Tere Liye

Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

LOL Since I am discussing this with Sana couldn't resist putting my two cents worth in! LOL

He seems to be in shock, he has stopped his life at one point and is not moving on from that point, he is stuck for his love for Mishti, so I think when she left him it broke him and he is in shock and he needs to move on from their so he is mentally unstable but is not mad, he can be "normal" I guess if there is anything of the sort!

yupp...u put words in my actual thoughts.......
he is normal....maybe in a state of shock but definitely not mad!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 8)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Soaps1

aggghhhhh confusion maat phelao ... haan ya na mey jawab doh

to nadia:
Do you think he is mentally unstable or not?

his mind isnt stable becausehes hes in shock yaar ....trauma shock thats what hes in....but when u r in shock ur brain is half n half without going in to psychology here....

Whether he recognized taani or not is another question Angry
 (Hug) gussa sehet key liyey acha nahin yaar---and yeah lol i know u didnt say he recognized her but i know he did my heart says hahaa....

now if BT shows something totally diff then lol we all will bang our heads....

Edited by skstar - 15 June 2010 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimeh

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Haan toh poora pagal toh even i dont think he is but he is unstable does not know what to do and what not to ... but i am not ready to buy he is pretending to be mentally unstable but in reality he is not "stubborn muh"

And even i think he recognized her but was confused cause he is not stable mentally

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 June 2010 at 8:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skstarpurvimeh

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Haan toh poora pagal toh even i dont think he is but he is unstable does not know what to do and what not to ... but i am not ready to buy he is pretending to be mentally unstable but in reality he is not "stubborn muh"

And even i think he recognized her but was confused cause he is not stable mentally

@bold.. Ab tu bhi confused hai...

Okie Lets clear this as of now...

Onu is mentally Unstable... he is under trauma & shock.. period.. & is not acting

mentally Unstable does not mean he is mad.. 2 diff things... hope this clears it...

Sana... am with u on this.. that he did recognize taani.. period...

Edited by purvimeh - 15 June 2010 at 8:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skstar-vandy-Soaps1

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
purvimeh i totally agreee with you yaar!!!  BT needs to understand this when a person is in a shock they dont have to be kept in a mental asylum and that too in isolation lol

....when will bt learnConfused

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

@bold.. Ab tu bhi confused hai...

Okie Lets clear this as of now...

Onu is mentally Unstable... he is under trauma & shock.. period.. & is not acting

mentally Unstable does not mean he is mad.. 2 diff things... hope this clears it...

Sana... am with u on this.. that he did recognize taani.. period...

Yea this atleast makes sense LOL

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
sorry to be barging in, lekin itni achchi discussion horahi hai ... I couldn't stop myself. LOL

from my side, I don't think he is poora pagal .. lekin haan, he is indeed mentally unstable - so he's not pretending. if vandy what you are saying, that anu is pretending because he wrote he loves mishti all over and you have a point ... but it's also a tad bit inaccurate. if anu wanted to leave from misthi's life forever, he could have gone some where far away ... aur if he really detests himself for what he did to mishti and wanted to give himself a severe punishment ... then the other option I see ... is death? this show is about sacrificing .. and death falls into that category.

but he didn't care that mishti saw her name all over the walls. he surely have recognized her, a bit confused ... but definitely recognized her. 'cause it's not like he has been there for 10+ years ... sirf 3 years hogayi. and if he wanted to run away from mishti, he wouldn't be writing he loves her all over. I agree, he may not have noticed she came ... but it still doesn't make sense kinda. why even write you love mishti if you want to forget her ... all that will remind you, your past with her ... and get you in a more state of shock .. that one tear didn't say much, besides that he remembered mishti and her words. - and that he might be missing them?

he definitely is mentally unstable .. how? we will find out later. - something must have happened which traumatized him. maybe he thought mishti died? and anu wasn't able to bear the shock ... isiliye, now he landed up in a mental asylum? or he wasn't able to give the love to mishti .. as he committed many mistakes in love before?

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 15 June 2010 at 9:00am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
u know wat!
i was reading thru the pages and realised........

hc can make all of us confused with one single drop of tear of hisLOL

kya jadoo hai bande kaa.......ek aansoo gira nahi ki...surest of sure log confused ho gaye!ROFL

Edited by -vandy- - 15 June 2010 at 8:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top