Pratigya

kriya VM on na jane koi kaisi hain ye zindagani (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Outstanding work...it gave me that feeling which I used to get in earlier days of Pratigya..brilliant..ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allkasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kriya VM on na jane koi kaisi hain ye zindagani (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

Outstanding work...it gave me that feeling which I used to get in earlier days of Pratigya..brilliant..ClapClapClapClap

hey thnxxxxxxxxx...... as u r a vry critical judge...i must say am PROUD and GLAADD that u liked it......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile love ya.,.......Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Outstanding work...it gave me that feeling which I used to get in earlier days of Pratigya..brilliant..Clap

hey thnxxxxxxxxx...... as u r a vry critical judge...i must say am PROUD and GLAADD that u liked it......Big smile love ya.,.......Hug

Compliment dia chup chaap lene ka..zyada bol bachan nahi dene ka..karamjala World Cup...ek maheene tak mere kismat me SHANI ban kar mandraayega... behoodaa..Angry

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thank u Hug

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Outstanding work...it gave me that feeling which I used to get in earlier days of Pratigya..brilliant..Clap

hey thnxxxxxxxxx...... as u r a vry critical judge...i must say am PROUD and GLAADD that u liked it......Big smile love ya.,.......Hug

Compliment dia chup chaap lene ka..zyada bol bachan nahi dene ka..karamjala World Cup...ek maheene tak mere kismat me SHANI ban kar mandraayega... behoodaa..Angry

ROFL

ooopps sry....LOLLOL actually my dad is also watching football and capturing the TV....Angry

Love-u-all

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged

ROFL

ooopps sry....LOLLOL actually my dad is also watching football and capturing the TV....Angry

TV ka main kyaa karoon?Mujhe TV se koi lena dena nahi..woh jaaye tel lene...AngryCry

Cry

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

ROFL

TV ka main kyaa karoon?Mujhe TV se koi lena dena nahi..woh jaaye tel lene...AngryCry

Cry
ro mat yar......i thnk its gonna end at 9.30 or so....nt sure...Confused and lets nt chat here.LOL..u know minu is vry strict....Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top