Tere Liye

Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I dont think he is pretending but i do feel as though maybe he is punishing himself for maybe what he did to Taani

Isnt the storyline about him leaving Taani and getting with someone else but she betrays him? and his and Taani's love is constant but he feels so could i have let her down, and this is his punishment for it
thats wat i said naa...he is punishing himself for watever he didOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Anuraag really Insane???????? (Page 2)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Additi...

For a while i thought he is pretending cause they way he was looking at taani..and then a tear rolled down his cheek..i was like He is acting and punishing himself cauze of his guilt........But now i am  Silly..have to wait and watch whats cooking...ErmmGeek
dekha neha...i told you!...there something deep hidden in that tiny dropEmbarrassed

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

That teardrop did give something away

Me thinks he is punishing himself and he is deep in depression, Soul is tortured in a way
agree lennie.....there was a definite hint of recognition in that look!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Vandy kuch din toh hair pulling key bagher jeeney dou ROFL

But i don't see any point in him pretending to be mad .. to show his guilt? Makes no sense! To tell taani that he has lost it and she should move on? If thats the case why would he write i love mishti all over the place? Would taani ever be able to leave him after reading all that? Yes his madness is due to his guilt but that madness has to be real. To me him pretending makes no sense at all but this is BT and anything is possible

Sukrutha

IF-Sizzlerz

Sukrutha

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
from the time this shows news is out it is giving us confusion..abb ek aur....D'ohlets see what will happen..

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Vandy kuch din toh hair pulling key bagher jeeney dou ROFL

But i don't see any point in him pretending to be mad .. to show his guilt? Makes no sense! To tell taani that he has lost it and she should move on? If thats the case why would he write i love mishti all over the place? Would taani ever be able to leave him after reading all that? Yes his madness is due to his guilt but that madness has to be real. To me him pretending makes no sense at all but this is BT and anything is possible
woh jeena bhi kya jeena jisme hair pulling naa ho!ROFL
dekho nadia....i feel he thinks taani has already moved on....maybe doesn't have a very happy life so anuraag feels that if he wouldn't have ditched her...then maybe her life would've been happier.....and its his guilt which is making him pass his days in an asylum....
maybe he feels that if he goes out...taani might come back to him....and be more sad!Confused

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i dun think he is pretending...., It was very natural.....

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

woh jeena bhi kya jeena jisme hair pulling naa ho!ROFL
dekho nadia....i feel he thinks taani has already moved on....maybe doesn't have a very happy life so anuraag feels that if he wouldn't have ditched her...then maybe her life would've been happier.....and its his guilt which is making him pass his days in an asylum....
maybe he feels that if he goes out...taani might come back to him....and be more sad!Confused

He could go abroad for that too why assylum? LOL See Taani did not know he is in assylum this would make sense if Taani had known all along that he is in an assylum but she only found out now so still does not make sense to me LOLLOL

As for that tear it surely was for mishti cause taani was talking about mishti ... and that must have clicked something in his mind ... and i think he still did not recognize that she is mishti or was confused in accepting that she is really infront of him

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 June 2010 at 6:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top