'Uttaran' Finds Its Illegitimate Child - Article - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

this girl will bring a new twist but then what about sid??? and then vansh's motive??? how many tracks will they run!?

grt may be for sometime we get rest from this crazy 4......the much needed break ......lets c how this new track unfolds.......probably with vancha s new confusion the cvs felt they bit more than they could chew 😕
omg these cvs will copy from all the other shows that have brought in illegiitimate children!
oh ma god one more ichcha??? ok pls cvs this ichcha2 for vansh....n ichcha1 for veer...story khatam...hum sab khush!😉😛😆😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by pinkdaisy

oh ma god one more ichcha??? ok pls cvs this ichcha2 for vansh....n ichcha1 for veer...story khatam...hum sab khush!😆

no! hum sab bilkul khush nahi only veer and the ichha fans khush!
i believe cv's are yet to decide about veer's death ...and how many more cheap scenes can be shown ...😆
till then to shift the focus ...new girl has been brought in ..
i allways wonder in colors why 2-3 soaps allways have the same storyline 😆
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

no! hum sab bilkul khush nahi only veer and the ichha fans khush!

yes! bingo..veer n ichcha fans khush!😆😆😆😆😆😆
too many traks going on....
but wil icha do wat vansh wants her to?? I mean focus kis story line p hoga?
Originally posted by shonuu

heyyyyyyyyy.... so that angel is finally coming.....i wish i could play this role...😆.... and jyoti dear i think she'll come after veer's death and sid's exit from the show.... at that time tapu will be at jogi's place...and they'll be trying to console their devil daughter.... then the uttaran version of amba will enter and then to avenge her parents tapu will get married to tej singh as she will have no other options.....

oh n she used to hate ichha coz her parents luvs her n now another type iccha only she is going to be stronger so tappu won't satand a chance of making the girl's life hell !! gud on cvs for this track!
Guys Ove asked Rashami....Veer is not dying!

Rashami Desai
thank you so much,,,no they r nt killing veer atleast right now