•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree she loves her sister Rashi a lot .. but tat does not mean she does everythin opposite to
what her mom-in-law tells her .. just to make Rashi happy..

she shld listen to her mom-in-law .. nonsense
always gets scoldings n punishments for rashi's happiness
I agree.................Gopi is way to nice! Kokila's personality was not hidden from Gopi.....then in what way was she thinking to give Rashi the biggest and uglyest necklace I have ever seen.....😆.............!!!  Did she not remember what type of woman Kokila is!!! She would eat her alive if Gopi didn't follow her direction!!! But Rashi is even a bigger idiot because not only did she get Gopi in trouble but she got herself in trouble......lol.........................What I don't get is....they are from the so called Modi family.....richest in society! then y is RAshi crying over a small piece of necklace...........the amount Kokila put on Gopi...she could have just gave one of those to her! and What about RASHI'S WEDDING jewelry! hello that is big stuff too!! go wear that again...what you can wear that stuff only once??? lol
thats ryt..she s extraa dumb..atleast she shld speak nd fight for her own rights yaar...!!! cmon...!!!
I agree, Gopi knew how kokila will react if she found out that her wishes or demand has not been followed through and despite that she went opposite to her mother in laws demands to hand over the jwellery to Rashi. If i were Kokila i would be hurt too but i wouldnt punish Gopi in that way. I guess Kokila wants to have the control as she never had that before with Hetal and the house so why not try on Gopi as Gopi is a mouse. In a positive note i think it would do good for Gopi to become more responsible rather than give her things away and live for others hapinesss.
I was really mad at Gopi as in that Episode she hardly spke a word, she walks , talks and does things slowly, she needs to pick up things very quick.
The Kitchen Episode--- Why didnt Gopi let Rashi do the cooking, why does she has to do all alone.
Seriously they NEEED TO show gopi in different shades and not always helpless and crying and vulnerable! ... Comeon Star plus 'Ristha wohi soch nai'