India-Forums

Far Beyond The Dreams- ArSh OS-pmz later

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged

FAR BEYOND THE DREAMS...

" heyy jaan

I know this is our first valentine together and believe me I was as excited as you were. But suddenly the need for me arose at the countryside medical camp..you know how it is with medical profession'I will try to be as early as possible and promise to not let your valentine spoil.

I am so sorry'.

Pls forgive me

Only yours

Armaan

As soon as she read the letter she felt a bit of angst, not towards him but towards the medical profession which almost give no time for personal life. Although he made sure that he made her feel special every now and then and to make her treasure the time they shared ever since she moved in with him yet these calls at odd times were particularly disturbing' today was a big day in their life indeed..Today they had planned to talk about their wedding to their parents but this sudden summon'.

However she saw her anger melting as she discovered the gifts he had arranged for her and her black tea waiting for her' she rose up and after waiting endlessly for him she noticed the time'

After a long wait she texted him " Jaan , how much time will it take' "

He replied after a long delay " no idea "

It wasn't the usual way he replied, she got worried " something wrong, are you alright?"

"yeah I am, just a tad bit too tired and too hungry.." he replied

She was worried "you skipped lunch?"

"did not feel like having something'"

" I will be there with the food, might take half an hour, will try to make it quicker"

" jaan we are in the middle of a meeting at the moment, make it after an hour or so'"

She prepared some speedy delicacies that she knew he would relish, she still had time while the dishes were all in preparation so she slipped into an  maroonish cotton silk figure hugging  dress till her knees accompanied by a black hosiery Denny and George shrug that complimented her figure perfectly alongside the way she pinned her hair and finally she got into her versace stilletos that made her look so lean and ravishing'one could simply conclude that she looked stunning.

With that she got the pasta, the Italian breads and the roesti ready and packing them she drove down to his medical camp. The fresh air and the chirping of birds made the weather romantic and the fragrance of flowers added to the lovely weather moreover the sun had almost set and the lighting was dim' no one was around except two or three people who were about to leave' far from the city on this deserted place seemed so leisurable to her'now since most of the people had left she realized they could sit here chatting for hours nonstop with a disturbance. She parked the car and got out walking through straight to the small tent set up as his cabin. While seeing her he had almost lost senses however he smiled and came  along and just before she was about to enter he blindfolded her with his fingers and as soon as she entered inside se could smell a romantic aroma and a warm and cozy atmosphere compared to the windy oe outside. As she opened her eyes in front of her was the most beautiful sight' one she could not forget in a million years' there was a low glass table laid with seating cushions and the table was adorned with beautiful candles that gave out a soothing aroma'all around she could see ankles and more of them' there was a bottle of red wine in the centre of the table along with two glasses. And as she turned to look the other side she was amazed to see a low bedding laid beautifully with a white bed sheet, a fluffy dull red comforter and cushions all around' furthermore loads of pearls and roses were adorning the comforter's  perfect arrangement for this valentines night'. They were in each other's arms for quite some time as they moved forward and settled in each others arms on the cushions near the table as he served a single goblet of wine from which they both sipped turnwise'

After a prolonged silence he finally faced her and made her stand then sittling on his knees he took her hand into his'and finally slipped a tiffany diamond on her finger making her his forever'.to complete the formalities he said " shona'I have been in love with you till the extent of craziness'I want you to treat the madness you have caused'will you marry me'" it was a moment she had been dreaming ever since they went out for the first time'the most treasured moment in both their lives'it just happened to be so perfect that she turned almost numb and finally making him rise to the his feet she cupped his left cheek in her palm and slowly went on her toes and planting a kiss on the edge of his cheek she whispered a yes in his ears' and slowly getting back to her heels she took his lips into hers' a soft yet passionate kiss but soon passions set flowing and they kissed every so hungrily they poured their heart and soul into the kiss, wanting each other to be certain of how intensely, wildly, completely they loved the other..

"You did so much for me, and I did not even bother to buy you a gift" she exclaimed'

"you did". he replied with a smile'

He grinned seeing her confused face and slowly cupping her waist with greater strength' " the dress that you wear' is the best gift you could have given to me' it makes you look so seductive, sensuous and sexy.."

She blushed in deep shades of crimson as she recognized his plans for the perfect night' both of them at the moment were high on passion and son she felt him raise her off the ground yet again making their lips join and slowly he made her slide down onto the mattress as he followed and started planting kisses all over her neck

Shilpa felt her heart skip a beat and she was not able to resist him

He slowly made shilpa sit on the bed and sat at the back of her.

He started planting wet kisses all over her neck and shoulder making her yearn for more. As she felt his hands wandering on her stomach and waist she was losing herself completely. She felt his hands wander on every inch of her body from her neck to shoulder to chest to stomach to waist to legs she was just enjoying his touch .

Finally she turned her face back and she took his lips into hers. At first he was shocked at the sudden action of hers but slowly he gave in  As she sucked onto his lower lip he sucked onto her upper lip. As the kiss deepened both made each other feel that they wanted more.

He slowly unzipped her nightwear and the next second she could feel his hands wandering all over her back, chest and stomach. She just let out a sigh. Slowly he turned her towards him and both of them settled on the bed with him over he. He slowly undid her dress and there it lay as he kissed every inch of her soft skin. Finally the two souls merged into unison celebrating the most perfect valentines day'.or night'

Both lay wrapped in a sheet exhausted and spent and finally after planting a last kiss on her forehead they were dead for that night to wake up to a new morning clinging onto each other and a smile of satisfaction on both their faces for the gift'far beyond their dreams'.and moments that were treasured forever'

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT

WAITING FOR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS...

PLS COMMENT AND/OR PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

LOVE U ALL

KAVYA 

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

nachbaliye3gudiyanrani143angira11Ruhukittycat1510pa24703987marry21rtarprachieemudzsimple_sweetflowers.forevermadhsartrendyfriendsmischiefsasyakillerrabitkarankideewanixAnokheeBaniGuptaniki4lifeSoulmate27arsh444SHWETAKASHLOVER-BlueShadow-soty24AzmiiminaalMakshadnaina.sweetyGuDiYa...MaNaLoVeKaShSweet_Ashumaroosheeholic_fanmansibhartiswamii92sweety_urshambrynprincessrashidasuzzane14angelina_2005bushrayouAyesha87maggie131984shristi sardartjksarchielicious~sumedha~Suvarna....MrinaLoveNoteMysticalRealmIqbal Neha1Fimmyprachi06Crazyy_Fan-screwed.UP-KaShforever06kweetrockstarShubh007TheSexyDevilamruta04Pumpkinnlil_desi_goddesSunny-MalikRobin_Mdazzling_armaancupid-struckjanu1610arshluver_15taibaaareemz.malikZaynoo2320-KD--ialwayswill--Junglee-Parachute.MeghzzNorznidha1983OkThanksByeswetiepie_angelEuphoria.anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan-IamAwesome-hinal_maaneetSani_Ranibluelashes_Oishi_-AviatoR--LoVe.KaSh-dobrevagasms-GoogleWithMe-

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
    kavya awesome update dear i luved it supperb

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Guys 12 views n no reply..guys go beyond like..just two words but pls
angelina_2005 Goldie
angelina_2005
angelina_2005

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
hey awesome one shot... loved it :)))))))))))))))))
Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice one
i am angr with u
becoz u r not updating
u r any of the FF

Riddss
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
woah Kavya its really rocking such a cute valentine & thanks for the pm

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/424807/i/my_first_teddy_russ_bear_62653_lg.jpg

http://www.laosflower.com/images/5lilies_15gerberas_5others%5B1600%5D.jpg

Edited by nidha1983 - 15 June 2010 at 7:15am
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Awww man very nice one Kavyu baby !! Loved it <3
~sumedha~ Goldie
~sumedha~
~sumedha~

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
hi kavya....
you are a superb writer!!!
the shot was so simple and yet so very romantic and sensuous....i love your attention to detail....
and also the intimacy was written extremely well.....a lovely blend of emotions and sensuality without being vulgar....amazing!!!!
if you have any more ffs or shots pls do pm me....i would love to read them!!
u've done a fabulous job...waiting for more!!!!
love
sumedha

Go to top