Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
TellyCafe had broken the news on the entry of a new character in 'Uttaran', just a few days ago. This girl is supposed to be the illegitimate child of Jogi Thakur (Ayub Khan). The production house have honed in on rookie actress Nikita Sharma after auditioning a lot of girls,.

A reliable source says, "Unheralded actor Nikita Sharma has been finalized to play Jogi Thakur's illegitimate child. She's said to have done a few roles here or there. With the weather Gods permiting, she should start shooting today itself and viewers should see her in the show by mid-week."

Interestingly, there is slight twist to her entry.

"Earlier, this girl was supposed to gate crash during Jogi and Divya Thakur's 25th  wedding anniversary celebrations. However, that is already on air.  She will be shown entering Thakur's house. The house members will mistake her for a  maid. That's how her look will be. However, all will be stunned when the first word that she says is, 'papa'. There's plenty of twists and turns ahead," the source added

Keep watching 'Uttaran' to see how things unfold after the entry of this character.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/531-uttaran-finds-its-illegitimate-child.html

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisysihuregallafast trakveil_of_rosesnb.nehacjs369anu rulzjyoti06Kruthika.N~~~~tiny15SRKLuvrshyamsshonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Uttaran' Finds Its Illegitimate Child - Article" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
o my my good news ya bad newsEmbarrassedBig smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakshonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Ok the news is true because another website confirmed the news..but I cannot post it here and as per that website the focus will b now on this new trackConfusedLOL..the website also said that this new girl might hv grey shades but will b as strong as Tappu..so mayb a clash of the titans will b seen hereWinkLOL

But I really don't understand how the CVs will connect this storyline with the other two on-going tracks of Sid and VanChaConfused...if this girl falls for Veer and manages to make Tappu's life hell..I will give a warm welcome to this girlWinkLOL

Now I understood why Rohit yesterday was giving that status of "The hunt is on"WinkLOL./..mayb CVs were hunting for this new girlLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 15 June 2010 at 4:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkdaisyregallasihuveil_of_rosesnb.nehafast trakcjs369anu rulzKruthika.Nrashi85~~~~tiny15shonuu

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Oh Jogi's daughter is a maid Ichcha was a maid's daughter and Jogi's daughter is a maid ROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mithila.vsihufast trakanu rulz~~~~tiny15

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news. I hope she makes a hell of Tappus life. There has to be a purpose to bring her now and I hope the creatives justify it in a nice way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Joyti je may be thid daughter and Sid will combine to do badla of the titans LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakjyoti06tiny15~~~~

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok the news is true because another website confirmed the news..but I cannot post it here and as per that website the focus will b now on this new trackConfusedLOL..the website also said that this new girl might hv grey shades but will b as strong as Tappu..so mayb a clash of the titans will b seen hereWinkLOL  super classs!!!

But I really don't understand how the CVs will connect this storyline with the other two on-going tracks of Sid and VanChaConfused...if this girl falls for Veer and manages to make Tappu's life hell..I will give a warm welcome to this girlWinkLOLi dun care hw they manage different storylines BUT yes i will kisss her if she makes tapu's life hellBig smile

Now I understood why Rohit yesterday was giving that status of "The hunt is on"WinkLOL./..mayb CVs were hunting for this new girlLOL yea i was just wondering the same thing.....but this new entry thing did click in my mind..wht all pple cme up with car/bike LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesfast trakanu rulzjyoti06tiny15

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyy.... so that angel is finally coming.....i wish i could play this role...LOL.... and jyoti dear i think she'll come after veer's death and sid's exit from the show.... at that time tapu will be at jogi's place...and they'll be trying to console their devil daughter.... then the uttaran version of amba will enter and then to avenge her parents tapu will get married to tej singh as she will have no other options.....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mithila.vregallaveil_of_rosesfast trakanu rulzcjs369jyoti06~~~~tiny15rashi85

Post Reply New Post

Go to top