Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 4)

skstar IF-Dazzler
skstar
skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I personally dont think hes mental....if ekta really wants to focus on realism then tell me how can a person go mental in some years i mean is that even possible? unless you are so drugged up to make you go crazy...but i feel whatever happened in his life he broke down and wanted to go in to isolation and his way of goin in to isolation was being put in an assylum which of course hes put in a seperate room so it worked out in his favor lol...as the lady said he doesnt talk to anyone so thats a sign of depression where he just wants to be left alone with him and his memories....with taani back she can bring him back to daylight!!!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

ROFL
wat happened?Confused
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skstar

I personally dont think hes mental....if ekta really wants to focus on realism then tell me how can a person go mental in some years i mean is that even possible? unless you are so drugged up to make you go crazy...but i feel whatever happened in his life he broke down and wanted to go in to isolation and his way of goin in to isolation was being put in an assylum which of course hes put in a seperate room so it worked out in his favor lol...as the lady said he doesnt talk to anyone so thats a sign of depression where he just wants to be left alone with him and his memories....with taani back she can bring him back to daylight!!!
chalo...atleast one person agreed with me...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skstar

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Khush na rehney key aur bhi tareekey hien LOL and as i said if he is doing it so that taani moves on in life why has he written i love mishti all over the place? Reading that Taanis wont be able to go any where ... if he is doing it for her, he would not write that on the wall cause that would only make her come to him and not go away
arrey paagal pan dikhane ke liye kuch toh karega naa?
plus as i said he wasn't expecting taani there!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

This is different ... acute depression can turn into sort of  pagal pan this can be possible ... but him pretending to be mental just does not make sense LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 June 2010 at 6:38am
skstar IF-Dazzler
skstar
skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

This is different ... acute depression can turn into sort of  pagal pan this can be possible ... but him pretending to be mental just does not make sense LOL

i personally think he went through a trauma in his life and couldnt recover out of it....so really hes just in to depression but according to BT hes mentalLOL after the trauma he stopped talking to anyone and hence was put in a mental facility LOL...but really hes okay wrong treatment on our harshu...now with taanis love he will be fine...but come on with BT anything is possible hahahaha so no point to reason with it hehehe...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged

i personally think he went through a trauma in his life and couldnt recover out of it....so really hes just in to depression but according to BT hes mentalLOL after the trauma he stopped talking to anyone and hence was put in a mental facility LOL...but really hes okay wrong treatment on our harshu...now with taanis love he will be fine...but come on with BT anything is possible hahahaha so no point to reason with it hehehe...

This i agree with whatever his state is today its due to some trauma, we are yet to find out about LOL I just don't think he is purposely pretending to be mental to stay in an assylum, it could be that since he stopped talking they thought he has gone mad and put him in assylum and he did not protest because he no longer cared and is in acute depression  ... something of this sort is more realistic.

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 June 2010 at 6:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skstarpurvimeh-vandy-

skstar IF-Dazzler
skstar
skstar

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
right on nadia!!! i am pretty sure that is the case...now the million dollar question is what really happened hehehe i guess we have to watch some thousandth epeisodes to find that outLOL

Go to top