Tere Liye

Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
additi...death would've been an easy way out...don't u think so?????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 9)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

additi...death would've been an easy way out...don't u think so?????
yeah it would have. LOL

and if he was fully in his form as a normal human being, then ... he might have committed death? lekin, like I said ... an accident or something happened that anu wasn't able to handle ... and was committed to a mental asylum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

yeah it would have. LOL

and if he was fully in his form as a normal human being, then ... he might have committed death? lekin, like I said ... an accident or something happened that anu wasn't able to handle ... and was committed to a mental asylum.
dekho additi...
if isolation is anuraag's way of repenting...then he would've never thought of death!.....

here the only thing i feel that drove him to insanity(if he is one!)....is taani's miserable life....which acc to him ...he's the reason had he not betrayed her!

Edited by -vandy- - 15 June 2010 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skstar

purvimeh i totally agreee with you yaar!!!  BT needs to understand this when a person is in a shock they dont have to be kept in a mental asylum and that too in isolation lol

....when will bt learnConfused

Sana... @blue... agree to what u say...bilkul zarrori nahi hai... Khair yeh Bt hai....LOL  but maybe maybe Onu has done things that has made him go to the aaslyum.. its too early to predict his behaviour.na...

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

purvimeh i totally agreee with you yaar!!!  BT needs to understand this when a person is in a shock they dont have to be kept in a mental asylum and that too in isolation lol

....when will bt learnConfused

Sana... @blue... agree to what u say...bilkul zarrori nahi hai... Khair yeh Bt hai....LOL  but maybe maybe Onu has done things that has made him go to the aaslyum.. its too early to predict his behaviour.na...

true yaar i guess its a done conversation now lol we just have to wait and see what did anu did and where in the world taani had gone to hehehe but despite seeing one episode we all discussed enough heehhehehehe....one scene of harshad made us discuss so much heheheheBig smile we are the wonder womens lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehmysticgoryfilms-vandy-

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

true yaar i guess its a done conversation now lol we just have to wait and see what did anu did and where in the world taani had gone to hehehe but despite seeing one episode we all discussed enough heehhehehehe....one scene of harshad made us discuss so much heheheheBig smilewe are the wonder womens lol
although I wasn't part of the convo much, just posted thrice ... but did read all the pages and every post. thanks vandy, for starting such a healthy discussion. Smile

all we have to do is w&w now ... whether anu is mentally unstable or not ... and what caused him to be in such a plight. definitely it's because of taani, but what actually happened? - from one episode itni discussions, or woh bhi hc ka? not surprised. LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 15 June 2010 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skstar-vandy-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Till further revelations it is here by concluded that Mr. Anuraag Basu is mentally unstable. Topic

ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skstarpurvimehmysticgoryfilmsnikita_88-vandy-

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

yeah it would have. LOL

dekho additi...
if isolation is anuraag's way of repenting...then he would've never thought of death!.....

here the only thing i feel that drove him to insanity(if he is one!)....is taani's miserable life....which acc to him ...he's the reason had he not betrayed her!

Vandy its not taani Miserable life,  ur getting it wrong... it  his undoing towards taani... that has made him like this... Understand the base,,, Onu Realizes what true love really meant& then he cant see anything beyond love.. & the mistakes that he did,,,,

Insane to realise his Luv for Taani..which was too late for him...

Insane to make mistakes & hurt Taani...

2 diff things....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skstarmysticgoryfilms-vandy-Soaps1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top