Karela and Roshogolla 14th June

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys... I thought of starting a topic named Karela and Roshogolla

Well..as we know Harshu simply loves food πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Therefore I thought maybe this is the best name I could have for the topic where I'll list the ups and downs of the episodes.

Well all bengalis know this but for those who doesnt know I would like to inform you that the traditional begali food habit is quite interesting. We start eating bitter at first like neem, karela, shukto( karela and vegetables, a bengali preparation) but at last we have sweets. so I guess first I'll jott down the Karela points and then the Roshogolla points.

Here goes the Karela points

Today's episode doesn't have much Karela points. πŸ˜ƒ

1. First of all The name is NOT ONurag πŸ˜‘ its Onurag πŸ˜³ pronounce the 'O' like you pronounce in english...I was right they again butchered the name.πŸ₯±

2. Taani's big fan.. the warden of the asylum.. this Lady could clearly see the disturbed condition of Taani while she entered the asylum, still she was ranting about how much she likes her!!!πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

3. Anuraag's Ma Baba's jodi is πŸ€’ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌThis was totally unexpected, never did I imagined he'll play the dad.

4. I forgot to point out this one.. this warden does not have any sense of Privacy 😑  this lady was standing and enjoying the married couple's silent interaction😲 how could you..???

Now here comes all the mishti mishti roshogolla points.

1. Anu and Taani calls each other's mom Ma.. that's so sweet!!!😳

2. I loved the motu Anu.. was feeling so bad when he was being taunted for being fat... poor bachcha.πŸ€—

3. Loved Anu's and Tani's Mom relation.. I loved the way she was consoling him and feeding him  sweets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

4. How can I forget my Harshu ⭐️... agreed the look was little bit  πŸ˜› but he looked so adorable. 😳I just wanted to run and give him a BIG hug. πŸ€—

5. Loved the scene where Anurag was having Sandesh and Taani was running her hand over his face😳. The scene was sooooo touching..πŸ‘ the way he caught her hand and looked into her eyes, his eyes showed a glint of recognition and then he leaves her hand and backs off.. guys.. check his expression, it was a mix of disbelief and shock like "what are you doing here Taani??"

6. Oh! I forgot the studio scene.. Our Motu Maharaj with his bride... awesome... too cute!!!😳

7. At first I thought Anu only loves sweets but then saw him eating an Apple ( health concious aha! πŸ˜†) and then craving for Fuchkas  🀣( mooh mein paani) aha!!!! Our Anu is a sarvabhook ( someone who eats everything).. a typical bengali character I must say...

Ok guys... thats's it.. I hope you loved both the Karela and Roshogollas...

See ya tomorrow

Priyo
Edited by munam_13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even though his dad's looks a bit dangerous but i kinda liked him, he acts well  πŸ˜†

And i don't know why is everyone not happy with Onu's look, i mean pagal aur kaisey dikhey ga? πŸ˜† Infact i want him to be a bit more messy, abhi his mustaches were so properly trimmed not possible for a guy who is not his senses.

Yea anuraag did have a look of disbelief that is why i feel it could be his guilt which is responsible for this condition or may be he thinks taani is married to someone else.

Lovely post
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post dear...
Me loved the scene where he holds her hand when she was touching his face...

Take Care
Zoya
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And why give karela the warden? Jab taani khudi ussey story suna rahi hey poori ki poori πŸ˜†
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Soaps1

And why give karela the warden? Jab taani khudi ussey story suna rahi hey poori ki poori πŸ˜†

atleasr 2 min k liye to chor dena tha na hamare TaAnu ko... besharam!
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome haan loved ur karela and rasgulla post
...Nikhita... thumbnail
awesome post! anuraag's dad is really murderous looking....loved the moms though!
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey very nice observations... loved the post!
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Awesome blossom post dear....really its too good... luvd it..
Edited by cute_luv - 13 years ago