Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 3)

_xCIOT_ IF-Rockerz
_xCIOT_
_xCIOT_

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i dont think he is pretending....but the reason is something big.....coz his luv is his wife now..........so y is he insane...i mean his lady luv has not died or seperated.......lets see how the story unfolds..............Big smileBig smileBig smile
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

He could go abroad for that too why assylum? LOL See Taani did not know he is in assylum this would make sense if Taani had known all along that he is in an assylum but she only found out now so still does not make sense to me LOLLOL

As for that tear it surely was for mishti cause taani was talking about mishti ... and that must have clicked something in his mind ... and i think he still did not recognize that she is mishti or was confused in accepting that she is really infront of him
well going abroad is not punishing urself...is it?LOLLOLLOLLOLand taani not knowing abt it till now can be summed up as anmuraag himself not wanting taani to know that he was punishing himse;f....and that single drop of tear might be coz he thought....now taani might try to take him back!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

well going abroad is not punishing urself...is it?LOLand taani not knowing abt it till now can be summed up as anmuraag himself not wanting taani to know that he was punishing himse;f....and that single drop of tear might be coz he thought....now taani might try to take him back!

Par punishing yourself by pretending to go mad? ROFL But as i said its BT anything is possible but it won't make sense to me atleast
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Par punishing yourself by pretending to go mad? ROFL But as i said its BT anything is possible but it won't make sense to me atleast
wat if i say that anuraag's funda is...agar taani khush nahi toh main khush nahiLOLLOLLOLLOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
well I think he is indeed mad for real but hey it's Ekta show afterall and u can never be too sure.

HC and AP were both fantastic last night.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged

wat if i say that anuraag's funda is...agar taani khush nahi toh main khush nahiLOLLOLLOLLOL
ROFL
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

wat if i say that anuraag's funda is...agar taani khush nahi toh main khush nahiLOL

Khush na rehney key aur bhi tareekey hien LOL and as i said if he is doing it so that taani moves on in life why has he written i love mishti all over the place? Reading that Taanis wont be able to go any where ... if he is doing it for her, he would not write that on the wall cause that would only make her come to him and not go away
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

well I think he is indeed mad for real but hey it's Ekta show afterall and u can never be too sure.

HC and AP were both fantastic last night.

agreed.....bt can do anything......
and yes taAnu were really good yesterday!Smile

Go to top