Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

'Uttaran' Finds Its Illegitimate Child - Article (Page 2)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
oh ho! so there IS one coming in!
Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Really hoping this new entry will bring good times ahead and be the perfect 'takkar' for taps and messing up her life to the fullest. But wonder how and when this entry will merge into the story, esp with all these messy tracks going on currently...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06tiny15shonuu

Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok the news is true because another website confirmed the news..but I cannot post it here and as per that website the focus will b now on this new trackConfusedLOL..the website also said that this new girl might hv grey shades but will b as strong as Tappu..so mayb a clash of the titans will b seen hereWinkLOL

But I really don't understand how the CVs will connect this storyline with the other two on-going tracks of Sid and VanChaConfused...if this girl falls for Veer and manages to make Tappu's life hell..I will give a warm welcome to this girlWinkLOL

Now I understood why Rohit yesterday was giving that status of "The hunt is on"WinkLOL./..mayb CVs were hunting for this new girlLOL

good to hear that this character will be strong like Tappu, and hope there's a clash b/w them, instead of them teaming up together.. cuz somehow in the end all do what Taps wants.. hope this is different..Smile

Edited by Kruthika.N - 15 June 2010 at 5:38am

jyoti06tiny15shonuu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

heyyyyyyyyy.... so that angel is finally coming.....i wish i could play this role...LOL.... and jyoti dear i think she'll come after veer's death and sid's exit from the show.... at that time tapu will be at jogi's place...and they'll be trying to console their devil daughter.... then the uttaran version of amba will enter and then to avenge her parents tapu will get married to tej singh as she will have no other options.....
Sonuu but another article said that this girl will enter this thursday itselfConfused..so Veer can't die so soon and neither can Sid exit so soonConfused..uff what confusionConfusedLOL

anu rulztiny15shonuu

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
well there is a  tellychakkar article on it bechari Divya!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 15 June 2010 at 5:49am
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthika.N

Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok the news is true because another website confirmed the news..but I cannot post it here and as per that website the focus will b now on this new trackConfusedLOL..the website also said that this new girl might hv grey shades but will b as strong as Tappu..so mayb a clash of the titans will b seen hereWinkLOL

But I really don't understand how the CVs will connect this storyline with the other two on-going tracks of Sid and VanChaConfused...if this girl falls for Veer and manages to make Tappu's life hell..I will give a warm welcome to this girlWinkLOL

Now I understood why Rohit yesterday was giving that status of "The hunt is on"WinkLOL./..mayb CVs were hunting for this new girlLOL

good to hear that this character will be strong like Tappu, and hope there's a clash b/w them, instead of them teaming up together.. cuz somehow in the end all do what Taps wants.. hope this is different..Smile
Exactly Kruthi..at least someone should b there to challenge all the evil personalities in the show..like how they had Amba's character in Laado..and now mayb this girl will b similar to Amba's character and will teach Tappu a good lesson by snatching away Veer from her foreverBig smile

veil_of_rosestiny15shonuu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

@SRKji:Quicky edit that post..TC article r not allowed to b posted on IFSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
im glad this character has grey shades! no way veer will fall for her!

Go to top