Tere Liye

Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

skstar

IF-Dazzler

skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hmmm yeahh even if he knew it was her...he was too embaressed to show his face to her i mean he walked away and sat in the corner all sad looking down....deep down even if he knew it was her he must have felt how do i show my face to her.....so its better to ignore then to appear i am normal.....yeah in the beginning it could have been an illusion but her offering sweets and him actually eating them he knew it was better to stay mental then react in a way and show his feelings....

boys are weird like that lol....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimeh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 6)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

but if articles said tht Taani marry sumopthr as she could not bare his betrayal thn how cum she is his wife
n if he is his wife thn why he beacme insane?

and ahh if thy are married thn aisa nahi ho sakta tht he didn't knw about tht

evn if child marriage thn also he is practically big enough to remember tht he married

but yes if he himself wanted to deny tht fact thn no1 can help

and maybe tht betrayal made him mad

aashi.. to ans sum of ur questions.. Ek baad gaad le  Onu will treat Mishti as his best friend... period.. as he will move on with life he will start comparing the other girls with Mishti.. & that when he will realise That Mishti was the luv of his life..while on the other Hand.. Taani ke liye it will go like the Parineeta way..

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skstar

hmmm yeahh even if he knew it was her...he was too embaressed to show his face to her i mean he walked away and sat in the corner all sad looking down....deep down even if he knew it was her he must have felt how do i show my face to her.....so its better to ignore then to appear i am normal.....yeah in the beginning it could have been an illusion but her offering sweets and him actually eating them he knew it was better to stay mental then react in a way and show his feelings....

boys are weird like that lol....

Now are you also trying to say he is pretending to be mentally unstable and actually he is not? Wacko

purvimeh

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
But if the purpose is to make us go nuts then harshad sure is a very smart choice ... i still remember as Gaurav Sharma uss ney kitna ghumaya tha humien ROFL but i hope this time its not something as stupid as hole in the heart LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 June 2010 at 8:02am

purvimeh

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

but if articles said tht Taani marry sumopthr as she could not bare his betrayal thn how cum she is his wife
n if he is his wife thn why he beacme insane?

and ahh if thy are married thn aisa nahi ho sakta tht he didn't knw about tht

evn if child marriage thn also he is practically big enough to remember tht he married

but yes if he himself wanted to deny tht fact thn no1 can help

and maybe tht betrayal made him mad

aashi.. to ans sum of ur questions.. Ek baad gaad le  Onu will treat Mishti as his best friend... period.. as he will move on with life he will start comparing the other girls with Mishti.. & that when he will realise That Mishti was the luv of his life..while on the other Hand.. Taani ke liye it will go like the Parineeta way..
haan i knw but i m just asking ki if thy r married thn why he beacme insane in her love
tht ws just my point

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

haan i knw but i m just asking ki if thy r married thn why he beacme insane in her love
tht ws just my point

Because only taani believes they are married and is living as his wife, he does not LOL

purvimeh

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Vandy...

A} He is insane right now.. period..

b} Such people who are in such conditions esp Onu jise Mishti ke ilava kuch dikta ya sunta hi nahi... To me even i think he did recognize her touch.cos if u live & think of one person who wld u not recogn her....but he was just not to sure..if she was there or probably  is just too guilty to face her.. lets w&w.. we shld know more of his mental condition... in cuming episode to have clear picture.
yes.....i think the coming epis will make it clearerLOL

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

tht ws just my point

Because only taani believes they are married and is living as his wife, he does not LOL
ahhh jogan matlabh

is show ne pehle din ne humhe ghuma dala hain
aagey kya karegaErmm

b/w i don't think we will hear any dialgoues frm him fr next 5-6 epiosodes he is very cool n calm paagal
jo bolega nahi
but haaye kitna cute tha whn ws removing her hand like a kid engrossed in his mithaiEmbarrassedROFL *puts kala tika*

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 15 June 2010 at 8:07am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top