next part is longer.😊

wow..... that's great
i'll be waiting for ur update
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow
amazing start n an awesome update
do cont soon

pooja
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
aww... Lekha... my rockstar...⭐️
amazin update...πŸ‘
wonderfully written...πŸ‘πŸΌ
just luvd it 2 d bits...
thnx 4 d pm...
pls update soon...
luv u loads...πŸ€—
-supriya
sonam961986 thumbnail
awesome .... plz add me to your pm list ....
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Her is the next part.
sorry it is short.
i have exams so i couldn't make the update long like i planned.
i special sorry to Mahima whom i promised a long part.

I went through all possibilities. I can't be imagining because I have hit my head hard enough to prove that she is not an imagination or illusion. I may have gone mad but I don't think so since it has been 3 years since her death. I'm not a late reactor or something. So this must be her ghost. Great! Now I am haunted my Nupur's ghost. This is all because of just one person, Samrat Shergill. I had been staring blankly at the door when Nupur turned my face towards her. There was a mixture of fear and confusion in her eyes as if looking of answers to her unanswered questions in my eyes. Little does she know that I am as confused as her?πŸ˜•

I left her where she was and headed for Samart's office. I barged in and pinned Sam against the pillar and raised my hand to punch him on the face. He looked at me with a mixture of shock, anger and confusion but I ignored him. I was about to punch him when a hand stopped me. It wasn't Sam's. It was Nupur's. Her   hold was not firm physically but it was strong enough to let me loosen my hold on Sam. The next thing I knew I was on the floor. Samrat was standing in front of me with mixture anger and sadness on his face. Nupur was standing behind him. Sam was probably hurt that I tried to harm him. We have been like brother before 3 years and now my attack would have probably hurt him. Wait, why would it hurt him. He doesn't care does he?

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" he asked.

"You ruined my life." I shouted back with pure hatred in my voice.

"You told me you are no one to punish me and now you try to kill me. What is up with you?" he asked. I guess I really hurt him because a tear rolled down his eyes.

I got up and dusted my pant. "Look behind you."I told him.

He turned towards Nupur and back at me. "What?"He asked.

"Cant you see anyone behind you?"I asked. I was getting tensed. How come Sam can't see Nupur?

He again turned towards Nupur and back and shook his head. I got more tensed. Have I gone mad?

"Nupur is standing behind you.", I told him pointing at Nupur.

"There is no one here Mayank." he said with a worried look. Before I could question him anymore he was called by the peon. He left all alone with Nupur. I stared after him.

Was he telling the truth or was he pulling my leg?

"Only you can see me Mayank."Nupur told me. I stared at her. So I have gone mad!

I rushed back to the staff room and collected my books. I just wanted to get out of this place far from this ghost or whatever Nupur should be called. She followed me but I ignored her and walked out of the staff room straight to the parking lot. Just then I ran into Aditi. Aditi is my cousin. She is an intern in Sanjeevini. She has been with me since Nupur died and has actually helped survive so far without her.

"What happened?" she asked

"I need some fresh air. Let's go to the beach."I said and we left. Nupur didn't follow me now. She remained where she was.

At the beach I told Aditi everything. I can't hide anything from her. She is my sister. She remained quite for a while as if deep in thought.

"Can you still see her?"She asked.

"No."I answered promptly.

She became quite again. After 2 minutes Nupur came there looking like an angel in a sky blue sari. My heart skipped a beat. I thought I stopped breathing. She looked like an angel from heaven. Just then I realized that I was staring at Nupur. I got up with a start and so did Aditi.

"What now?"She asked.

"Nupur" I said pointing at her gorgeous figure. I probably looked like scared kindergarten pointing at a ghost to his teacher. Aditi turned around and looked at Nupur and then back at me. She just walked away. I followed her.

"We are going to Sanjeevini."She declared.

"Why? Have I gone mad or something? Can you see Nupur?" I asked in one breath.

"You will soon get all your answers. We need to go to Sanjeevini first." She said.

I lost Nupur again but I didn't care. I was more worried as to what is going on. We reached the hospital. I was walking through the corridor when I ran into someone causing all the papers and books in my hand to go flying. I picked them up and looked to see Nupur standing in front of me with an apologetic look. I immediately got up and was about to leave when she caught my hand.

"Please don't leave me. I need your help." She pleaded. I saw Aditi watching us.

"I don't know" I said and walked away. I hurt to leave her there but u had to.

Aditi lead me to a cabin which said 'Dr. Riddhima Siddhant Modi' on the name plate on the door. I didn't want my sister-in-law's best friend's wife to one of the first people to know that I have gone mad but I couldn't argue with Aditi. I just followed her. Aditi explained everything to Riddhima and she too remained silent. Just then Nupur came running through the door and stood next to me. I ignored her again. It hurts to ignore her but I didn't want to get attached to her if she isn't real. Then I will have a tough time. I saw Aditi give worried glances to Riddhima and getting consoling glances in return.

"Stop this silent conversation. I know that I have gone mad and I am fine with it. I will live the rest of my life with this dream of Nupur." I said and caught hold of Nupur's hand and was about to leave.

"You are not mad Mayank. Neither is Nupur a ghost or dream." Riddhima said. I looked at her and she bade me sit down.

If I'm not mad then WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?  

So here it is.

If you liked it press the like button.

i would be updating for a while since i have exams.

-Lekha😊

Edited by Lekha.Mayur4eva - 13 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even am confused...whats happening dear....awesome part..pls continue soon.......