Is Anuraag really Insane???????? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

but if articles said tht Taani marry sumopthr as she could not bare his betrayal thn how cum she is his wife
n if he is his wife thn why he beacme insane?

and ahh if thy are married thn aisa nahi ho sakta tht he didn't knw about tht

evn if child marriage thn also he is practically big enough to remember tht he married

but yes if he himself wanted to deny tht fact thn no1 can help

and maybe tht betrayal made him mad

aashi.. to ans sum of ur questions.. Ek baad gaad le  Onu will treat Mishti as his best friend... period.. as he will move on with life he will start comparing the other girls with Mishti.. & that when he will realise That Mishti was the luv of his life..while on the other Hand.. Taani ke liye it will go like the Parineeta way..
Originally posted by skstar

hmmm yeahh even if he knew it was her...he was too embaressed to show his face to her i mean he walked away and sat in the corner all sad looking down....deep down even if he knew it was her he must have felt how do i show my face to her.....so its better to ignore then to appear i am normal.....yeah in the beginning it could have been an illusion but her offering sweets and him actually eating them he knew it was better to stay mental then react in a way and show his feelings....

boys are weird like that lol....

Now are you also trying to say he is pretending to be mentally unstable and actually he is not?
But if the purpose is to make us go nuts then harshad sure is a very smart choice ... i still remember as Gaurav Sharma uss ney kitna ghumaya tha humien ๐Ÿคฃ but i hope this time its not something as stupid as hole in the heart ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by purvimeh

aashi.. to ans sum of ur questions.. Ek baad gaad le  Onu will treat Mishti as his best friend... period.. as he will move on with life he will start comparing the other girls with Mishti.. & that when he will realise That Mishti was the luv of his life..while on the other Hand.. Taani ke liye it will go like the Parineeta way..
haan i knw but i m just asking ki if thy r married thn why he beacme insane in her love
tht ws just my point
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

haan i knw but i m just asking ki if thy r married thn why he beacme insane in her love
tht ws just my point

Because only taani believes they are married and is living as his wife, he does not ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by purvimeh

Vandy...

A} He is insane right now.. period..

b} Such people who are in such conditions esp Onu jise Mishti ke ilava kuch dikta ya sunta hi nahi... To me even i think he did recognize her touch.cos if u live & think of one person who wld u not recogn her....but he was just not to sure..if she was there or probably  is just too guilty to face her.. lets w&w.. we shld know more of his mental condition... in cuming episode to have clear picture.
yes.....i think the coming epis will make it clearer๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Soaps1

Because only taani believes they are married and is living as his wife, he does not ๐Ÿ˜†
ahhh jogan matlabh

is show ne pehle din ne humhe ghuma dala hain
aagey kya karega๐Ÿค”

b/w i don't think we will hear any dialgoues frm him fr next 5-6 epiosodes he is very cool n calm paagal
jo bolega nahi
but haaye kitna cute tha whn ws removing her hand like a kid engrossed in his mithai๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ *puts kala tika*
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago

Now are you also trying to say he is pretending to be mentally unstable and actually he is not?

well BT is showin him in a mental asylum but i am saying whatever trauma he went through affected his life and hes in this asylum as a guy who doesnt wanna talk or do anything with the outside world (i dont think hes mentally derranged just a victim of a trauma so i wanna say hes depressed who had a nervous breakdown).....and if taani is the reason for it then imagine that girl in front of you.....if he didnt know it was her then why did he have tears in his eyes and why did he walk away from her?? hiding from his past?? but for whatever reason hes in that asylum he has to show himself consistent so he stays in there....but i personally think he is still able to tell that she is taani...i dont have personal experience with being in such state god forbid but in Bt dramas its always like that ๐Ÿ˜† hes choosing to ignore her but he knows its her thats what i think๐Ÿ˜† n if i sound confusing then sorry man lol..

But if the purpose is to make us go nuts then harshad sure is a very smart choice ... i still remember as Gaurav Sharma uss ney kitna ghumaya tha humien ๐Ÿคฃ but i hope this time its not something as stupid as hole in the heart ๐Ÿ˜†
yaar hole in the heart nahi hoga...i think hole in the pocket ke chances hain!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Bang on Sana...

In short usse Diktha hai Lekin Samaj nahi hai....