Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hey guys... I thought of starting a topic named Karela and Roshogolla

Well..as we know Harshu simply loves food TongueLOL. Therefore I thought maybe this is the best name I could have for the topic where I'll list the ups and downs of the episodes.

Well all bengalis know this but for those who doesnt know I would like to inform you that the traditional begali food habit is quite interesting. We start eating bitter at first like neem, karela, shukto( karela and vegetables, a bengali preparation) but at last we have sweets. so I guess first I'll jott down the Karela points and then the Roshogolla points.

Here goes the Karela points

Today's episode doesn't have much Karela points. Big smile

1. First of all The name is NOT ONurag Angry its Onurag Embarrassed pronounce the 'O' like you pronounce in english...I was right they again butchered the name.Sleepy

2. Taani's big fan.. the warden of the asylum.. this Lady could clearly see the disturbed condition of Taani while she entered the asylum, still she was ranting about how much she likes her!!!SleepyAngryConfused

3. Anuraag's Ma Baba's jodi is Dead Thumbs DownThis was totally unexpected, never did I imagined he'll play the dad.Ouch

4. I forgot to point out this one.. this warden does not have any sense of Privacy Angry  this lady was standing and enjoying the married couple's silent interactionShocked how could you..???

Now here comes all the mishti mishti roshogolla points.

1. Anu and Taani calls each other's mom Ma.. that's so sweet!!!Embarrassed

2. I loved the motu Anu.. was feeling so bad when he was being taunted for being fat... poor bachcha.Hug

3. Loved Anu's and Tani's Mom relation.. I loved the way she was consoling him and feeding him  sweets.LOLLOLROFL

4. How can I forget my Harshu Star... agreed the look was little bit  Tongue but he looked so adorable. EmbarrassedI just wanted to run and give him a BIG hug. Hug

5. Loved the scene where Anurag was having Sandesh and Taani was running her hand over his faceEmbarrassed. The scene was sooooo touching..Clap the way he caught her hand and looked into her eyes, his eyes showed a glint of recognition and then he leaves her hand and backs off.. guys.. check his expression, it was a mix of disbelief and shock like "what are you doing here Taani??"

6. Oh! I forgot the studio scene.. Our Motu Maharaj with his bride... awesome... too cute!!!Embarrassed

7. At first I thought Anu only loves sweets but then saw him eating an Apple ( health concious aha! LOL) and then craving for Fuchkas  ROFL( mooh mein paani) aha!!!! Our Anu is a sarvabhook ( someone who eats everything).. a typical bengali character I must say...

Ok guys... thats's it.. I hope you loved both the Karela and Roshogollas...

See ya tomorrow

Priyo

Edited by munam_13 - 15 June 2010 at 1:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RaisinMysterygirl_me-Zoya-Prachi.....Nikhita...-Vanshika-SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karela and Roshogolla 14th June" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Even though his dad's looks a bit dangerous but i kinda liked him, he acts well  LOL

And i don't know why is everyone not happy with Onu's look, i mean pagal aur kaisey dikhey ga? LOL Infact i want him to be a bit more messy, abhi his mustaches were so properly trimmed not possible for a guy who is not his senses.

Yea anuraag did have a look of disbelief that is why i feel it could be his guilt which is responsible for this condition or may be he thinks taani is married to someone else.

Lovely post

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Nice post dear...
Me loved the scene where he holds her hand when she was touching his face...

Take Care
Zoya

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
And why give karela the warden? Jab taani khudi ussey story suna rahi hey poori ki poori LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

And why give karela the warden? Jab taani khudi ussey story suna rahi hey poori ki poori LOL

atleasr 2 min k liye to chor dena tha na hamare TaAnu ko... besharam!

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
awesome haan loved ur karela and rasgulla post

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
awesome post! anuraag's dad is really murderous looking....loved the moms though!

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hey very nice observations... loved the post!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top