Tere Liye

India-Forums

Cant wait 4 epi 2...

Zebi02 Senior Member
Zebi02
Zebi02

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Omg guyz, just cant wait 4 epi 2....

every single thing about epi 1 was just gr8..... harshads acting was just mindblowing Clap and i dont know with you guyz cuz most of u are premeer fans (i also like premeer but not a big fan like you all) but im starting to like anupriya more and more, first in promos she was looking beautiful and now in epi 1 she was looking sweet in that bengali outfit, totally chakka chak Thumbs Up Big smile

and th funniest part was when that fatso onu came in with maharaja outfit LOL LOL LOL just coulndt stop laughing, like the suit was going to get ripped off hahaha ROFL 
but 1 thing schocked me that woh 99 kg fatso = our HC, patta nahin kaise itna weight loose kiya LOL

but i just wanted to say tht i luved first epi and cant wait for epi 2, nd i was like missing premeer in SPA 2010, but dont worry guys, next year TaAnu sab ki chutti kar de ghe with winning all the awards and then we will celebrate Party  

Edited by Zebi02 - 15 June 2010 at 5:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

...Nikhita... IF-Rockerz
...Nikhita...
...Nikhita...

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
same here!
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
m tooo...jaldi dus baj jaoooo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index