Tere Liye

Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by skstar

hmmm yeahh even if he knew it was her...he was too embaressed to show his face to her i mean he walked away and sat in the corner all sad looking down....deep down even if he knew it was her he must have felt how do i show my face to her.....so its better to ignore then to appear i am normal.....yeah in the beginning it could have been an illusion but her offering sweets and him actually eating them he knew it was better to stay mental then react in a way and show his feelings....

boys are weird like that lol....

Now are you also trying to say he is pretending to be mentally unstable and actually he is not? Wacko

well BT is showin him in a mental asylum but i am saying whatever trauma he went through affected his life and hes in this asylum as a guy who doesnt wanna talk or do anything with the outside world (i dont think hes mentally derranged just a victim of a trauma so i wanna say hes depressed who had a nervous breakdown).....and if taani is the reason for it then imagine that girl in front of you.....if he didnt know it was her then why did he have tears in his eyes and why did he walk away from her?? hiding from his past?? but for whatever reason hes in that asylum he has to show himself consistent so he stays in there....but i personally think he is still able to tell that she is taani...i dont have personal experience with being in such state god forbid but in Bt dramas its always like that LOL hes choosing to ignore her but he knows its her thats what i thinkLOL n if i sound confusing then sorry man lol..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehSunShine_ASoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 7)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged

But if the purpose is to make us go nuts then harshad sure is a very smart choice ... i still remember as Gaurav Sharma uss ney kitna ghumaya tha humien ROFL but i hope this time its not something as stupid as hole in the heart LOL
yaar hole in the heart nahi hoga...i think hole in the pocket ke chances hain!LOLLOLLOL

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Bang on Sana...

In short usse Diktha hai Lekin Samaj nahi hai....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skstarmysticgoryfilmsSoaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
aggghhhhh confusion maat phelao ... haan ya na mey jawab doh

Do you think he is mentally unstable or not?

Whether he recognized taani or not is another question Angry

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged

aggghhhhh confusion maat phelao ... haan ya na mey jawab doh

Do you think he is mentally unstable or not?

Whether he recognized taani or not is another question Angry
i think he is but wioth skstar word with also

or maybe not a big wild paagal but chotu saa cool n composed paagal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skstar-vandy-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

i think he is but wioth skstar word with also

or maybe not a big wild paagal but chotu saa cool n composed paagal

ROFLROFLROFL i like that ... cool n composed pagal Day Dreaming ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skstarpurvimeh

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
no i think uske dimaag mein sirf wohi kuch hai jo usne mishti ke saat pal pithaye or something like that!!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
LOL Since I am discussing this with Sana couldn't resist putting my two cents worth in! LOL

He seems to be in shock, he has stopped his life at one point and is not moving on from that point, he is stuck for his love for Mishti, so I think when she left him it broke him and he is in shock and he needs to move on from their so he is mentally unstable but is not mad, he can be "normal" I guess if there is anything of the sort!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top