Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Lennie

That teardrop did give something away

Me thinks he is punishing himself and he is deep in depression, Soul is tortured in a way

agree lennie.....there was a definite hint of recognition in that look!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vandy kuch din toh hair pulling key bagher jeeney dou 🀣

But i don't see any point in him pretending to be mad .. to show his guilt? Makes no sense! To tell taani that he has lost it and she should move on? If thats the case why would he write i love mishti all over the place? Would taani ever be able to leave him after reading all that? Yes his madness is due to his guilt but that madness has to be real. To me him pretending makes no sense at all but this is BT and anything is possible
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
from the time this shows news is out it is giving us confusion..abb ek aur....lets see what will happen..
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Vandy kuch din toh hair pulling key bagher jeeney dou 🀣

But i don't see any point in him pretending to be mad .. to show his guilt? Makes no sense! To tell taani that he has lost it and she should move on? If thats the case why would he write i love mishti all over the place? Would taani ever be able to leave him after reading all that? Yes his madness is due to his guilt but that madness has to be real. To me him pretending makes no sense at all but this is BT and anything is possible

woh jeena bhi kya jeena jisme hair pulling naa ho!🀣
dekho nadia....i feel he thinks taani has already moved on....maybe doesn't have a very happy life so anuraag feels that if he wouldn't have ditched her...then maybe her life would've been happier.....and its his guilt which is making him pass his days in an asylum....
maybe he feels that if he goes out...taani might come back to him....and be more sad!πŸ˜•
snowwhite30 thumbnail
i dun think he is pretending...., It was very natural.....
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

woh jeena bhi kya jeena jisme hair pulling naa ho!🀣
dekho nadia....i feel he thinks taani has already moved on....maybe doesn't have a very happy life so anuraag feels that if he wouldn't have ditched her...then maybe her life would've been happier.....and its his guilt which is making him pass his days in an asylum....
maybe he feels that if he goes out...taani might come back to him....and be more sad!πŸ˜•

He could go abroad for that too why assylum? πŸ˜† See Taani did not know he is in assylum this would make sense if Taani had known all along that he is in an assylum but she only found out now so still does not make sense to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for that tear it surely was for mishti cause taani was talking about mishti ... and that must have clicked something in his mind ... and i think he still did not recognize that she is mishti or was confused in accepting that she is really infront of him
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont think he is pretending....but the reason is something big.....coz his luv is his wife now..........so y is he insane...i mean his lady luv has not died or seperated.......lets see how the story unfolds..............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
VandyP thumbnail

He could go abroad for that too why assylum? πŸ˜† See Taani did not know he is in assylum this would make sense if Taani had known all along that he is in an assylum but she only found out now so still does not make sense to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for that tear it surely was for mishti cause taani was talking about mishti ... and that must have clicked something in his mind ... and i think he still did not recognize that she is mishti or was confused in accepting that she is really infront of him

well going abroad is not punishing urself...is it?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and taani not knowing abt it till now can be summed up as anmuraag himself not wanting taani to know that he was punishing himse;f....and that single drop of tear might be coz he thought....now taani might try to take him back!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

well going abroad is not punishing urself...is it?πŸ˜†and taani not knowing abt it till now can be summed up as anmuraag himself not wanting taani to know that he was punishing himse;f....and that single drop of tear might be coz he thought....now taani might try to take him back!

Par punishing yourself by pretending to go mad? 🀣 But as i said its BT anything is possible but it won't make sense to me atleast
VandyP thumbnail

Par punishing yourself by pretending to go mad? 🀣 But as i said its BT anything is possible but it won't make sense to me atleast

wat if i say that anuraag's funda is...agar taani khush nahi toh main khush nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†